Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I have just gone through to our living room to let the dog out and I could here that high pitched mutley laugh of hers, thought she had given me ptsd for a minute, but it was my 17 year old watching tiktok. I asked her what she thought of her and she said she doesn't beleive it's not a skit, no one at that age can be acting so ditzy and child like. Said if i started behaving like that she is moving out..............and here was me going to whip out my asda shop from earlier and do you all a haul, and taste test a cuppa and chocolate muffin for you ♥️

Has the face of a bull dog chewing a wasp when she eats. Rancid.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Thought she was going away on Thursday?
IMG_4798.jpeg

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She really has the most ugly mouth. The top lip has a life of its own. The constant smacking of the lips and the noises she makes when she eats is disgusting. I hate the eye roll, the Oh my god, the waving of the hands, the nodding of the head, the silent dancing and all the other stupid annoying things she does when she eats.

What the fu*k was the chocolate taste test about? I am none the wiser what they taste like
Dave definitely skitzed out at her cum face and left 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sorry 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Whoever started this taste test se needs a good slap! Nobody cares and those that do have got to have some kind of fetish for watching people eat. Weird. Also did I miss something? Did she get rid of harpers bed without having any sort of plan for her to have somewhere to sleep. Why couldn't her mattress have been kept for her to sleep on until the rooms done and new bed comes? She couldn't organise a raffle!!!
Because she knows daddy will buy all new furniture !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s laughable just like the bad periods when she was advertising the belt, another thing never spoken about since. Or the back pain that had her sat in the bath (without water pretending 🤣) all in agony. She forgets what lies she’s said.
Full of s isn’t she. I knew she was bad but I’ve really realised on here that she’s even worse than I first thought 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I will take these up to see if harper wants to try any..........translated..........I will take these up to finish them 🐽🐽🐽 you just know big vav is watching her rubbing her hands thinking of all the ways she can do her dirty and get all the good angles for us! I can't wait!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_222528_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_222528_TikTok.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 168

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I will take these up to see if harper wants to try any..........translated..........I will take these up to finish them 🐽🐽🐽 you just know big vav is watching her rubbing her hands thinking of all the ways she can do her dirty and get all the good angles for us! I can't wait!!
Oh my god is she ramming more chocolate down her neck 😂 she’s got a real problem with sugar cravings. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.