Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’d say it’s a we only advise but take no responsibility for them choosing to take the advice situation therefore relieving them of any blame
Of course no one takes any blame of responsibility or ownership then we can pass that blame if things go tits up but management spout the same crap to them all that why they all mould into one and become boring asf

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
do me😐 I don't know what's more unbelievable, the fact she's saying "ME and Twist do our skincare together most days" or the brain dead thick twats in the comments who are saying "your relationship is AAMMAAZZIINNGG" and sickening things of that ilk, what's so "AMAZING" about only engaging with ya 1 child TO MAKE A TIKTOK??? FRIGGING HELL THE BAR IS LOW with these stupid fs and all you pyscho stalkers who keep replying to comments DIRECTED AT AIMEE saying "she doesn't show Twist anymore coz of the trolls" PISS OFF, NOTHING TO DO WITH TROLLS!!! Andy stepped up for once in his life and told Aimee to STOP showing her online and ABOUT fING TIME!!! and while we're on the subject Riddle me THIS little fing gem - what's so "AMAZING" about a mother POSTING her daughters school badge online, so any twisted f knows her full name and school, Showing the house from the outside and actually SHOWING which window is HER BEDROOM, so any twisted f knows exactly where she lives, shows her with rotting teeth and dirty fingernails and unbrushed hair so EVERYONE can see how neglected she is....coz where I'm from that's not "AMAZING" parenting, it's fing DISGUSTING and NEGLECTFUL parenting so anyone thinking this filthy skank is "AMAZING" need to av a word with yourselves coz you ain't wired up right
Absolutely bang on!
It’s neglect and h is being failed by some many people and agencies.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
of course “H” thinks you should get that 🙄 how vain can someone be?

Attachments

• IMG_5079.png
    IMG_5079.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 160
Mar 8, 2024
Watching the oldcunt/girl who is just as embarrassing, try to flog everything from towels to robes! She is doing her Best to look all seductive in her half of house coat 🤣 ....she will be on OF next!!
And here in black and white even when Charlie comments she doesn't manage a 'love you' !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-234025.png
    Screenshot_20240402-234025.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Screenshot_20240402-234052.png
    Screenshot_20240402-234052.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 163
Mar 8, 2024
Watching the oldcunt/girl who is just as embarrassing, try to flog everything from towels to robes! She is doing her Best to look all seductive in her half of house coat 🤣 ....she will be on OF next!!
And here in black and white even when Charlie comments she doesn't manage a 'love you' !!
She said she’ll put it away and use it when she has visitors and then says if you know. Obviously this is gonna be her post shag robe

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Todays vlog of spending more money and pretending to bond with her child
She's fake as do, baby, monkey, all for the camera, she doesn't give a se about that kid, she's just me, me, me! And that bath mat jacket needs a friggin match to it, it's disgusting! I don't even watch her anymore if I can help it cos she's a prick! :mad::mad:🖕🖕🖕

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
do me😐 I don't know what's more unbelievable, the fact she's saying "ME and Twist do our skincare together most days" or the brain dead thick twats in the comments who are saying "your relationship is AAMMAAZZIINNGG" and sickening things of that ilk, what's so "AMAZING" about only engaging with ya 1 child TO MAKE A TIKTOK??? FRIGGING HELL THE BAR IS LOW with these stupid fs and all you pyscho stalkers who keep replying to comments DIRECTED AT AIMEE saying "she doesn't show Twist anymore coz of the trolls" PISS OFF, NOTHING TO DO WITH TROLLS!!! Andy stepped up for once in his life and told Aimee to STOP showing her online and ABOUT fING TIME!!! and while we're on the subject Riddle me THIS little fing gem - what's so "AMAZING" about a mother POSTING her daughters school badge online, so any twisted f knows her full name and school, Showing the house from the outside and actually SHOWING which window is HER BEDROOM, so any twisted f knows exactly where she lives, shows her with rotting teeth and dirty fingernails and unbrushed hair so EVERYONE can see how neglected she is....coz where I'm from that's not "AMAZING" parenting, it's fing DISGUSTING and NEGLECTFUL parenting so anyone thinking this filthy skank is "AMAZING" need to av a word with yourselves coz you ain't wired up right
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
WHAT THEEEEE was with the MUMMY overkill on her latest TT? Jesus must have been 20+ x easily. I find it so cringe and such a forced 'relationship' which is so sad for H. It's like she's proving a point that she is out spending time with her daughter during HT! I'll tell you what Shamey.. I'll treat you to the other half of your gold star you earned last night announcing that you cleaned your kitchen and had a shower. You must need a lie down by now you poor love 🥰🙈😵‍💫

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Anyone else think she’s trying to push an ADHD narrative? Always jumping for one thing to the next, flitting between subjects, ‘forgetting’ what she’s talking about/doing. Same as Eden did and same as Katie Tradie. All seems a bit too fake (faker than normal)

Highly likely. She will push any narrative she thinks she can push to suit anything and everything she wants to push. No issue or illness is off the table with her i suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.