Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
Just found it, she defo looks more like David in this

Attachments

• IMG_5674.jpeg
    IMG_5674.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 118
Mar 8, 2024
Umm not offensive at all...not to me anyway!!🤣 I love my furbabies as much as my kids. I would and have done anything for them. They are my world ❤️ Not everyone gets it though. I have more animal pictures on my phone than my kids and proudly show them off! They are all rescues...some by myself. (Umm all 7 of them 🫣 - it's hard work but my house is clean and fresh..no hate need apply lol)
🐕 x1 🐈‍⬛️ x6 ❤️❤️❤️
So I really can't relate to that selfish brat Aimee. Who got most for fent anyway!
Personally..I have found animal lovers connect and also are usually of good character. 🥰
Same 🐕🐇 🩷

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh and BTW Aimee, having a double barrelled name doesn't make you "posh" or better than everyone else, another trait you got from Mummy seeing as she chose to give herself 2 surnames also, you're both a pair of man mad slags, but YOU are a skanky fing chav who needs to "touch grass" yourself. Put your fing phone down go and have a fing wash you scruffy b and clean ya cat piss ridden shole you dirty f

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone remember her primark haul a few weeks ago with her mutley laughing and hand waving, showing a bikini that she had "no business wearing"............aimless please please please please wear it! Please! Many thanks
She won't be able to get those tiny bikini bottoms anywhere near her fat phanny, she's got a bigger lunchbox than Linford Christie 😂😂😂😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I get my kids a egg each that’s it and mine also appreciate it because there not spoiled like harper ( not blaming harper ) it’s the parasite mother
Mine get a egg too my little girl will get different because she don’t eat chocolate but still only sweets x
You have to be a proper narc to stay on the Internet sharing your life when you get the s you do everyday. As a mother regardless if it was my main source of income, which for her it's not, if my kids where getting a fraction of the things said about them like harper does, I would be off the Internet and never return. I would be beyond heartbroken I had subjected them to that. Aimless just doesn't care, I can't really get my head around her need for praise and acceptance off strangers, at the risk of her daughter being severely bullied and have such horrible things said.
Totally agree I don’t even put my kids on social media unless it’s an occasion pic etc and my social media is locked down to only family and close friends x
She probably didn't even have that basil cell skin cancer scare she went on and on about! I bet it wasn't even a mole. It was probably a stray chocolate chip or raisin off a cookie or muffin she rammed down her fat, square jawed throat and then slept with it embedded to her skin the filthy, fat meff!! 🖕 🖕
☠️☠️😂😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I can't imagine how that must of been for you seeing him go through that 😞♥️ Glad your son came through it ♥️
And when people say catpiss is dangerous that's exactly what they mean, the effects her lies can have on people 😡

Xx
I've said she drinks every night.She never ever posts after DUD because shes too busy getting pissed up. She shows no motherly instinct towards that kid so she ain't running her a bath, doing her homework or reading her a book. Another reason why she looks as rough as do doing "first chew of the day" ALL the booze she bought at Xmas and ALL the booze she continues to buy weekly, bottles and bottles of the stuff, and she has the audacity to sit there last night WITH A CAN OF PEPSI while she sucked off that sausage. do off Aimee you LIE about EVERYTHING from DV to using sunbeds amd you stand there making clapback videos like you're a decent human being. Get fed

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
615,000 followers and she probably bought 614,500 of them 😂 always makes me laugh when you see how many likes she has on a video compared to the amount of ‘followers’ she has. Also, has ‘ mummyofone or whatever the tit was called- gone AWOL? I haven’t seen her answer any comments on aimless’ posts for a day or 2 🧐

Aimeh will probably have been unable to reply to her main account while doing the live and was to busy with the clap backs after. That's my guess anyway.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
What the hell
I’ve always suspected Oul’ shirl is pissed up all the time cos her eyes are always glazed over and I’m afraid this pic confirms it! Cos no way was she sober when she got her Andrew Collinge off the shelf hair cutting scissors out and butchered her way through this poor woman’s barnet 😳😳😳 If I was you love I’d stick to the Girls World doll heads to do your creations on! 🫣😬🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh and BTW Aimee, having a double barrelled name doesn't make you "posh" or better than everyone else, another trait you got from Mummy seeing as she chose to give herself 2 surnames also, you're both a pair of man mad slags, but YOU are a skanky fing chav who needs to "touch grass" yourself. Put your fing phone down go and have a fing wash you scruffy b and clean ya cat piss ridden shole you dirty f
I see you don’t mince your words 😂have you been looking at her posts again?
Just do what I do and keep abreast of current affairs on here. Don’t go over there and put yourself through it.
I’m having to go out for jog to rid myself of the rage. It’s actually helping me get fitter. Maybe I am jealous of her, she eats beige fatty food every day and 1000’s of calories yet doesn’t worry about her health or setting an example to her child. I’d love to not have a conscience like her. 🐷

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing phases or embarrasses her. She is just so slippery it's unbelievable. All the things she has done and she just riggles out of it and comes back up again like nothing happened. Her fans enabl her but yet she doesn't even engage with a lot of them. People post actual nice comments to her and post that they are going through stuff and she just ignores them. Even people who post nice comments she blocks them.
Control freak that's why 🤬

Mar 7, 2024
Can I have a flurry of wonderful comments as I've just booked a last minute hotel stay for my son and I!

Just me and my son, just the two of us, me taking him on my own, ya know, I'm such an independent mama! 🤣🤣 (being sarcastic here)

No ditsy tiktok video has been made, my payment went through straight away. I know how to get there (thanks google maps) and I've sussed out the area for our evening meal, a retail park not too far away so will let my son choose tomorrow.

Really looking forward to some chill time in the pool and hot tub and a lovely breakfast Sunday morning! 1 on 1 time to chill out. My son has already chosen which Teddy he is taking and two books to read! (He is 10 and still loves a teddy at night).

Anyone know what the weather is like in the Midlands?......ooh silly me, let's check the bbc weather app!

Mar 8, 2024
Can I have a flurry of wonderful comments as I've just booked a last minute hotel stay for my son and I!

Just me and my son, just the two of us, me taking him on my own, ya know, I'm such an independent mama! 🤣🤣 (being sarcastic here)

No ditsy tiktok video has been made, my payment went through straight away. I know how to get there (thanks google maps) and I've sussed out the area for our evening meal, a retail park not too far away so will let my son choose tomorrow.

Really looking forward to some chill time in the pool and hot tub and a lovely breakfast Sunday morning! 1 on 1 time to chill out. My son has already chosen which Teddy he is taking and two books to read! (He is 10 and still loves a teddy at night).

Anyone know what the weather is like in the Midlands?......ooh silly me, let's check the bbc weather app!
I can confirm it's pissing it down unfortunately 🌧

Status
Not open for further replies.