Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Hotel chocolate cus she “is obsessed”
Charlotte tilbury
Hate the way she says choccy it wound me up no end hearing it this morning in her s taste video. I wish she would stop doing those Her mouth slap sounds are unlike anything I’ve ever heard. They actually pierce my ears.
If she buys more chocolate after having a huge Lindt Easter egg, that birthday dairy milk, those 2 bars yesterday then she’s absolutely got a problem with food and the excessiveness she buys and gorges. It’s not normal

Mar 8, 2024
If she buys more chocolate after having a huge Lindt Easter egg, that birthday dairy milk, those 2 bars yesterday then she’s absolutely got a problem with food and the excessiveness she buys and gorges. It’s not normal
She’s so excessive with everything. Even the kids Easter stuff was over the top. She eats all this chocolate but has the audacity to say she forgets to eat. Like the video she made ages ago saying her mum was worried about her not eating 🤦🏻‍♀️ as if she made a video saying that yet she’s always stuffing her face. Nothing wrong with that but just don’t make out like you don’t eat queen. You film it all for us to see 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Liverpool bingo anyone?

Over exaggerated 'scouse' accent
Slim chickens
Primark... cheap Disney se with a target market of 4YO.
H... s merch clothes of bands/ppl she's never heard of
Jarmmmiiiies and another s mug
Obscene amount spent in TWC
As above in Lindt and a restock of that horrific choccy spread
Rounded off with Lush... which gives you thrush at the best of times not advised on top of clap!!
Did I miss anything? 😳😴
Nope! I think you've about covered it all 😂 😂 🤪 🤪

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Saw aimless in the Liverpool wild today. It was the orange glow and lack of slimming filter that gave her away 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• fat_orange_dragon__a_i___by_frger1010_dgfh73o-pre.jpg
    fat_orange_dragon__a_i___by_frger1010_dgfh73o-pre.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 54
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That child is 9 years old and she's encouraging makeup. And tbh she didn't ask for what she calls glotion on. She literally said to her we'll put a little bit of this on. Had Harper asked for it she would have just applied. Be on the wkd by the time she's 12 or 13 to drink with her mum because she has no proper friends.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
To whoever this is, as clearly you read here, what is the point in that comment? We use sites such as here and TL so we can air our opinion away from Aimee’s page.
So by you doing this you are just aiding the victim mentality, that is the last thing you should be aiding! And we will be the ones who get the blame!

Attachments

• IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 222
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
To whoever this is, as clearly you read here, what is the point in that comment? We use sites such as here and TL so we can air our opinion away from Aimee’s page.
So by you doing this you are just aiding the victim mentality, that is the last thing you should be aiding! And we will be the ones who get the blame!
I love the 90’s clearly needs to piss off and stop 💩 stirring

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
H is 9 years old you wouldn’t be encouraging your child to pack on makeup to go shopping
All the huns saying she’s growing up no she’s 9 and getting her nails done to go on holida
Tbh with her filter usage I’d be shocked if you could recognise Aimee in public 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 51BA105C-C0A2-4B49-B2DD-6455E5FDBFA1.jpeg
    51BA105C-C0A2-4B49-B2DD-6455E5FDBFA1.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.