Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Look at these bargains in tesco shameless! For that price you can buy a new bf initial mug every few days - which is roughly how long your relationships last 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329-150048_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329-150048_Facebook.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 117

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Another day, another clap back. ‘I’m not bothered what people say’ - of course you are love as why else would you be clapping back. We rattle you as the truth hurts and you can’t stand the fact we see right through you and your constant lies. Compulsive liar. Get a nappy over your crusty mouth to catch the sh*t you chat. Also the fact you use lines like ‘bridge dwellers and touch the grass’ and actually think you did something using them is tragic.

It takes us minutes of our lives to write a post calling out your lies and dropping some 🤣🤣 and likes but you spend near on every hour of every day glued to your phone. Posting, checking, deleting, arguing, blocking, thinking of the next lie for content, recording every rare social thing you do, every family occasion, every celebration, every single moment of your shallow, lonely, self absorbed existence. So take your advice and get a life.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
What in the hell is that crop bra top thing she's wearing in the latest video? 😳 looks dirty grey like it's run in the wash with sweat stains and marks all over it and she feels its suitable to wear while posting a video to 615k followers ? Seriously? 😳
615,000 followers and she probably bought 614,500 of them 😂 always makes me laugh when you see how many likes she has on a video compared to the amount of ‘followers’ she has. Also, has ‘ mummyofone or whatever the tit was called- gone AWOL? I haven’t seen her answer any comments on aimless’ posts for a day or 2 🧐

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
615,000 followers and she probably bought 614,500 of them 😂 always makes me laugh when you see how many likes she has on a video compared to the amount of ‘followers’ she has. Also, has ‘ mummyofone or whatever the tit was called- gone AWOL? I haven’t seen her answer any comments on aimless’ posts for a day or 2 🧐

Her whole engagement compared to follower amount doesn’t make any sense unless they are bought. Imagine how low her engagement actually would be without ‘trolls’. That’s why she actively tries to entice hate and creates other accounts to give it to herself.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sorry to hear all that 😞 As a mother...I can understand the worry and pain that
You were in. My daughter went thru something few years ago. I'm not gonna say any more on it as to not take away from your post but i understand the animal instinct we have for our kids. We feel their pain. Don't do with a mother!!
(That's 'normal mothers' A!)

And also well said.. 👏 it's time for an intervention and fast. It's playing out in public and I don't see why it is not obvious to her family. Some thing has got to be done about her. Unfortunately SM is very fake and all those idiots enabling her and blowing smoke up her ass are doing her no favours and are part of the problem!
Again..as mothers/fathers...this is the time to step up and take action..if u truly love your child..more than money that is...

Love to you Jo ❤️(even tho it's prob not Jo lol) 🤣
@noseyneighbour im so sorry you also went through this babe. It’s hard trying to stay strong in front of them & the secret tears nobody ever sees 😢❤️
As you said it’s natural instinct to most parents & you would fight with your last breath to protect them.
Please don’t think I’m being offensive to anyone as I also include my pet as my baby/child too. It can be anyone or anything that you would protect with your life.
Love right back to you noseyneighbour ❤️from whoever I am 🤔🤭🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Omg what an embarrassment the past videos from her have been!

Deep throating a sausage and then coming back with a clap back and telling people to “touch grass” .. wow your hard Aimee Arsehole! Not! 😂😂

I feel for poor H as these posts will always be out there and very soon she will be going to high school and people will know who her mum is already because of these posts and it doesn’t show her or her family in a good light at all!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Steph enabling Aimee’s lazy parenting.
Aimless get off the sunbed and into the pool with your child instead of making plans to leave her with foul mouthed big beefy and maxy boy- two people she doesn’t even know.
Why a 14/15 year old girl would want to hang around with a 40 year old is beyond me steph should have paid for a friend of lilys to go that’s what I have done in the past

Mar 7, 2024
I did notice on her TT page that she’s now dropping traits (adhd) about herself. She said she forgets to drink all day??? She’s got a Stanley cup constantly glued to her hand 🤣
Her a Vav are making up illnesses , conditions and whatever else to get attention , sympathy and PIP ! Vile women the pair of them !

Mar 7, 2024
You have to be a proper narc to stay on the Internet sharing your life when you get the s you do everyday. As a mother regardless if it was my main source of income, which for her it's not, if my kids where getting a fraction of the things said about them like harper does, I would be off the Internet and never return. I would be beyond heartbroken I had subjected them to that. Aimless just doesn't care, I can't really get my head around her need for praise and acceptance off strangers, at the risk of her daughter being severely bullied and have such horrible things said.
Her and Vav are cut from the same cloth , using their kids to up their views to make more cash ! What sad lives and they say we are the sad ones ?

Status
Not open for further replies.