Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched first chew of the day and apparently April fools gives her anxiety… what doesn’t give her anxiety, she gets anxiety over everything
Just a few things that don’t give cat piss anxiety
Getting smashed on a daily basis
Trotting off to various places for Z list events
Going abroad without her child
Actually going anywhere without her child
🍆 hunting
Bouncing on 🍆
Forcing her child to play happy families with any 🍆 she has recently picked up.
Lying about everything
Being a total embarrassment to her child
Not safeguarding or protecting her child in any way.

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning everyone 🥰
Happy Easter for yesterday and hope you all had a lovely day ❤️
Caught up again now but just wanted to say Catpiss is the type of parent to be so ashamed of their child has any developmental needs. H definitely shows signs of autism & she needs to realise that it’s nothing to be shameful off. It shows how much of a shallow, narcissistic b she is and always has been.
All children are different & a child with additional needs to me is extra special because as a parent you fight for them to get the help they need. Most inventors like Einstein showed they had autism and i suppose my point is a child with certain needs are so much cleverer in other areas like what they are obsessed with, photographic memory, excel in sports etc
Please nobody take offence to my comment as that is definitely not my intention.
I feel blessed to have two children with additional needs & I’m just making a point that Catpiss has ALWAYS been a shallow Cnut

Actually watching one of my favourite chikdhood films the OG ‘wizard of Oz’ on channel 5 having cuddles with my puppy 🥰
Also love OG Mary Poppins & Annie
Wizard of oz is my all time favorite film too 🥰 enjoy lovely 😍

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
She looks like a psycho lol

Attachments

• IMG_7706.jpeg
    IMG_7706.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 82

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched first chew of the day and apparently April fools gives her anxiety… what doesn’t give her anxiety, she gets anxiety over everything
I’d say it’s copious amounts of alcohol mixed with her sertraline that causes it.
If you’re going to bang on about having anxiety and that you have a mental health nurse, you are prescribed sertraline by your GP, maybe you should stop telling everyone how much you drink. Or say you prefer to self medicate with alcohol and don’t take sertraline. It’s sending out a very contradictory message to others who suffer with it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Caught her out in yet another lie!! I asked her who was looking after the babeeezzz and she commented 'my friend who normally stays is staying with them again, not that I have to answer to you'! Yet on today's first chew of the day, her dad's been popping in to check on them!! Pinocchio!! She gives me the ultimate rage 🤬🤬🤬
Well that’s what happens when you constantly tell lies and don’t have a clear head. You can’t keep up with it and trip yourself up. 😂😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
My son’s autistic and he excels in a lot of things. He’s had predicted grades for GCSEs and we’ve been told he’s on course for 9s (that’s old school A*) in 3 of his subjects & all the others will be at least 6/7s. He’s got 2 years left at school, he’s excelling above his peers in a lot of ways & he does struggle but he’s got the right support network. There’s no need to be embarrassed or to ignore it because that achieves nothing.

Aimless won’t admit anything or chase a diagnosis because it simply means she has to actually do something for her child above the minimum effort she bothers with right now. Can’t have old alky slaggy crabby knickers put her kid first for once can we?
My daughter is STILL waiting her assessment. Unfortunately she masked sooooo well none of us picked up on her "tism" ( her choice of phrase) until during lockdown. She is almost finished year 10 and because we don't have an official diagnosis school can't put anything in place for her. This is because of new guidelines brought in 2 yrs ago by board of education.
My point for sharing is the longer Aimemememe holds off the longer her daughter may struggle in school.
I wish we all realised sooner for my daughter.

Mar 8, 2024
My daughter is STILL waiting her assessment. Unfortunately she masked sooooo well none of us picked up on her "tism" ( her choice of phrase) until during lockdown. She is almost finished year 10 and because we don't have an official diagnosis school can't put anything in place for her. This is because of new guidelines brought in 2 yrs ago by board of education.
My point for sharing is the longer Aimemememe holds off the longer her daughter may struggle in school.
I wish we all realised sooner for my daughter.
This is so sad, I was extremely lucky we got diagnosed 10 years ago in reception class. So we’ve had everything in place.

Girls do mask really well & Aimee’s gonna find out the hard way. It’s sad they’ve changed the guidelines esp when so many need it & can’t get until they diagnose

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo I also had a hysterectomy at 34 due to my endometriosis. I'm on the gel and like you I forget it most days. Only remember when my hot flushes are bothering me. I started taking ashwagandda about two weeks ago. I'd just be glad to have a decent nights sleep. When Aimless moans about things I'd love for her to have experienced what I have with my endo for 20 years!! Five operations and a permanent stoma because of this disease she has it easy. I was also never able to have children so it angers me how she is with H and the whole pregnancy thing. She used to make me angry when she moaned about her periods!! She won't cope with the menopause!!
Omg I’m so sorry you went through so much and totally understand the pain you’ve gone through both physically and mentally 😢
People who lie about being pregnant to get attention & keep a man is just disgusting imo and they deserve every bit of karma they get. Before i had my hysterectomy a family was struggling to conceive even after two ivf implants. I offered to carry their baby for them if the 3rd time didn’t work. It worked for them & now they have a 10yr old who weighed 10lb 2oz when born.
Omg I actually bought ashwagandda from a proper herbal shop the other week and totally forgot i had them & will go take them now.

Catpiss has never give a s about who she triggers with her fake bullshit stories and definitely knows that it will but as long as it’s getting her attention she doesn’t care.
She is and always has been a vile b who lied & made up s as a kid. Tbh she should come with a trigger warning and her sly bullying antics have always been how she works too

Status
Not open for further replies.