Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've got no pics of her to put alongside here but come on! Three times the size than her fake pictures... It really isn't on
Own your size, be honest! 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

If anyone can oblige with similar side shots..pls be my guest! 🙏❤️
Well she stuffs her face constantly with donuts, hot cross buns, chips, burgers, fried chicken, hot chocolate, bars of chocolate, chocolate spread 😂 she doesn’t exercise which would really help her anxiety (if she truly has it). Wine has calories and she drinks that every day.
So it’s no surprise she is getting bigger.
I’m sure Staff big flaps will get plenty of footage and throw her under the bus with her videos and photos of their holiday together. 😂😂😂 I’m not sure what size Aimeh claims she is but she does look much bigger here than I’ve seen her look on recent posts. It’s not really the size it’s the state of her arteries with all the high bad fats from kfc etc. Some people who are miserable just want to constantly be eating so this is what she’s doing.
However it’s so nice tasting that she’s got an addiction to it. She doesn’t see it as a problem but at this rate of gluttony she will be pilling the pounds on at a high rate. She will be classed as medically obebse in a few months. She likes it though so will continue but what a shame she doesn’t see she has over eating issues and eating all the wrong calorie laden food. She could take charge of her life and do a healthy eating plan before she goes from low risk to very high risk for developing cardiac issues and strokes along side diabetes.
She knows best though doesn’t she 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Think old girl got her story from this months Take a Break magazine 🤭
I felt she did actively pick you as her victim to bully. I’m sorry you went through that and yes you 100% handled it extremely well & be proud of yourself ❤️
I think your like me as in you will stick up for other people but find it hard to do it yourself. When you have experienced any form of abuse/bullying/belittling in your life, you get used to just keeping quiet. If I’m wrong I do apologise babe ❤️
Menopause hit me as had hysterectomy at 31 which was my choice as found growth on womb so I said take it all out.
Menopause has given me my voice & it’s loud and truthful 🤭🤣
No...you are not wrong at all...xx Pretty spot on tbh. You get used to self-soothing and hide upset away as pointless when no one cared...and failed to protect you and comfort u..
Sorry...sounds like a sob story again!

You are also right about protecting people...but leaving yourself vulnerable and also not understanding when ppl try and praise or protect you..it's kind of alien!
I'm sure some are comfortable being on the receiving end of compliments, but personally, I either ignore it or don't believe it.

I'm definitely stronger and more vocal than I used to be. Only the other day i found someone (staff) crying in the corridor as someone had rude and horrible. I was like
.right...🤬 and off i marched lol to tell him off. I wasn't actually rude..but to the point and not acceptable upsetting her like he did. His response was...well she upset me too! In the end he apologised. I would probably not be able to articulate for myself in the same way.
If someone hurts my kids...I'm like a woman possessed lol.
Sorry about your hysterectomy. xx
I am also in the menopause club. It brings a different anxiety...
However...I do feel stronger and won't take any s now. Old person caught me a little off guard at the start as popped up out of no where and came for me. I guess I was naively surprised it was me...but why wudnt it be me...I have expressed my opinions on here and pretty bluntly at times. However..as I'm sure u can tell by now...I don't like anyone upset and once I calmed a bit...i was calmer toward them too.

Thanks again for your support. You seem my kinda person. 😊🥰
Appreciate you and others on here ❤️ xx

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Wendy needs a word with herself. I just watched Charlie's dud video and the contrast is so bad. The way she speaks to Charlie is so different, with aimee it's exaggerated and excitable and probs a bit fake and she bes over animated then with Charlie the interactions so different, no smiling, tone of voice so different, no babying her. It's disgusting!
It’s vile isn’t it and she does nothing to hide it either , if that was me I’d stay away from the pair of them they are both toxic .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm a lurker however have replied to old girl previously.

However my reason for posting ladies is I need help. I had a bloody dream about Aimless and her mother last night o_O
It was so bloody vivid too. The crux of it was we managed to get her investigated and she was found to be selling fake se and the police found loads of drugs n fake diamonds in her home. Her home was beautiful (however I had been looking at 1.2 million pound houses online during the day :ROFLMAO:)
I truly need not to read here or TL before bed 🤣🤣🤣
No the last thing you need is her invading your comfy bed 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No...you are not wrong at all...xx Pretty spot on tbh. You get used to self-soothing and hide upset away as pointless when no one cared...and failed to protect you and comfort u..
Sorry...sounds like a sob story again!

You are also right about protecting people...but leaving yourself vulnerable and also not understanding when ppl try and praise or protect you..it's kind of alien!
I'm sure some are comfortable being on the receiving end of compliments, but personally, I either ignore it or don't believe it.

