Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Auld BV knickers is up early this morning. Question. Why would you pay a cat sitter and have your dad to stop in and see the cats. Ones thinks you are lying again aimless!

Have a lovely day girls. My only day off so cleaning house top to bottom and catching up with laundry. Some of us can't gallivant to lunch and get our nails done, we have to actually clean our homes and adult!

gonksrus

Mar 8, 2024
So just catching up on TL and I see she’s going to Costa del Sol.
Can’t believe I’ve just remembered I have a REAL friend who is an air stewardess for jet2 so I’ve just messaged her about Catpiss and her flight Sunday am. Said she is easy to spot as she will have a horrendous orange MJ bag and a diseased smelly support bear with her and she will be with her daughter 🤣🤣
If she isn’t on that flight she will know someone who is and told her she or to tell someone they have to do a sniff test , get a photo with her on my mates phone to show the real A and show extra support as she gets so traumatised with flying 🤣🤣🤣

If Catpiss wasn’t going with H I’d 100% tell my mate to say to the captain that she is acting suspicious and needs removing of the flight but I couldn’t & wouldn't do that to an innocent child because of her narcissistic se mother.

Not hard to find her flight when she gives all the info out & states it’s a really early flight and has to be up mega early Sunday 🤣🤣
If I need to edit anything let me know asap
It's malaga for the Costa del sol isn't it? Not alicante.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Ooo how do you know this? Im nosey😂😂

Aimee talked about it on a live. At the time I was fuming as she had no right to tell ‘strangers’ about a child going through a gender transition? (I’m sorry I don’t know how to word that correctly) whatever though it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Aimee and it’s not her ‘story’ to tell. As she has said herself, Andy’s partner and children are not relatives to Harper. In her words Holly is not her Stepmum

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee talked about it on a live. At the time I was fuming as she had no right to tell ‘strangers’ about a child going through a gender transition? (I’m sorry I don’t know how to word that correctly) whatever though it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Aimee and it’s not her ‘story’ to tell. As she has said herself, Andy’s partner and children are not relatives to Harper. In her words Holly is not her Stepmum
Do Holly and Andy have any children together? It’s a shame they don’t include H in their holidays, I’m sure she’d enjoy that time with her dad as she doesn’t see him that much.

Mar 8, 2024
Is she messing with the fake almost crying cus the child wants to get her nails done. Shame she doesn’t do anything H wants to do. She only takes her to the shops to buy more se. Or unless they’re going with someone. They never do anything fun for H alone. Aimee you are a joke of a mother. Your fake laugh is beyond pathetic. You’re going on holiday with another attention seeking liar so you best get your best dramatic ideas ready. And also the one you’re going away was slagging you off, it just makes you seem desperate by going on holiday with her. She absolutely slated you to the other Scottish girl who is actually not too bad

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I remember hearing about this , but I hadn’t seen the live . What a despicable woman she is!
How dare she say all that about a child ! Once again safeguarding failure on someone else’s kid !! And why isn’t she her stepmother?? Yes she is . I have two stepchildren
I wonder if Holly ever knew about that?
If I was her I would have had a solicitors letter sent to her enforcing she isn’t allowed to disclose my child’s personal information to hundreds of people!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my gosh 😂
Does anyone else think she suddenly got Hs nails done because people pointed on in the primark video they were manky 🤪

And also pretending not to know what slay means when it’s a word that is used on tiktok often! And she’s a fent creator.

I think I loose brain cells just watching how stupid she actually is

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
An evil woman. She seems like a bigot so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why she’s pushing so hard for Harper Twist to be into makeup and nails

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why do HS hand look bruised 🥺🥺🥺

Attachments

• IMG_2740.jpeg
    IMG_2740.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 171

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can't stand big beefy, not even a tiny bit. But let's face it she is only going on holiday with aimless to make herself look bigger. She dresses classier, make up always looks nice, presentable, none of these silly long multicoloured nails, no barbie valour pyjamas and disney tat. Can't stand her or how she uses her son as a tool to male money but aimee always looks a dickhead when she is with her. I should of put a holiday in for work next week as i can't wait to see this s show unravel!

Status
Not open for further replies.