Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The amount of s she buys is unreal! Then she buys more s when she’s on holiday. She’s definitely addicted to shopping. Shopping and eating . Really is sick. People that saw her in shops said they hardly recognized her 😅 her face in real life is huge. They only noticed her because she was filming.
This was on the same night bet she was unrecognisable

Attachments

• 51BA105C-C0A2-4B49-B2DD-6455E5FDBFA1.jpeg
    51BA105C-C0A2-4B49-B2DD-6455E5FDBFA1.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 135
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Honestly so so pissed off with this witch!! This b makes me SO angry!!! 😠
Very close friends of mine have had to postpone their wedding to very very poorly. And I'm not talking 'cdif or fing pink eye poorly either. 🥺🙏🏼
A group of us have put together to send them off glamping spa wknd to soften the blow a little.
Now I have offered and insisted on taking their toddler twins and teen daughter for the weekend and have categorically refused to take a penny towards my weekend with the kiddies. I'm not moaning because I've chosen to do it but I am stretching my money you know like mentally tallying up going round Asda kinda thing? Anyway I've been and stocked up with pizzas for tonight, burgers and chips for tomorrow, juice, breakfast stuff, roast stuff for Sunday etc plus a few goodies for the 4of us. I haven't broken the bank I've spent £40 ish but still that's £40 I can't really spare if I'm honest. Plus I put towards their glamping.

Anyhow I digress... open TT to see fy mccunts 'haul' of absolute s from thrush.. sorry Lush 🤢🙄 but then I swear I almost threw my phone in rage that she's saying "for anyone passing the white company" yadda yadda... because she 'NEEDED' A coupl'a candles. The two candles that cost her SEVENTY QUID!!! £70!! On 2 fing candles makes my blood boil. I honestly have cried with anger. Absolute t with her fing showing off and absolute disregard for money or how everyone is tightening the purse strings etc. Never HATED a stranger more!!! 😭😭 Here's an idea AIMEE because I know you'll read this how about CLEAN YOUR fING SKIP you live in instead of just masking the stench with £70 candles you daft fing b!!!! 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024
UK
She absolutely has no clue about so many things!
1. Letting your child get gel nail polish 2 days before you go on holiday - it’s not recommended for children due to the chemicals and the risk of allergies. What happens if H develops a reaction when they are away, can’t see her dealing with that.
2. The impact the constant showing off about how much money she spends has on some people. I’m not sure how she gets paid but there is something seriously wrong with the country if she gets “earnings or profit” after deductions that allow her to have all those takeaways, wasting money on tat, last minute holidays etc, etc. from sitting on her backside and filming her unpacking groceries and making her face look like the tin man!
Meanwhile people are working their bums off to just pay their bills.
She never mentions an accountant or a tax return, or does “me dad” sort out all that!
I follow a really nice girl that lives in the same area as her and she promotes sustainability in clothes and charity shopping and was invited to a River Island event, so all the tagging in the works hasn’t got old cat wee, very far!

Sorry for the massive rant but she just annoys me!

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Just had a nosey over on the Insta and OMG that poor child!

The bags on her eyes actually make her look so ill!

How no one close to H has seen this and flagged this up such as Andy, school, Wendy and Greg - even Jasmine who is a nurse isn’t she?!

Oh my days - that child is seriously lacking in all minerals and vitamins!

My heart breaks for the poor kid 💔😔
Chucking a cucumber or carrots on a plate does not help the sht that little girl eats but she lives with the queen of convenience

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Very close friends of mine have had to postpone their wedding to very very poorly. And I'm not talking 'cdif or fing pink eye poorly either. 🥺🙏🏼
A group of us have put together to send them off glamping spa wknd to soften the blow a little.
Now I have offered and insisted on taking their toddler twins and teen daughter for the weekend and have categorically refused to take a penny towards my weekend with the kiddies. I'm not moaning because I've chosen to do it but I am stretching my money you know like mentally tallying up going round Asda kinda thing? Anyway I've been and stocked up with pizzas for tonight, burgers and chips for tomorrow, juice, breakfast stuff, roast stuff for Sunday etc plus a few goodies for the 4of us. I haven't broken the bank I've spent £40 ish but still that's £40 I can't really spare if I'm honest. Plus I put towards their glamping.

