Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Found a new word that applies to her
IMG_2812.png
She absolutely is a malingering munter

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also that haul of holiday clothes. So if that's what Harper chose then Aimee dresses like a 9 year old because all of those clothes are Aimees style not what Harper has shown to be her style in the past yr. But yeah it would make sense, woman literally can't adult so she will have the dress sense of a child. She's a disgrace aswell having Harpers nails done. She literally doesn't do anything to keep her safe.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Awww Happy Friday Aimee😘 Nice to see you're super busy deleting and blocking 🚫 😂😂😂🤣 LOVE that for you

While she guzzles more alcohol faster then a big ship guzzles diesel. Love that for her.
She’s far too happy today for my liking

I'm sure she will have a couple of new ASA rulings against her soon to add to her collection. That will bring her back down to earth not that it will stop her from misleading again and again. But she will be seathing behind the camera. Love that for her.

Mar 8, 2024
I imagine as soon as her front door shuts the 5 cats all do off out the house with those little sticks over their shoulders with their catnip toys in "Come on lads and lasses let's get outta this fing joint before the sweaty tramp gets back, can't stick it in this shole any longer, AND QUIT CALLING ME "REMI BOY" 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Proper made me laugh....imagining the cats and those little handkerchief stick things 🤣🤣

Hello beautiful people, to those of you that need some hugs & luvs, I am sending them to you in abundance. 🤗 ❤️
Pussycatchat, don’t ever stop being you!!!!
I think you are all really decent people, well except for you old lady bike or whatever the hell your name is, you are still a cockgobbling thundercunt.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Harper’s 9 maybe 10 i don’t know. Vavs kids are 15,and max is what 4,5 I can’t see them having much in common to spend a week together ngl
I genuinely think with H being young for her age and the possibility of ASN she will gel with M and will be this massive thing about how well they got on, H was amazing with him, and M just took yo her straight away....well imo anyway!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
When you're getting paid to flog a ridiculously priced hair remover 16DAYS AGO!!!! "You can't wax" but NOW... lol!!! To be a good liar you need to remember what you said when you were getting paid.. or laid or both you owd slapper!!!

As for doing "maintenance" so you can get your cozzy on... 1: VOM!!! 🤢 Where's the TW for anyone close to eating? And 2: I hope you bought some electric hedge shears cz them wax strips won't touch the fing sides of your fat baggy fanny you s!!!
Happy holidays hun!!!! 😎😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-215548_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405-215548_Gallery.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240405-214949_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405-214949_TikTok.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 46

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When you're getting paid to flog a ridiculously priced hair remover 16DAYS AGO!!!! "You can't wax" but NOW... lol!!! To be a good liar you need to remember what you said when you were getting paid.. or laid or both you owd slapper!!!

As for doing "maintenance" so you can get your cozzy on... 1: VOM!!! 🤢 Where's the TW for anyone close to eating? And 2: I hope you bought some electric hedge shears cz them wax strips won't touch the fing sides of your fat baggy fanny you s!!!
Happy holidays hun!!!! 😎😘
Is she flogging something else now?
How come she can wax now? When she has always had to use the best razor in the world? Her lies are so obvious now

Status
Not open for further replies.