Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
I'm usually a silent follower but this loon has touched a nerve.
Her dramatic video this morning was completely over the top. The woman had cdiff not a flipping life threatening illness in an otherwise healthy person. I know about cdiff my elderly mum had it whilst she was poorly with other conditions, we were still able to visit her, hug her etc .
A friend of mine lost her son aged 25 in a tragic house fire and his daughter aged 5 was left without a dad. So Aimless your Oscar winning performance was just pathetic.
As for her anxiety well, that's just an attention seeking act for sure, let's face it every human suffers from anxiety of some form but we manage to crack on. All of us go through tough times, this stupid witch needs to be grateful she still has her parents and sister. My nephew who is only 39 lost his mum to cancer 5 years ago and now faces the fact he's going to lose his dad too to that awful disease and my niece who is only 29 will also lose her dad. They tho are balanced and intelligent and don't go down the woe is me route like Aimless. That's when life is cruel.
As for her being a good mum well that's questionable, she doesn't cook wholesome meals for H, days out mainly consist of shopping, where's the going to the beach, having a picnic in the park, playing games , the list is endless that Aimless doesn't do.
Yep she's rattled my cage today 😡

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Everything is staged by her as she needs to prove that she's changed and takes care of H. Soon, a lot more will be revealed. You can see she hates it but she needs proof that she cares about H, cooks for her, buys clothes, takes her away, her room is decorated and tidy and house is save (that's why so many skips recently) etc. Let's hope H gets to get childhood she deserves, soon ....

Mar 7, 2024
Catpiss thundercunt your sister shows you up as a bad parent BIGTIME with the sly digs towards you.
Your brat doesn’t have manners, morals or get fresh homemade food everyday when Ralph does. She also holds down a full time job and just bought herself a lovely new car too.
That speaks volumes alone and I fin hope you s your pants irl on that plane and do Southport a favour don’t fin come back you stupid t.
You should of been swallowed you disgraceful, narcissistic t 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Could write a trilogy on what she is a neglectful, unfit mother
lol could you imagine the smell on the pane if she sh*t herself ? 🤢🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm usually a silent follower but this loon has touched a nerve.
Her dramatic video this morning was completely over the top. The woman had cdiff not a flipping life threatening illness in an otherwise healthy person. I know about cdiff my elderly mum had it whilst she was poorly with other conditions, we were still able to visit her, hug her etc .
A friend of mine lost her son aged 25 in a tragic house fire and his daughter aged 5 was left without a dad. So Aimless your Oscar winning performance was just pathetic.
As for her anxiety well, that's just an attention seeking act for sure, let's face it every human suffers from anxiety of some form but we manage to crack on. All of us go through tough times, this stupid witch needs to be grateful she still has her parents and sister. My nephew who is only 39 lost his mum to cancer 5 years ago and now faces the fact he's going to lose his dad too to that awful disease and my niece who is only 29 will also lose her dad. They tho are balanced and intelligent and don't go down the woe is me route like Aimless. That's when life is cruel.
As for her being a good mum well that's questionable, she doesn't cook wholesome meals for H, days out mainly consist of shopping, where's the going to the beach, having a picnic in the park, playing games , the list is endless that Aimless doesn't do.
Yep she's rattled my cage today 😡
She does the same to all of us. Why has she turned comments off? Are people disagreeing with her on there?
She needs to get a life and not devote every minute of every day to social media. She could get a job in a shop then leave work behind when she comes home. Surely then her child would get some proper care and attention. It’s mind boggling that she loves TT so much, more than her own child. 😤

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Not up for debate! Who the hell do she think she is! Only a full blown narcissists response! What about announcing to the World that ur daughter had found ur sexual toy in ur bed eh Aims! Yep il make a video announcing that my daughter found my dirty dildo in my bed and make one big joke about it not thinking how that specific video/post mite be used against H in the future! Letting a man u knew for 3 weeks set rules and boundaries with ur child, left her alone with a man on her own whilst u film ur TT! No man should ever know where you live after 3 weeks! Never mind meet ur children! With all the evidence we have and TL have, one of the worst for me is directing the world to ur IG for people to perv on pictures of ur daughter! You are an absolute disgrace and 100% a s mother! You don't deserve to be even called that!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Not up for debate! Who the hell do she think she is! Only a full blown narcissists response! What about announcing to the World that ur daughter had found ur sexual toy in ur bed eh Aims! Yep il make a video announcing that my daughter found my dirty dildo in my bed and make one big joke about it not thinking how that specific video/post mite be used against H in the future! Letting a man u knew for 3 weeks set rules and boundaries with ur child, left her alone with a man on her own whilst u film ur TT! No man should ever know where you live after 3 weeks! Never mind meet ur children! With all the evidence we have and TL have, one of the worst for me is directing the world to ur IG for people to perv on pictures of ur daughter! You are an absolute disgrace and 100% a s mother! You don't deserve to be even called that!
Hit EVERY nail on the head here👏👏👏👏👏👏 Happy Reading Aimee while you cracking open the Kylie, think you're gunna need it , fING SHAMEFUL SICK excuse FOR A MOTHER!!

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
For Ammie as we all know you read here with your " mother " you are not a good mother at all ,I found your daughter's school really easy ,found the headmaster ,emailed said headmaster ,he knows all about you and your lack of safeguarding your daughter,advised me and gave me the link for Sefton social services you are known to them as well ,you need serious help ,bipolar ,obsessive disorder, alcoholic, to name but a few ,I can't bear to watch you anymore you annoy the hell out of me ,get help get off tik tok it is not a job ,talking into your phone to strangers ??? Telling strangers to go and look at your Instagram ..you fail your daughter over and over .... change before it's too late rehome your cats you can't look after yourself never mind 5 cats ...not jealous of you in the slightest I go out to work I don't show complete strangers what's in my carrier bag ...think about what you are doing ...it is not a job ..

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Love these comments on her management’s latest tik tok 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8508.png
    IMG_8508.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 280

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hit EVERY nail on the head here👏👏👏👏👏👏 Happy Reading Aimee while you cracking open the Kylie, think you're gunna need it , fING SHAMEFUL SICK excuse FOR A MOTHER!!
Shes a sick twisted b! She will get her comeuppance! They will trip up somewhere, they always do with the amount of lies they carry. Il even treat myself to a bottle when it does 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xx

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
For Ammie as we all know you read here with your " mother " you are not a good mother at all ,I found your daughter's school really easy ,found the headmaster ,emailed said headmaster ,he knows all about you and your lack of safeguarding your daughter,advised me and gave me the link for Sefton social services you are known to them as well ,you need serious help ,bipolar ,obsessive disorder, alcoholic, to name but a few ,I can't bear to watch you anymore you annoy the hell out of me ,get help get off tik tok it is not a job ,talking into your phone to strangers ??? Telling strangers to go and look at your Instagram ..you fail your daughter over and over .... change before it's too late rehome your cats you can't look after yourself never mind 5 cats ...not jealous of you in the slightest I go out to work I don't show complete strangers what's in my carrier bag ...think about what you are doing ...it is not a job ..
👏👏👏👏👏 yes!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Still catching up and again you are the worst parent I’ve ever come across CATPISS CHILD EXPLOITATION you sick, deluded, alcoholic t
The feel sorry for me video including screenshot of her sending predators to her IG 🤬🤬🤬

Absolutely laughable that cat piss is posting that when she is the extreme opposite of what the lady in the video is saying. I probably said it back on my old account but there is likely no depths she won't sink to in terms of going low.

Status
Not open for further replies.