Feb 28, 2024
👀

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpeg
    IMG_2781.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 119

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
No DUD, no eat with me no cocktail of the evening tonight?!

Anyone think she checked into her room and got a shock at realising it just her and H all day?

Or do you think it been a “panic attack” been on and off the loo all day and poor H confided to the hotel room all day and tomorrow when Vav arrives Aimee Arsehole has a miracle recovery but then gets panicky again and has to go back to room for secret boozies oh sorry to “recover” whilst Vav has to look after H by herself with L and M? X

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve just seen Steph’s Zara haul she’s bought some lovely clothes for Max, ….
It’s so sad Aimee and Harper will look homeless next to them, even with her Deidre Barlows on Aimee will still look homeless.
The Zara and h&m hauls were lovely, M's going to look really cute. Then you can just imagine steph and lily's faces as the lost property box scuffs pitch up with their filthy nails, unwashed hair and hideous outfits🤣

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland

Anyone think she checked into her room and got a shock at realising it just her and H all day?

Or do you think it been a “panic attack” been on and off the loo all day and poor H confided to the hotel room all day and tomorrow when Vav arrives Aimee Arsehole has a miracle recovery but then gets panicky again and has to go back to room for secret boozies oh sorry to “recover” whilst Vav has to look after H by herself with L and M? X
Vav has warned her get in the room and don’t move until I get there as then Vav has no content if Aimee has showed it all
She’s like a walking spoiler

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine having a “job” where you never get a holiday from it?
I’m back to my work tomorrow after a lovely week and a half off. I’ve never thought of my work once, I’ve enjoyed time with my husband and family, celebrated my birthday and done some shopping. Including new sunglasses 😎.
I will have to be up, showered, hair washed and dried and I will not be chewing coffee or slagging people who I come into contact with 😂. But according to those obsessed with skanky I’m jealous! Couldn’t be further from the truth!
She’s so addicted to attention from strangers and of course the cash she earns from TT. I don’t know her address but I know a few of you do from when she’s accidentally posted it, anyone who does should report her to HMRC as she won’t have been paying enough tax if any. If I had her details I would do it and give them her account info so they are aware she has an income from it.

Mar 8, 2024

Probably pissed and passed out

Status
Not open for further replies.