Anyhow I digress... open TT to see fy mccunts 'haul' of absolute s from thrush.. sorry Lush 🤢🙄 but then I swear I almost threw my phone in rage that she's saying "for anyone passing the white company" yadda yadda... because she 'NEEDED' A coupl'a candles. The two candles that cost her SEVENTY QUID!!! £70!! On 2 fing candles makes my blood boil.
I honestly could cry with anger. Absolute t with her fing showing off and absolute disregard for money or how everyone is tightening the purse strings etc. Never HATED a stranger more!!! 😭😭 Here's an idea AIMEE because I know you'll read this how about CLEAN YOUR fING SKIP you live in instead of just masking the stench with £70 candles you daft fing b!!!! 😭😭😭😭
YOU!!!!! ARE AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL and a friend sent from above❤️❤️❤️❤️......something this selfish t can only DREAM of being called....you are giving the gift of "TIME" ...TIME being looking after someone else's kids while their parents enjoy "TIME " together....THOUGHT has gone into your "GIFT" of giving "TIME" and as a parent it's one of the best gifts anyone can give and do you know what else.....they fing trust you to look after their kids...and that's a massive fing honour coz I trusted NOBODY to look after my 2 when they were younger, and I had 2 sisters who were responsible capable adults but I still couldn't leave em....so give yourself a massive pat on the back coz you're fing amazing to do this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

Anyhow I digress... open TT to see fy mccunts 'haul' of absolute s from thrush.. sorry Lush 🤢🙄 but then I swear I almost threw my phone in rage that she's saying "for anyone passing the white company" yadda yadda... because she 'NEEDED' A coupl'a candles. The two candles that cost her SEVENTY QUID!!! £70!! On 2 fing candles makes my blood boil. I honestly have cried with anger. Absolute t with her fing showing off and absolute disregard for money or how everyone is tightening the purse strings etc. Never HATED a stranger more!!! 😭😭 Here's an idea AIMEE because I know you'll read this how about CLEAN YOUR fING SKIP you live in instead of just masking the stench with £70 candles you daft fing b!!!! 😭😭😭😭

What an AMAZING friend you are 😍what a beautiful thing to do for your friends. That will mean so much to them.
Catpiss makes you sick doesn’t she. I despise her so much. I’m sure plenty of people will be feeling triggered how she claims to be a relatable single mum, yet throws so much money away at pieces of crap. I hate the thought that so many people are struggling day to day with spending their money wisely and efficiently, yet they may feel as if they should spend money on meaningless crap because they are being ‘influenced’ to do so by this single skanky mama. Maybe they feel like they are supporting her by buying the stuff she promotes and want praise from her, when in actual fact she doesn’t give 2 ss about them as long as she is earning money from them

