Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Oh yeah for sure, no one is allowed to question her about anything, that’s why you instantly get deleted and blocked for any comment that’s not blowing smoke up her not size 12 arse. I wish someone would give her a reality check.
Me too! Counting the days til that smirk is wiped from that smug face! We can all celebrate together when it happens ha ❤ xxx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Doesn’t want to upset anyone?! When has that ever stopped her before? Did she think those 2 bloody candles were ok then? I call BS! She just doesn’t want Vav seeing what clothes she has bought for the holiday in case she goes out and gets better stuff.

She probably doesn’t think her thick huns will find out the price of the candles. Oh them two will be trying to one up each other all holiday with their clothes and designer sunglasses etc. Both materialistic and both love themselves that much that if they were cream buns they’d eat themselves 🤣

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Thanks everyone for the love. ❤️
It still amazes me how people think we are horrible human beings and trolls.
Couldn't be further from the truth. This is evidence of that. Just because we have opinions and concerns that other can't see....yet, does not mean we are not nice people.

I know the answer about my partner really.. I think.... I just think it's 2 years of me hoping things would get better. Also I feel it's my last chance. I stayed 20 years too long in an abusive marriage. I didn't think I would even date again. You know us woman torment ourselves..looking at pics and videos and listening to our playlist. Thinking of every place we have been to. 😢💔

I was saying to some of the girls at work, if I'm this upset..what does it mean... does it mean I'm mourning what could have been, or I still love him... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've kept him at arms length for 2 months. (We live quite far apart) Actually one said at work..could u see yourself living with him...and I was like..no way. She said there's your answer.

He keeps messaging every few days.
The other day he said..how are you?
I replied... not sure how to answer that.
His reply...well I'm fed up...been 2 months not seeing each other...this can't go on.
I was fuming. (Still not taking ownership..playing the victim etc over why we are at this point)
I just sent back...I guess there's my answer..it can't go on!
He then came back with...I didn't mean it like that etc etc. I said something childish like....leave me alone and get back on the fing dating apps!
I then went looking at msges from 2 years ago. He was making the same promises and asking for another chance.

Not saying there hasn't been nice times. He's very affectionate. Unfortunately we don't match on a maturity level or intellectual level (certainly not emotional intelligence) and i feel that's important even if it makes me sound like a b.

I told him to go to the Dr's and get some advice and a referral to look into possible Autism + personality disorders. He eventually did....that's another story.. He forgets I know how things work regarding this stuff and can smell bs a mile off.
He doesn't like the fact I figure stuff out about him.

I don't know if to call it, give him more time to see if he is demonstrating that he's getting help/advice or what tbh 🤷‍♀️

I'm nearly 48..and don't know what is the right thing to do...pathetic really! You know when you know too much and are aware that I'm probably trauma bonded and prob been took advantage of and my empathy and care taken as a weakness.
He has said some insensitive things to me about my past which has really hurt. I guess I've given lots of chances..over compensating..in case he is on the spectrum. I've prob been a mug tbh!

My daughter can't stand him. Says he is weird and can't understand why I haven't "binned it off" as they say.
It's not easy when feelings are involved is it...

Oh dear...I've wrote loads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry guys. Writing is like therapy for me. Also acting the goat and using humour as a coping mechanism.

Back to A!

Thanks for all your messages. Means alot given you don't know me from Adam!
Hope I haven't triggered or upset anyone with some of the content. 🙏❤️🥰 xx
You sound like a lovely person with a good heart! Dont ever apologise x I know this is a forum about s face but I'd like to think it's our own little community when we can share what we want to aswell about our own little struggles. You have to do what is best for you, follow ur heart, ur gut! Listen to what it is telling you. You certainly havent triggered me and I'm sure u haven't anyone else ither. Put urself first and take care of you, I've been in a very similar situation and it's very difficult so I totally get where you are coming from. Bless you! Sending you a massive virtual hug and lots of love your way ❤❤ xxxxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Couldn't be further from the truth. This is evidence of that. Just because we have opinions and concerns that other can't see....yet, does not mean we are not nice people.

I know the answer about my partner really.. I think.... I just think it's 2 years of me hoping things would get better. Also I feel it's my last chance. I stayed 20 years too long in an abusive marriage. I didn't think I would even date again. You know us woman torment ourselves..looking at pics and videos and listening to our playlist. Thinking of every place we have been to. 😢💔

I was saying to some of the girls at work, if I'm this upset..what does it mean... does it mean I'm mourning what could have been, or I still love him... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I've kept him at arms length for 2 months. (We live quite far apart) Actually one said at work..could u see yourself living with him...and I was like..no way. She said there's your answer.

His reply...well I'm fed up...been 2 months not seeing each other...this can't go on.
I was fuming. (Still not taking ownership..playing the victim etc over why we are at this point)
He then came back with...I didn't mean it like that etc etc. I said something childish like....leave me alone and get back on the fing dating apps!
I then went looking at msges from 2 years ago. He was making the same promises and asking for another chance.

