Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That is a good point about her page not being fair and balanced. It's also fraudulent in a way as she is altering ppls perspective of her and what she does and doesn't do. Should not be allowed to delete disagreement comments, especially on selling s!
Exactly, like using sunbeds then flogging fake tan

Using sunbeds and then talking about the importance of using spf daily even when it’s not sunny.

Using sunbeds when she’s had a skin cancer scare.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Hello my fellow Bridge dwellers, more new lingo from wor shamey, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I for one will be spending time with my nearest and dearest, not speaking into a camera, I'm off to touch grass with the grandchildren, who were very appreciative of there eggs I got them, I didn't buy them any skin care, enjoy you lovely lot hope wev all got plenty kylie and popcorn for this holiday spam 😀
I get my kids a egg each that’s it and mine also appreciate it because there not spoiled like harper ( not blaming harper ) it’s the parasite mother

Mar 7, 2024
Imagine acting all smug with hair like that. I see the greys Aimee your mums shocking at hairdressing isn’t she! Hope she does to you one day what she did to that poor woman yesterday😂😂

🤣 “Acting all smug, but has nobody to hug, acting like her and Steph are besties what a mug”
That amazing eye cream is working fantastic madge. Maybe try a drink of water instead of alcohol every now and then. You are beginning to look like screwed up sausage end around the 👀

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You have to be a proper narc to stay on the Internet sharing your life when you get the s you do everyday. As a mother regardless if it was my main source of income, which for her it's not, if my kids where getting a fraction of the things said about them like harper does, I would be off the Internet and never return. I would be beyond heartbroken I had subjected them to that. Aimless just doesn't care, I can't really get my head around her need for praise and acceptance off strangers, at the risk of her daughter being severely bullied and have such horrible things said.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You have to be a proper narc to stay on the Internet sharing your life when you get the s you do everyday. As a mother regardless if it was my main source of income, which for her it's not, if my kids where getting a fraction of the things said about them like harper does, I would be off the Internet and never return. I would be beyond heartbroken I had subjected them to that. Aimless just doesn't care, I can't really get my head around her need for praise and acceptance off strangers, at the risk of her daughter being severely bullied and have such horrible things said.
Well it lends its self perfectly to her personality where she craves attention from anyone.
It’s also an addiction. She has many of them and this is probably the worst as she can’t handle negativity which makes her drink more and shop more. Viscous circle.
Surely someone in her family needs to step in and help her.
Also wondering… why is her house all the colour of an anemic pig?

Mar 8, 2024
Also when she does a clap back she thinks she is hysterical with what she says when in reality it’s not even funny. Bet she spent ages thinking of bridge dwellers and touch grass and I don’t have any. She’s got no personality at all, she is so unfunny. Her laughs are all as fake as her sun bed tan that’s not from the sun beds. She’s so embarrassing

Mar 7, 2024
This mornings s show from the infested, crusty catpiss for the blocked people.
It's laughable she thinks we are "bothered" about the two egotistical slappers going away together. No not bothered, we are waiting in anticipation for the absolute sh*t show we know it will be.
I feel sorry for anyone that has worked all year to save for a relaxing break and carbie barbie and bargain bucket beyonce roll up - squeezed into their ill fitting swim wear like joints of pork, designer bags, large sunglasses talking into their phones and trying to out do each other.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's laughable she thinks we are "bothered" about the two egotistical slappers going away together. No not bothered, we are waiting in anticipation for the absolute sh*t show we know it will be.
I feel sorry for anyone that has worked all year to save for a relaxing break and carbie barbie and bargain bucket beyonce roll up - squeezed into their ill fitting swim wear like joints of pork, designer bags, large sunglasses talking into their phones and trying to out do each other.
Absolutely! Oh the shame 😂
I’d love her to know all the wonderful things I have in my life, I’m 10 yrs older yet look younger than her and have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. I’m quite ashamed to admit that I find her entertaining in a sort “social experiment” type of way.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also when she does a clap back she thinks she is hysterical with what she says when in reality it’s not even funny. Bet she spent ages thinking of bridge dwellers and touch grass and I don’t have any. She’s got no personality at all, she is so unfunny. Her laughs are all as fake as her sun bed tan that’s not from the sun beds. She’s so embarrassing
It probably is really funny to her followers because they are as thick as she is

Mar 8, 2024
That under boob roll, she’s getting 4 tits like Jos unfiltered

Attachments

• IMG_2266.png
    IMG_2266.png
    449.3 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.