Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
“it’s in my showcase hon”
OH do OFF everything is a sales pitch

I showed my husband her picture today, the one with the support bear. He said who is it, is she a vulnerable adult?😳

I’d say anyone near her is a vulnerable adult. Imagine having a sunbed tan then saying it’s a new fake tan that she’s selling. She’s a conniving b. And yes I think she does look like she smells of cat piss actually 😉
My husband can’t even stand her voice! He calls her a stupid b and he’s never watched her only heard her voice! She’s probably reserved a seat on the plane for that silly bloody bear 🐻 and is taking it to Spain! Bet she can’t s without it being on her lap!

I was fuming about that tan and reported it! She’s such a bloody fraud! Can’t believe people fall for her se! She needs cancelling of that App ASAP!

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Yes Ive said exactly the same, either you have anxiety and you take your meds and help yourself or don’t take them and drink what you want. Don’t do both. I absolutely hate her for lying about anxiety and she can’t do this or that because of it. It’s all a load of made up se 🙄
Totally agree , I take ventaflaxine and I don’t touch a drop no point taking these medicines just to mess it up ,my mental health is worth more than a drink. thankfully my tablets are fantastic but I’m sure if I got pissed every night it would be a different story

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I don't drink on any meds, she's on co-codamol and diazepam too. Harmful meds do be drinking the way she does. Both amplify the effects of alcohol. That alone should cause concern for social services and her being in charge of a child.

I have crippling anxiety and depression plus my endometriosis and a stoma. I've been out to the gym and swimming, drove to therapy and been food shopping. I still managed to cook for myself a nice healthy nutritious meal. Baffles me how she can say she's exhausted. It angers me how she is, like others I'm struggling to watch her.

I'm here for the karma!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Totally agree , I take ventaflaxine and I don’t touch a drop no point taking these medicines just to mess it up ,my mental health is worth more than a drink. thankfully my tablets are fantastic but I’m sure if I got pissed every night it would be a different story
Yes absolutely! Glad they are helping you. Sertraline has really worked for me. I have the max dose of 200mg and I’ll never touch any drink now. Showing off bottles of Prosecco like she does when she always moans about anxiety really does piss me right off 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't drink on any meds, she's on co-codamol and diazepam too. Harmful meds do be drinking the way she does. Both amplify the effects of alcohol. That alone should cause concern for social services and her being in charge of a child.

I have crippling anxiety and depression plus my endometriosis and a stoma. I've been out to the gym and swimming, drove to therapy and been food shopping. I still managed to cook for myself a nice healthy nutritious meal. Baffles me how she can say she's exhausted. It angers me how she is, like others I'm struggling to watch her.

I'm here for the karma!!
We all are. You sound very together and coping well. It’s takes effort though doesn’t it, which is why I can’t stand to listen to her moan on and on. The support bear has me speechless 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sounds like she has put you through a lot, we will all be behind you and celebrate with you when you finally see that karma
I am a great believer in karma, it’s just whether we are ever lucky enough to see it!
But for you, I hope you do x
At the time i was hurt she did that and how her deceitful lies got me in trouble with my parents. Over the years i have been tempted to befriend her & out everything but I couldn’t put myself in that pain even for a fake friendship 🤣
I am a massive believer with karma too and it’s gonna start snowballing 🤫🤭🤣
You can see already she doesn’t even know what dimension she is in never mind what century 🤣🤣
You can see how mad she is having to force out being nice but that sly, smug look she does is showing more and more.

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING ⛔

She is a manipulative, narcissist with psychopath tendencies and this is why she is dangerous aswell. We know this from her smashing the hotel room up and destroying her Halloween Xmas tree. (Possible the 1970s wardrobe she had to smash up🤣)

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Someone's commented that she's taking the piss out of every working mother by making out she's tired by doing the food shop, lazy entitled t she is, oh and btw Aimee, If I saw you I'm the fat flesh I'd DEFO say it to your face, what the do would I be scared of??? You need a SUPPORT TEDDY BEAR WHEN U LEAVE HOME FOR fS SAKE WHAT U GUNNA DO TO ME??? do OFF

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Also, you know how the old bike comes on here & then deletes her posts, could this be because the po-po told catpiss not to engage with any negatives on social media platforms.
Just my musings for today.

That's a good shout actually. The problem for her is that her posts get quoted and are left for all to see dispite her deleting them. Love that for her, she's not as smart as she thinks she is. The reseats remain.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Wow I’ve caught up, holy smokes Batman 🤣 she really is awful. And she must ask herself why do SO MANY people dislike her?
Maybe Aimee you’re the problem.
I look forward to her downfall, there’s only so many times you can fall in 💩 and come up smelling of roses.

Princess aimlesss has no self awareness, she doesn't see herself as the problem and thinks everyone else is. She thinks that everyone who doesn't like her is just a troll. Calling people who are simply stating facts based on what she posts, and what behaviours she has shown off social media, trolls is all she has.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
And don't forget the time she burst into tears cause the old man pushed in front her in marks and Spencer.............well hard you aimless 🤣🤣🤣 she would prob knock you off your feet purely with the smell of cat piss and BV
Someone's commented that she's taking the piss out of every working mother by making out she's tired by doing the food shop, lazy entitled t she is, oh and btw Aimee, If I saw you I'm the fat flesh I'd DEFO say it to your face, what the do would I be scared of??? You need a SUPPORT TEDDY BEAR WHEN U LEAVE HOME FOR fS SAKE WHAT U GUNNA DO TO ME??? do OFF

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
And don't forget the time she burst into tears cause the old man pushed in front her in marks and Spencer.............well hard you aimless 🤣🤣🤣 she would prob knock you off your feet purely with the smell of cat piss and BV
Well it's the only way she WOULD knock me out 😂😂😂😂 I'm 6.1😂🤣🤣 she puts her life on social media, I hate her with a passion and I have a million reasons why, so I'd tell her, she won't like it but I don't give a s. She's a soft arse who can do naff all without backup or help from mummy or daddy, financially and in every other way. Scruffy b

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Haven’t been on here in a while and it’s gone from 100 pages to 433 🤣🤣🤣 love that for aims!
Yeah but don't forget, Aimees not the problem here, it's every f else, 🤔🤔🤔 according to Aimee, mmmmmm sure about that you thick t? Funny how there's 3 women in that family and they're all single. Why? Apart from the fact they're all slags and ugly fers to boot there's MORE reasons why they're all single. All twisted as do in the head

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
It speaks volumes about her not having real friends. If I was to say to mine I'm going to take a video of me talking to myself and showing you what I bought in the food shop, they would stage an intervention!! How can anyone around her think that's normal behaviour
Exactly!!! If my mate behaved like this on social media I'd rip her a new one. Id b sitting her down and asking her what the do happened to bring her down to THIS level. 😂😂😂😂

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so tough she cried when someone cut in front of her at M&S , I would also happily say it to her face

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless please look up the definition of taste test. Eating a f**king fajita made from a kit you have had numerous times is not a taste test. It's called eating your dinner. Just for your information aimless read below you, you scruffy thick witch

Definition. Taste Test is where participants evaluate the taste of a product, either on its own or compared with other products. Taste tests are often conducted "blind" where brand names, packaging and other identifying items are removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.