I'm definitely stronger and more vocal than I used to be. Only the other day i found someone (staff) crying in the corridor as someone had rude and horrible. I was like
.right...🤬 and off i marched lol to tell him off. I wasn't actually rude..but to the point and not acceptable upsetting her like he did. His response was...well she upset me too! In the end he apologised. I would probably not be able to articulate for myself in the same way.
If someone hurts my kids...I'm like a woman possessed lol.
Sorry about your hysterectomy. xx
I am also in the menopause club. It brings a different anxiety...
However...I do feel stronger and won't take any s now. Old person caught me a little off guard at the start as popped up out of no where and came for me. I guess I was naively surprised it was me...but why wudnt it be me...I have expressed my opinions on here and pretty bluntly at times. However..as I'm sure u can tell by now...I don't like anyone upset and once I calmed a bit...i was calmer toward them too.

Thanks again for your support. You seem my kinda person. 😊🥰
Appreciate you and others on here ❤️ xx
Can you have any HRT, I have patches and immediately my night sweats went away, more energy and not as disorganised. If you can have them, GRAB them!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Well she stuffs her face constantly with donuts, hot cross buns, chips, burgers, fried chicken, hot chocolate, bars of chocolate, chocolate spread 😂 she doesn’t exercise which would really help her anxiety (if she truly has it). Wine has calories and she drinks that every day.
So it’s no surprise she is getting bigger.
I’m sure Staff big flaps will get plenty of footage and throw her under the bus with her videos and photos of their holiday together. 😂😂😂 I’m not sure what size Aimeh claims she is but she does look much bigger here than I’ve seen her look on recent posts. It’s not really the size it’s the state of her arteries with all the high bad fats from kfc etc. Some people who are miserable just want to constantly be eating so this is what she’s doing.
However it’s so nice tasting that she’s got an addiction to it. She doesn’t see it as a problem but at this rate of gluttony she will be pilling the pounds on at a high rate. She will be classed as medically obebse in a few months. She likes it though so will continue but what a shame she doesn’t see she has over eating issues and eating all the wrong calorie laden food. She could take charge of her life and do a healthy eating plan before she goes from low risk to very high risk for developing cardiac issues and strokes along side diabetes.
She knows best though doesn’t she 🙄
Thing is...for various reasons I have gained quite a bit of weight last few months and I'm not happy with myself and neither are my joints! I have a plan!
I'm not trying to fat shame her...I just hate liars and its not fair to her viewers. I'm prob bigger than her so I can guess she's more like a size 16+ than the 12 she claims.
The amount she consumes is unreal. If she truly has an ED then she prob can't stop but there are surely issues here..psychological and pending physical!
And that's not me being mindlessly hateful. Honesty goes a long way and she could be inspiring to her viewers and being honest. Would be more respectful and productive.

No one is blind Aimee... filtered v unfiltered are grossly different. That isn't diff cameras or angles. Just stop. I don't think what you wear day to day does you any favours but that's just mine (and others) opinion..

Mar 8, 2024
Can you have any HRT, I have patches and immediately my night sweats went away, more energy and not as disorganised. If you can have them, GRAB them!!!
I'm on HRT Gel and oral capsules. I've been on them for about 5 or 6 years. My mum was 39 when hers started so wasn't surprised.
I'm gonna ask for my FSH and LH to be checked to see what activity remains. I'm 2 years off the big 50! 👵 😂

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Can someone tell me why at 9&8 do the kids need their meat cutting up I stopped doing that for mine way before that it’s embarrassing for them,
Why The hell R got a girlie Easter basket and toy poor at this rate bendy Wendy will be going up to high school to cut H lunch up for her 🤣the whole family are loons.
If I went to cut my 7 yr old granddaughters food up she would tell me to leave it alone and she would do it herself I’m mortified for those kids .
This s show of a holiday what will H do will she manage the food not being cut up when her mother is rat arsed on the sunbeds oh I cannot wait do this ……
THIS!! I rewinded to double listen what Wendy said!

Mar 8, 2024
Her face is so sly when she’s hovering in the background. Can’t explain it but she just comes across like she’s such a b. To her own sister like. Her turned down mouth makes her seem more bitchy
But...we are the horrible ones 🤷‍♀️

If we were all slagging off ALL creators then that could be interpreted badly..but I'm/we're not?!

There comes a time where u need to stop and think...why do I get all 'the hate' and no one else does. There is a common denominator here.....
I bet no other creator has to block as many as her.. She's toxic and hardwork to even watch..let alone to be in her company.
I don't believe she has it in her to reflect, self modify, learn or adapt. Never been taught to ir had to.

Sounds like she has always been unpleasant and a spoilt brat from what ppl in the know have said. She's been failed and doesn't realise it

She is likely self medicating and self-soothing with food, shopping and alcohol. Also 'faux' validation from nearly everyone.

Surely her management should a protocol system in place to guide and support.
She has deteriorated so much and its plain to see. U would feel sorry for her if she was receptive to guidance. It's now H being failed by so many. You can't say her behaviour will not have impacted H's development.
It's all tragic...

Sorry need to stop writing essays and hijacking posts. @easilyannoyed114 x

Mar 8, 2024
But...we are the horrible ones 🤷‍♀️

If we were all slagging off ALL creators then that could be interpreted badly..but I'm/we're not?!

