Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Agreed. The more I watched the more I thought she lets harper dictate what happens too much. For example, what they have for tea. For me growing up what was put on the plate was what we had for tea. As an adult you’ve got to judge what’s going out of date first, how much time you’ve got to make it etc and decide from there. I’m not saying never ask your child what they want but sometimes you’ve got to say you get what you’re given!
Also with the decorating… she better save some for her? Well if that’s an inconvenience and the adult wants to get it all finished then no, get her a canvas to paint if that’s something she enjoys doing!
If she went over to a friends house parents may not be asking her what she wants and be running out to Tesco or doing a ‘whoosh’ paying through the roof to get her what she’s fancying that night.
Spoil your kids but not to the point where it’s their way or no way. Remember you’re the parent and you have to make decisions for them in some circumstances!
Absolutely couldn't agree more. I just think it's so bizarre that SHE gives this account of Harper!! So basically she wants people to know she's a spoilt little witch. Don't understand it at all!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Buying another bikini and saying I have no business in wearing this, another headband, probably a trip in to Charlotte tilbury & Starbucks
fing riles me when she comes out with having no business.. all for her feral huns to pipe up.. you look great, wear it, you'd look good in anything yadda yadda lol.
The ONLY thing she looks good in is the fing dark!!! And that's a stretch 🙈

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Yup, I’ve got the feeling H probably goes along with whatever to keep her Mum happy. She doesn’t seem like the type of wee girl that’s into makeup but now all of a sudden she’s putting more than a lot of grown women would wear in a day?!

Why is their thing got to be something that can be monetised? Why is it based on something that is actually Aimee’s thing?! Why isn’t it something that would be good for both of them? Getting out to the beach, doing some kind of activity that doesn’t involve sitting staring at your face applying chemicals that you don’t need. What message is that to teach a 9 year old? I dunno, it’s just made me so uncomfortable with what the thought process and intentions are behind that recent post. Being a mum of a little girl, I just couldn’t. Our things are music and Lego, so many benefits from both. What’s H getting out of putting some blusher on?!

I said ages ago, on the other place, that she’s probably very observant of and aware to her mother’s moods. Like the TikTok thing, when she used to do her lives and H was featured, the wee soul loved the attention. No doubt, it’s been drummed into her that TikTik is Mummy’s job and how important it is 😐
Why would any mother encourage her 9 year old child to plaster herself in makeup and getting her nails done for holiday I think she’s talked her into that
She’s a child let her be that child
She’s not a mini me or clone I believe kids should be individuals

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Hotel chocolate cus she “is obsessed”
Charlotte tilbury
Hate the way she says choccy it wound me up no end hearing it this morning in her s taste video. I wish she would stop doing those Her mouth slap sounds are unlike anything I’ve ever heard. They actually pierce my ears.
She uses Choccy ,hammy sammy ,frubalicious ,elite because she knows it triggers so many people and more comments more cash 💰

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
All of these words make me unnecessarily angry. 😂😂 it’s embarrassing what she will do for money
Management also encourages creators to have taglines or quotes that they use so that they become familiar but also to annoy or trigger others as they see love or hate its win win cash wise also that why management don’t have counselling for health issues in place because they kinda create that situation

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
It’s sad let a 9 year old be a 9 year old. And can’t be sucking on a blankie one minute, having her food cut up the next and then all of a sudden given teen girl vibes, the poor kid is still learning to swim and I very much doubt she can ride a bike unaided. What memories that kid will have - s ones!!!

Harper is gonna be so confused, one min she’s being infantilised with toddler plates, weaning spoons & cuddly toys and now she’s being treated like a teen with the make up and nails.

She’s 9, she’s got plenty of time to grow up. Just let her be a 9 year old. Not a 3 year old or 15 year old.
Confused.com poor kid doesnt know where she is half the time
But neither does her mother she can’t think logically gets confused about stuff needs constant parental supervision at nearly 40

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I was just coming to post something similar about the whole H on TT thing, she is absolutely wounded she can’t post her on TT (and yes it’s a can’t not a choice, I don’t care what story the bullshitter makes up) and is that desperate she lets her be in the background. It’s killing her not being able to show her.
So why can she post her on insta
I was just coming to post something similar about the whole H on TT thing, she is absolutely wounded she can’t post her on TT (and yes it’s a can’t not a choice, I don’t care what story the bullshitter makes up) and is that desperate she lets her be in the background. It’s killing her not being able to show her.

Mar 8, 2024
Management also encourages creators to have taglines or quotes that they use so that they become familiar but also to annoy or trigger others as they see love or hate its win win cash wise also that why management don’t have counselling for health issues in place because they kinda create that situation
I’d say it’s a we only advise but take no responsibility for them choosing to take the advice situation therefore relieving them of any blame

Mar 8, 2024
Agree completely 👌 to little to late x

Mar 9, 2024
I'm all for doing girly things with my daughters but in my opinion all that make up on a child that age is to much. Aimless already had put her put there and had numerous weirdos share the videos. Call me old fashioned but I just don't see the need to make out daughters older than their years, it sometimes makes them a target for some not very nice humans!!
Agree, my daughter is 9, she’s worn make up one and that was some fun eye make up when we went to the Taylor swift tour at the cinema, oh and a bit of lippy. I’d never dream of putting face make up on her beautiful young skin. And children that age also don’t need a skin care routine. Soap and water is absolutely fine. These kids a using products not designed for young skin is going to be so detrimental in the future. That’s why so many millennials don’t look their age, it’s because all we used was soap or clearasil and probably didn’t start wearing make up until mid-late teens and no where near as heavy as make up is now. It looks atrocious.

Mar 9, 2024
I’m more inclined to think she’s Mrs. Bucket
IMG_4554.jpeg
Haha please don’t ruin Mrs bucket for me 😭😭😭

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
do me😐 I don't know what's more unbelievable, the fact she's saying "ME and Twist do our skincare together most days" or the brain dead thick twats in the comments who are saying "your relationship is AAMMAAZZIINNGG" and sickening things of that ilk, what's so "AMAZING" about only engaging with ya 1 child TO MAKE A TIKTOK??? FRIGGING HELL THE BAR IS LOW with these stupid fs and all you pyscho stalkers who keep replying to comments DIRECTED AT AIMEE saying "she doesn't show Twist anymore coz of the trolls" PISS OFF, NOTHING TO DO WITH TROLLS!!! Andy stepped up for once in his life and told Aimee to STOP showing her online and ABOUT fING TIME!!! and while we're on the subject Riddle me THIS little fing gem - what's so "AMAZING" about a mother POSTING her daughters school badge online, so any twisted f knows her full name and school, Showing the house from the outside and actually SHOWING which window is HER BEDROOM, so any twisted f knows exactly where she lives, shows her with rotting teeth and dirty fingernails and unbrushed hair so EVERYONE can see how neglected she is....coz where I'm from that's not "AMAZING" parenting, it's fing DISGUSTING and NEGLECTFUL parenting so anyone thinking this filthy skank is "AMAZING" need to av a word with yourselves coz you ain't wired up right

Status
Not open for further replies.