Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a nosey over on the Insta and OMG that poor child!

The bags on her eyes actually make her look so ill!

How no one close to H has seen this and flagged this up such as Andy, school, Wendy and Greg - even Jasmine who is a nurse isn’t she?!

Oh my days - that child is seriously lacking in all minerals and vitamins!

My heart breaks for the poor kid 💔😔

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good evening gals. Just catching up. Been busy cleaning and putting kids to bed! That poor child of hers must feel so neglected. How does she have the time to sit and delete comments at bed time? Remember the pish she spouted about bathing her and reading her a story before bed.............come ere arper and I will read you some comments the nasty trolls left about mummy monkey.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When you're getting paid to flog a ridiculously priced hair remover 16DAYS AGO!!!! "You can't wax" but NOW... lol!!! To be a good liar you need to remember what you said when you were getting paid.. or laid or both you owd slapper!!!

As for doing "maintenance" so you can get your cozzy on... 1: VOM!!! 🤢 Where's the TW for anyone close to eating? And 2: I hope you bought some electric hedge shears cz them wax strips won't touch the fing sides of your fat baggy fanny you s!!!
Happy holidays hun!!!! 😎😘
Surely some more followers will see through her after this 🙄

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Is Vav charity money theif still doing her gum bunny act everyday? Maybe she will get Aimeh hooked on exercise this holiday and Chuck her head first into an ice bath

Obviously not .she'd not be getting any more freebies if I were them.
It’s so she can get more white company candles to promote
I’m sure someone at the white company is a follower

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
While she guzzles more alcohol faster then a big ship guzzles diesel. Love that for her.

I'm sure she will have a couple of new ASA rulings against her soon to add to her collection. That will bring her back down to earth not that it will stop her from misleading again and again. But she will be seathing behind the camera. Love that for her.
Yeah and judging by the comments on her managements page surely to do THEY would be avin a word in her shell like👂👂👂👂👂👂👂

Status
Not open for further replies.