Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’d be panicking too if I was going on holiday with someone I’d only met a handful of times 😂

She’s probably also worried about how she’s going to sneak some boozies down her gullet if Steph’s not drinking. I reckon she’s going to be drinking Prosecco like cordial tonight, get a weeks worth of booze in her before Steph arrives.

She will probably do boozies in the hotel room at night. No way will she be able to stay away from it for the week.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
1712512688073.gif

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Imagine having a “job” where you never get a holiday from it?
I’m back to my work tomorrow after a lovely week and a half off. I’ve never thought of my work once, I’ve enjoyed time with my husband and family, celebrated my birthday and done some shopping. Including new sunglasses 😎.
I will have to be up, showered, hair washed and dried and I will not be chewing coffee or slagging people who I come into contact with 😂. But according to those obsessed with skanky I’m jealous! Couldn’t be further from the truth!

Mar 7, 2024
Everyone will be tuning in to watch costa del catastrophe, her views will be up (not hard as they have been dead recently). This holiday is either going to give her PTSD (again!) Because she couldn't cope with a tired ratty child, no shops etc and will never go away without her mum again. Or, it looks a pretty family friendly place for once so H will go make friends. Aimee will spend the week sipping cocktails adding extra crows feet in the sunshine and will reinvent herself for the summer with travel tok. Traveling from one all inclusive hotel to the next for the 6 weeks hols. Maid service , constant food and drink on tap. She doesn't even need to go to the effort of ordering and opening the door to the just eat driver! Gregg the wallet will dip his hand in his pocket obviously, can't be saying no to the stroppy mare..... 🤔

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Imagine having a “job” where you never get a holiday from it?
I’m back to my work tomorrow after a lovely week and a half off. I’ve never thought of my work once, I’ve enjoyed time with my husband and family, celebrated my birthday and done some shopping. Including new sunglasses 😎.
I will have to be up, showered, hair washed and dried and I will not be chewing coffee or slagging people who I come into contact with 😂. But according to those obsessed with skanky I’m jealous! Couldn’t be further from the truth!
Jesus I know but this “job” showing your shopping from home BARGAIN, and dish up dinner, is the biggest farce ever - it’s everything that’s wrong with this society. Least you deserved your time off xx

Status
Not open for further replies.