Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I feel so sorry for H. Going on holiday with Miss Panic attack. Poor child will end up being her mother's carer.
Also, as has been pointed out why does cat piss think it's a good idea for her 9 year old to be hanging out with a moody 15 year old.

I suspect it's because she wants to force h to grow up as much as possible before her time so she can prepare h for being her drinking buddy and for a career similar to hers. Not a chance will vavrunt's daughter want to hang around with h, they have nothing in common and the age gap is wide.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Is her car on the drive?

I’m wondering if Miss anxiety took herself and H to the airport, OR if she made her elderly dad OR (worse) Shirl drove a hour to the airport in the dead of night to take them?

Cos she seemed to purposely not show that bit.

If Shirl took them to the airport but can’t visit her daughter and grandson that’s sickening.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
It was days before Xmas the post woman handed her a bunch of cards. She had made a mistake and handed her all her neighbours post aswell. She said she would take it to the post office which would mean it going back through the postal system which would delay people’s post until after Xmas. People pointed out that people would possibly be waiting for a cost of living payment, or lonely people waiting for cards off family and friends. It was suggested she make it fun for her and Harper to post them together. b face said there were a couple of streets to do and she didn’t want the responsibility of other peoples post. At the very least she was likely going to get the post lady sacked or told off for her mistake. She was an absolute bell end over the whole thing. Nasty, Nasty Cow

Sorry just seen this has been answered already 🤪
For all the time that would have taken and would make a better video of her helping someone but I suppose not
I have never seen her as helping others person she’s superfocused on herself

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
It was days before Xmas the post woman handed her a bunch of cards. She had made a mistake and handed her all her neighbours post aswell. She said she would take it to the post office which would mean it going back through the postal system which would delay people’s post until after Xmas. People pointed out that people would possibly be waiting for a cost of living payment, or lonely people waiting for cards off family and friends. It was suggested she make it fun for her and Harper to post them together. b face said there were a couple of streets to do and she didn’t want the responsibility of other peoples post. At the very least she was likely going to get the post lady sacked or told off for her mistake. She was an absolute bell end over the whole thing. Nasty, Nasty Cow

What an utter fing b! Couldn't face actually walking if it wasn't round the shops or on way to a bar 🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024

She's an absolute t!! How can she have so many followers ( I know most purchased but still )when you can tell by this incident, amongst many she's clearly a horrible person! 😡😡
I had a delivery from deliveroo and out of a £33 order they delivered me one item. I was obviously refunded for all the items I didn't receive, but only received a bottle of orange juice. I was still charged for handling and delivering but I didn't want to complain in case it costs someone their job (probably wouldn't) but I ended up paying over £9 for it 😲😁
Anyway moral of the story is ....Aimee is a t 👍🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.