Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Currently reporting every single video of her drinking and taste testing. Shouldn't be "glamourising" alcohol on an app kids use. She deserves all she gets. I report pretty much every video for something or other. Notice the engagement in every video is way lower than it used to be, 60 odd comments with a following of 620k ???? Doesn't add up, and loads of folk saying her videos don't come up on their FYP anymore. It's hopefully due to mass reporting.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't drink on any meds, she's on co-codamol and diazepam too. Harmful meds do be drinking the way she does. Both amplify the effects of alcohol. That alone should cause concern for social services and her being in charge of a child.

I have crippling anxiety and depression plus my endometriosis and a stoma. I've been out to the gym and swimming, drove to therapy and been food shopping. I still managed to cook for myself a nice healthy nutritious meal. Baffles me how she can say she's exhausted. It angers me how she is, like others I'm struggling to watch her.

I'm here for the karma!!
Yes she’s said before she has diazepam, she’s a scammer, even scamming her bloody GP, they wouldn’t give her them knowing the amount if alcohol she consumes daily

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What I can’t understand is, if owd Gregory is as well thought of as owd princess catpiss makes out how
1. He isn’t the laughing stock of the town.
2. He hasn’t been blacklisted at the golf club
3. How can he face any members of the local community and not be shamed to death
They probably think he’s a t and feel sorry for him as it’s so embarrassing.
She’s hardly done well for herself has she 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Someone's commented that she's taking the piss out of every working mother by making out she's tired by doing the food shop, lazy entitled t she is, oh and btw Aimee, If I saw you I'm the fat flesh I'd DEFO say it to your face, what the do would I be scared of??? You need a SUPPORT TEDDY BEAR WHEN U LEAVE HOME FOR fS SAKE WHAT U GUNNA DO TO ME??? do OFF
She'll threaten you with her support bear lol

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She knocks me sick. I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday, I had to stay at the hospital during the night as I was on call for emergencies, then have done a 12 hour shift today.
Then I come home to watch the s show that is aimless cat piss lazy skanky mama take away lover and she gives me the fing rage big time!! Me and hubby work our arses off for a comfortable life with our kids. I just have to pity the mess that she is and the boring and unfulfilling life she lives. And she tries to convince herself and her doberhuns that it is us who are jealous of her 😂 give me working an honest full time job over plastering my life all over social media anyday!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
If her mental health nurse follows her surly the 1st thing she would say is - stop drinking alcohol, cut out the takeaways, and try to get out and about!!

She needs investigated from her dr, mental health team and the social services 😡😡

She’s absolutely full of s. And it completely takes the piss out of the people who do genuinely suffer with depression and anxiety. She’s dangerous! I would love to know what social services have been told and if they plan on doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.