There comes a time where u need to stop and think...why do I get all 'the hate' and no one else does. There is a common denominator here.....
I bet no other creator has to block as many as her.. She's toxic and hardwork to even watch..let alone to be in her company.
I don't believe she has it in her to reflect, self modify, learn or adapt. Never been taught to ir had to.

Sounds like she has always been unpleasant and a spoilt brat from what ppl in the know have said. She's been failed and doesn't realise it

She is likely self medicating and self-soothing with food, shopping and alcohol. Also 'faux' validation from nearly everyone.

Surely her management should a protocol system in place to guide and support.
She has deteriorated so much and its plain to see. U would feel sorry for her if she was receptive to guidance. It's now H being failed by so many. You can't say her behaviour will not have impacted H's development.
It's all tragic...

Sorry need to stop writing essays and hijacking posts. @easilyannoyed114 x
No need to apologise, don’t be daft! What you say is absolutely so right. She shops/eats/drinks to get the endorphins as she’s deeply unhappy. She needs her followers to agree with her and blow smoke up her arse cus she thrives off it all. And the attention, good or bad, she loves it. Hence why she always singles people out, so she gets the whole “why are people mean to you you’re amazing” crap, same as her egotistical pretend friend vav. They both have over inflated egos and think so highly of themselves cus strangers in the internet tell them they’re amazing and don’t hold them accountable.
H is the one who will suffer even more. Her family won’t intervene as they’re just as bad as her.
Also wanted to say you absolutely didn’t deserve what the old woman (whatever her name was) was saying to you and how they singled you out. Typical Aimee/hun behaviour. She keeps saying obsessed like the old woman says it. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Aimee after all.

Mar 8, 2024
No need to apologise, don’t be daft! What you say is absolutely so right. She shops/eats/drinks to get the endorphins as she’s deeply unhappy. She needs her followers to agree with her and blow smoke up her arse cus she thrives off it all. And the attention, good or bad, she loves it. Hence why she always singles people out, so she gets the whole “why are people mean to you you’re amazing” crap, same as her egotistical pretend friend vav. They both have over inflated egos and think so highly of themselves cus strangers in the internet tell them they’re amazing and don’t hold them accountable.
H is the one who will suffer even more. Her family won’t intervene as they’re just as bad as her.
Also wanted to say you absolutely didn’t deserve what the old woman (whatever her name was) was saying to you and how they singled you out. Typical Aimee/hun behaviour. She keeps saying obsessed like the old woman says it. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Aimee after all.
Totally agree with you! 👌 and thank you. ❤️
It probably didn't help I continued conversing with her but sometimes can't help myself and my mouth gets me into trouble! 🤪

Oh and I wish u wud stop thinking and saying everyone is obsessed. So egotistical! Obsessed with safeguarding kids actually Aimee. Things just get worse and that's where everyone's frustration and annoyance come from....

Mar 8, 2024
Hope TL don't mind taking this from there. Credit: BarryHeavens

Just wow! 🤬

May be unpopular opinion but I think she looks so much unfiltered.
Of course there are some kind of filters Aimee 🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_005612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_005612_Samsung Internet.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 112

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies just caught up 102 notifications ☠️😂 the pictures from t comparing herself are laughable. I don’t understand why she does it to herself. Surely filtering pictures to that level and turning yourself into half the person literally and forgetting your other 3 chins. She wonders why she can’t keep a man it’s major catfishing and it’s wrong. Everyone has used a filter at a time but atleast make it look like you 😂😂😂 she’s literally a different person the men must think that’s not you? This is in no way a slating post regarding her weight. My weight fluctuates from a size 8-12 all year round it’s just the way I am. It’s the lies he who you are surely it effects her so called anxiety going out if your putting constant filtered pics on no wonder she hates events an stuff when she literally hides behind a filter. We don’t care if your big small long short round square green or blue aimee just swerve the lies and be who you are. In reality lovely and this may come as a shock less is actually more. Poor Charlie can’t help but feel she’s just the spare part an I ain’t too keen on her but I do believe she is a lot cleaner etc. if we needed any clarification this fed up family is all for show just take a look at the props aka Christmas guides in April love that for use. She’s really grinding on me lately yesterdays videos are shocking on send and Charlie the way she interferes and has to get in the way. She gives major brat pack vibes my 4 year old wouldn’t act the way she does.

Mar 8, 2024
Wendy needs a word with herself. I just watched Charlie's dud video and the contrast is so bad. The way she speaks to Charlie is so different, with aimee it's exaggerated and excitable and probs a bit fake and she bes over animated then with Charlie the interactions so different, no smiling, tone of voice so different, no babying her. It's disgusting!
100%. I thought the exact same. Completely different. How can Charlie not see that? Or maybe she does and just lets it go. Even Stevie Wonder can see Charlie is treated differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.