Not saying there hasn't been nice times. He's very affectionate. Unfortunately we don't match on a maturity level or intellectual level (certainly not emotional intelligence) and i feel that's important even if it makes me sound like a b.

I told him to go to the Dr's and get some advice and a referral to look into possible Autism + personality disorders. He eventually did....that's another story.. He forgets I know how things work regarding this stuff and can smell bs a mile off.

I don't know if to call it, give him more time to see if he is demonstrating that he's getting help/advice or what tbh 🤷‍♀️

I'm nearly 48..and don't know what is the right thing to do...pathetic really! You know when you know too much and are aware that I'm probably trauma bonded and prob been took advantage of and my empathy and care taken as a weakness.
He has said some insensitive things to me about my past which has really hurt. I guess I've given lots of chances..over compensating..in case he is on the spectrum. I've prob been a mug tbh!

My daughter can't stand him. Says he is weird and can't understand why I haven't "binned it off" as they say.

Oh dear...I've wrote loads 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️sorry guys. Writing is like therapy for me. Also acting the goat and using humour as a coping mechanism.

Back to A!

I think you already know your answer babe and yes it’s going to hurt still if you call it a day but you can’t keep giving chances.
This is your time to do what YOU want to do and maybe you just need to on your own to find yourself again ❤️
Your stronger than you believe and you have all us here to rant away anytime ❤️🥰xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Back to A!

Oh lovey I just want to give you a massive hug xx

It sounds like you are doing all you can to make this relationship work but you need to be asking yourself whilst you doing all this - what is he doing to make this work?

As @bonkersbritain has put - if your daughter was dating a man like him what would you thoughts and opinion be?

If you would be advising her against a man like him then why are you not telling yourself the same?

You deserve happiness lovey - no relationship is all roses and butterflies - it can be tough but if a relationship is making you sad and is so much effort - then there has to be a time when you say is this worth losing myself over someone?

Know your worth sweetheart and everything will fall into place.

Big hugs lovey xx 💕

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Back to A!

I think you know what your answer is, you’ve read the book, it always has the same ending. You deserve somebody who means what they say, who worships the ground you walk on, who makes promises and keeps them. Not somebody who makes promises and endless excuses.
You will be happy again, you just need to take the leap! Put you FIRST ❤️❤️❤️ I promise you’ll never look back!

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Doesn’t want to upset anyone?! When has that ever stopped her before? Did she think those 2 bloody candles were ok then? I call BS! She just doesn’t want Vav seeing what clothes she has bought for the holiday in case she goes out and gets better stuff.
Vav's already got better stuff! At least she knows how to dress and do her make up, unlike Coco the Clown 🤡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Whenever she talks about “friends” I literally can’t help but roll my eyes and laugh.

I just hear inbetweeners “FRIENDS FRIENDSSSSSS” 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2743.jpeg
    IMG_2743.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 24

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I think you know what your answer is, you’ve read the book, it always has the same ending. You deserve somebody who means what they say, who worships the ground you walk on, who makes promises and keeps them. Not somebody who makes promises and endless excuses.
You will be happy again, you just need to take the leap! Put you FIRST ❤️❤️❤️ I promise you’ll never look back!
Sorry guys, you know me by now,🙈🙈 bit manic and all over the show 😬😬😬 and spend f words and fery like glitter🌟🌟 but just read this outpouring of emotion and I'm sorry, I don't know the backstory but Jesus girl, you offloaded A HELL of a lot there and just wanted to pipe up and say GO WITH YOUR HEART ❤️ and for you to speak out on here means we ain't a bad bunch, you felt comfortable enough to tell us your probs and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ( its probably Satan warming up my throne in hell but hey ho) we don't know each other from adam and in the real world I don't swear (believe it or fing not !!!) but I'm an upstanding member of the community and wear a halo of gold (ok ok ...that's bullshit) but you know what I mean 🙄 anyway, that's as far as it goes to say I feel an affinity with you lovely ladies and if we ever met up it would one hell of a fing night 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸🍸

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry guys, you know me by now,🙈🙈 bit manic and all over the show 😬😬😬 and spend f words and fery like glitter🌟🌟 but just read this outpouring of emotion and I'm sorry, I don't know the backstory but Jesus girl, you offloaded A HELL of a lot there and just wanted to pipe up and say GO WITH YOUR HEART ❤️ and for you to speak out on here means we ain't a bad bunch, you felt comfortable enough to tell us your probs and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ( its probably Satan warming up my throne in hell but hey ho) we don't know each other from adam and in the real world I don't swear (believe it or fing not !!!) but I'm an upstanding member of the community and wear a halo of gold (ok ok ...that's bullshit) but you know what I mean 🙄 anyway, that's as far as it goes to say I feel an affinity with you lovely ladies and if we ever met up it would one hell of a fing night 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍻🍻🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸🍸
AND WE WOULD HAVE TO WEAR BADGES WITH OUR USER NAMES ON!! anyone remember Ann Summers parties where u all got given rude names??? Well that sort of vibe😂😂🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

I’ll have the seat next you 😂😂😂 I love your swearing, your rants! No lies are ever told 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.