Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She will be laughing at them as well as us. She couldn’t care less about any of them as long as it’s not anything negative they post. Bet she’s sat there thinking what a load of nobs 🙄

This is what the Huns look like in my brain😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2710.jpeg
    IMG_2710.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 150

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The state of them 🤣 and imagine her now with her key stage 2 dramatics pretending to hate it. I’ve never known anyone make not liking a food their whole personality.
Well she is so vacuous, she has to make things up. Such a dull person and so drab but even when she tidies herself up she looks a state. She should just stay indoors

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is what the Huns look like in my brain😂😂
Well they can’t be very bright or just can’t quite see her lies yet. Some people must feel so sorry for her. I know I felt pity for her at one point but after her smug attitude and the way she goads people, I really don’t care at all. I’m just irritated and yet fascinated at the same time 🐷

Mar 8, 2024
Bloody Nora I’ve caught up on about 100 pages!! You lot do go fast 😂. Thank you for all the birthday wishes, you gorgeous ladies! ❤️ also wishing happy belated birthday to many of you who have celebrated the last few days. You have had me howling. 😂 Apparently the old girl has been saying I’m liable for saying catpiss has a mucky minge 😂😂😂 bloody laughable!! You stupid frigging b! And us Tattlers think we are something special! Don’t think so darling!! We just know right from wrong

Ah I was sure she said Thursday. My mistake 🙈
I think she did originally say Thursday, when she first posted about booking one. I think that was the post she hinted to vav she was booking one and teed up her huns to suggest going with vav! 🫤

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I mean as if she ever forgets to eat! What a greedy nasty hideous looking creature she really is 🤔
She’s so dangerous saying that stuff There will be people watching with real eating issues and she’ll trigger them whilst not giving a s and lying her way through another fake fuked up vid of her fake fuked up body image What a t

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is this dickhead lookin for some brand deals with Cadbury or something cause Jesus christ the exaggeration. Her taste buds are literally dead from all the s food she eats. She thinks anything tastes good. Cadbury is my favourite but honestly none of their chocolate combos make me almost orgasm, she has issues with food. Also there was absolutely no need what so ever for her to suck her finger. Love how she threw in there kitchens cleaned, got a shower lol course it is and sure ya did Aims. Most of us tidy and clean a couple of times a day and shower at least once if not twice daily.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is this dickhead lookin for some brand deals with Cadbury or something cause Jesus christ the exaggeration. Her taste buds are literally dead from all the s food she eats. She thinks anything tastes good. Cadbury is my favourite but honestly none of their chocolate combos make me almost orgasm, she has issues with food. Also there was absolutely no need what so ever for her to suck her finger. Love how she threw in there kitchens cleaned, got a shower lol course it is and sure ya did Aims. Most of us tidy and clean a couple of times a day and shower at least once if not twice daily.
She is DESPERATE for any brand deals

Status
Not open for further replies.