Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With what she did to me when we were kids with lying to police and sending them to my home resulting in me being grounded I told myself I will wait for karma.
I did warn her the next time I saw her she will regret what she did with her lies and karma will return 10 fold even if it takes 20 years.
Yeah she 💩herself when she saw me working for her corrupt Daddy sorry I mean uncle 🤣🤣
We are all with u on this ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
That whole thing unsettles me so much. Why would you not make sure it was put away before the children wake up, I’d be mortified and embarrassed if my kids found mine. All for self pleasure, crack on, but don’t leave them lying around 🤦🏻‍♀️. The child will 100% know what they are once she’s in high school and imagine knowing you picked up your mums used one 🥴.
No doubt pissed up and feel asleep with it ....dread to think 😦🤮🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How is it too much for her to decorate a small bedroom on her own? I do my whole house on my own and I live with my partner! He tries to help but I shoo him away. And I'm ten years older. My mom who is 84 still does hers too (with help from me)

Aimless you are a complete waste of sperm! A 40 year old baby. Your making your child's life a million times harder than it should be in the future.
She can barely get the school run done so I doubt something like decorating will get done. Honestly she’s ridiculous, is she drinking all day? Is that why she’s so clueless?

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Bloody Nora I’ve caught up on about 100 pages!! You lot do go fast 😂. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, you gorgeous ladies! ❤️ also wishing happy belated birthday to many of you who have celebrated the last few days. You have had me howling. 😂 Apparently the old girl has been saying I’m liable for saying catpiss has a mucky minge 😂😂😂 bloody laughable!! You stupid frigging b! And us Tattlers think we are something special! Don’t think so darling!! We just know right from wrong and know when someone is a fing fraud same as everyone on here. We are all equal! No one is better than anyone one else! If you don’t like what we say just fOFF and crawl back under breeze block and don’t forget to have a fing good bath with a gallon of bleach and wash that dirty fat muff!! Then go and sob into your support bear with your 10th Prosecco of the day!

Attachments

• IMG_4795.jpeg
    IMG_4795.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4793.jpeg
    IMG_4793.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 150

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words, it means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

With what she did to me when we were kids with lying to police and sending them to my home resulting in me being grounded I told myself I will wait for karma.
I did warn her the next time I saw her she will regret what she did with her lies and karma will return 10 fold even if it takes 20 years.
Yeah she 💩herself when she saw me working for her corrupt Daddy sorry I mean uncle 🤣🤣

Wow! It sounds like she has proper fed you over! Revenge will be sweet!
Just a thought though, if she reads here will she be able to identify who you are?

Mar 9, 2024

She really is a piece of work.

What she put you through is disgraceful. Karma is a coming

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
She can barely get the school run done so I doubt something like decorating will get done. Honestly she’s ridiculous, is she drinking all day? Is that why she’s so clueless?
She shouldn't be drinking on Sertraline. I'm on that and Mitrazapine. I haven't drank since August 2019, half a glass of champers at my son's wedding. I had to be thoroughly vetted by the metal health team to be put on both at the same time. Not just the nurse at the local surgery. In the long run if she keeps drinking and eating the way she does she's in for some major health issues. These kind of drugs are not to be messed with. But then this is Aimless we are on about, she thinks she is indestructible. She's not clueless, she is a manipulative narcissist who wants everyone to think she is stupid when in reality she uses it to gain sympathy and much more from everyone around her. I have a few relatives like her, I went no contact. Life is more positive without the energy vampires.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly can't bear to watch her anymore. "Been all around the world"...........you have done the food shop. I have been up since 6am, cleaned house top to bottom, walked dogs, took kids out, done food shop, 3 loads of washing and now having to work a night shift. Which shouldn't be praised, it's a normal adult day for most! She doesn't know she is born. She is so unrelatable to actually single mothers who literally work their arses off to provide for their family and keep a home. How is she not embarrassed at herself?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Love that her mother after opening a truck load of Elemis stuff & then saying her face care regime was in her shop!
“it’s in my showcase hon”
OH do OFF everything is a sales pitch
Bloody Nora I’ve caught up on about 100 pages!! You lot do go fast 😂. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, you gorgeous ladies! ❤️ also wishing happy belated birthday to many of you who have celebrated the last few days. You have had me howling. 😂 Apparently the old girl has been saying I’m liable for saying catpiss has a mucky minge 😂😂😂 bloody laughable!! You stupid frigging b! And us Tattlers think we are something special! Don’t think so darling!! We just know right from wrong and know when someone is a fing fraud same as everyone on here. We are all equal! No one is better than anyone one else! If you don’t like what we say just fOFF and crawl back under breeze block and don’t forget to have a fing good bath with a gallon of bleach and wash that dirty fat muff!! Then go and sob into your support bear with your 10th Prosecco of the day!
I showed my husband her picture today, the one with the support bear. He said who is it, is she a vulnerable adult?😳

I’d say anyone near her is a vulnerable adult. Imagine having a sunbed tan then saying it’s a new fake tan that she’s selling. She’s a conniving b. And yes I think she does look like she smells of cat piss actually 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She shouldn't be drinking on Sertraline. I'm on that and Mitrazapine. I haven't drank since August 2019, half a glass of champers at my son's wedding. I had to be thoroughly vetted by the metal health team to be put on both at the same time. Not just the nurse at the local surgery. In the long run if she keeps drinking and eating the way she does she's in for some major health issues. These kind of drugs are not to be messed with. But then this is Aimless we are on about, she thinks she is indestructible. She's not clueless, she is a manipulative narcissist who wants everyone to think she is stupid when in reality she uses it to gain sympathy and much more from everyone around her. I have a few relatives like her, I went no contact. Life is more positive without the energy vampires.
Yes Ive said exactly the same, either you have anxiety and you take your meds and help yourself or don’t take them and drink what you want. Don’t do both. I absolutely hate her for lying about anxiety and she can’t do this or that because of it. It’s all a load of made up se 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.