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
..working through everything In the house!
I really appreciate you reaching out. ❤️ xx
Sending gentle hugs to you ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
YOU!!!!! ARE AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL and a friend sent from above❤️❤️❤️❤️......something this selfish t can only DREAM of being called....you are giving the gift of "TIME" ...TIME being looking after someone else's kids while their parents enjoy "TIME " together....THOUGHT has gone into your "GIFT" of giving "TIME" and as a parent it's one of the best gifts anyone can give and do you know what else.....they fing trust you to look after their kids...and that's a massive fing honour coz I trusted NOBODY to look after my 2 when they were younger, and I had 2 sisters who were responsible capable adults but I still couldn't leave em....so give yourself a massive pat on the back coz you're fing amazing to do this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No because why am I sobbing again? 😭 honestly I'm an emotional wreck 🤣 I think it's a combination of being very worried about my gorgeous friend 🙏🏼 being bloody exhausted after 3 14hr shifts on a manic A&E ward. Trying to mask an endometriosis flare up AND having 3children in my care who don't belong to me 🤣
What a bloody gorgeous thing for you to say. I'm not looking for Blue Peter badges but honestly your comment has made my day. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ It just really flabbergasts me how she is so clueless about LIFE and her constant showing off. I'd love to know how she makes so much money because honestly I work 52hrs a week and am worrying about spending £40 for 4people for an entire weekend but fing s tits has zero clue and a seemingly endless amount of cash to just waste!!!! Then I'll be back on A&E Monday while she chucks money at her child or shoves her in kids club while she goes in on the all inclusive. Daft cow!!
Honestly though thanks again so much for your lovely words!! ❤️❤️ isn't it funny that some of the kindest people are all on here ❤️ only we're all disguised as jealous, vile, bridge dwelling 'trolls'. Well do it dye my hair yellow and stand it all on end because I'd rather be here every day of the week ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No wonder she’s going to out the Shrek bathbombs on display in Catpiss Manor. The resemblance is uncanny
IMG_1748.png
Yesssss 🤣🤣🤣
Also funny it was 'Harpers Lush s' but SHE'S keeping it on display because it's too nice to use. It's a GREEN glittery bathbomb you goon! You're 38!!!!!! And whoever it belongs to... I hope they have a tube of Canesten in the cabinet

Mar 7, 2024
That photo of H in the nail salon is shocking. She looks so pale and has massive dark circles around her eyes that I've never seen on a healthy child. She is so neglected, lacking in a nutritious diet, sunlight and fresh air.
It's really telling that H has chosen to be Harry Potter ever year for world book day. Most kids choose a different character each year but not H she must strongly relate....
To the kid stuck in It's bedroom, starved of love and attention.
Little or no interaction with people.
Only leaves the house to go to school.
Being made to feel weird or different.

Aimee suddenly playing mum of year because she's finally interacted with her own child 👏 that poor kid has had to change her whole personality, likes and dislikes in order to get the attention she desperately craves. My heart breaks for her. I'm hoping H gets her miracle and is rescued by people who can show her love, care, attention, nurturing and friendship.

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly I can't actually cope with her I feel like her sometimes with my health conditions I'm a type one diabetic I have Rheumatoid arthritis and last year I was in hospital for a week for having multiple strokes I'm 32 just! My son who's 9 is also a type one diabetic and my daughter 14 is autistic with severe food avasion my mum died when I was 18 and my dad lives to far away to help so I have no help or support what so ever I still have to do all the school runs whether I can function with the arthritis or whether I've had no sleep with my sons diabetic alarms going off I still have to cook even if I struggle to hold a pan because thats what an actual single parent has to do his dad Is as much use as a chocolate teapot picks and chooses when he pays maintenance never has my son over night only did when I was in hospital because he was forced to but he use to drop him off at the hospital at 3pm when he finished school and pick him up at 6pm when visiting was over I currently don't work and then you get this absolute weapon taking advantage of her parents who she's lucky to have she doesn't appreciate a single thing and just throws money around like she doesn't have a care in the world like she's not panicking incase she can't get the kids packed lunches for school or if she has enough petrol to get them there and back sorry for the rant just can't bare her and her ways she's 100% being the way she is with Harper now for show so when she's away Harper isn't surprised or doesn't show her up infront of vav wondering if her dead beat is ill because the way she's acting novelty will wear off soon of Harper being her bestie its all for show! It's sickening and do you know what shaimeeeee ive just been away with my TWO children and dog on my own for a whole week and we all have health problems and I would still pick my life 10xs over yours any day of the week!!! Sorry for the rant and well done if you managed to read it all 😂😂😂

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Shes signposted everyone to her IG to look at photos of the child. WTF????
If she can’t be on TT because of “trolls” then aren’t they going to go over and swamp her comments on there? No because people do it here no on her TT and not on IG. How is she happy to allow complete strangers to see her daughter’s photos? She makes no sense at all.
She’s taken it as she can’t put H on TT cause Andy said not to but he didn’t say she can’t post on Insta! He needs to step up as her dad, he’s a fing dickhead allowing his kid to be used like this ! 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.