Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Also when she does a clap back she thinks she is hysterical with what she says when in reality it’s not even funny. Bet she spent ages thinking of bridge dwellers and touch grass and I don’t have any. She’s got no personality at all, she is so unfunny. Her laughs are all as fake as her sun bed tan that’s not from the sun beds. She’s so embarrassing
‘Touch grass’ I’m sure I read a comment either here or TL say something similar in the last few days 🤔

dannii

Mar 17, 2024
leeds
What the hell

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 116

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
This mornings s show from the infested, crusty catpiss for the blocked people.
Why is she acting all hard when she's clearly a shouse! We can all act all brick behind a phone screen lol. Isn't this the same idiot that came on TikTok bawling her eyes out cos someone had been mean to her in M&S? She's a fing tool! I'd pay to see someone confront her in the street and watch her whimpering and screaming for Mama to come and save her 😂 😂 😂 And as for touching grass, that's rich coming from this filthy bastard who never goes over the doorstep other than to shop and use the sunbeds, yes Aimee you use sunbeds you lying t! You're rotten my love, in personality and in hygiene, go and get a bath you gobshite ;);)🖕🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Incoming add for the green stuff. Doesnt actually look like she swallows it its like its sucked up and kept there a bit then she lets go. Always says harpers thing is crafts but she never actually does much apart from when she's at school does she. And if you did her room last time Aimee I'd get someone else to do it this time cause her rooms terrible.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Exactly, like using sunbeds then flogging fake tan

Using sunbeds and then talking about the importance of using spf daily even when it’s not sunny.

Using sunbeds when she’s had a skin cancer scare.
She probably didn't even have that basil cell skin cancer scare she went on and on about! I bet it wasn't even a mole. It was probably a stray chocolate chip or raisin off a cookie or muffin she rammed down her fat, square jawed throat and then slept with it embedded to her skin the filthy, fat meff!! 🖕 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.