Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah, I wish something else would do OFF, YOU AIMEE🖕and take your fing "ANXIETY" and "PANIC ATTACKS" WITH YA, ABSOLUTE fING FRAUD YOU ARE. Imagine knocking 40 and needing constant fing validation and sympathy off strangers on the internet. I don't believe for 1 second they've had a "wonderful day in the pool" ..do you know why? COZ SHES BEEN SAT ON TIKTOK BLOCKING 🚫 PEOPLE!! ON fING HOLIDAY😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 REALLY LOVE that for you Aimee that you feel you have to do that!!! Happy Holiday you sad do 😘

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Look at the absolutely state of her! I 100% believe she's panicked the hell out of self centered self! Scary isn't it Aimee the big world! I could almost have sympathy for you if I genuinely believed you were trying to be a good Mum despite being a dick, if u put all ur life's efforts into being a decent mum and raising a capable daughter then I'd take my hat off to you despite ur hurrendous flaws. But you don't and don't think u ever will! It's ok not knowing everything, we learn! but when the same s keeps happening to you, you refuse to learn from it! You don't take anything on board! You know best and ur best is just not it! Get some self awareness woman and grow the F up! Same s different day! Count ur lucky starts you have these amazing opportunities, you suck the magic out of everything! You need a serious person in ur life to sort u out or ur going to destroy that little girl!

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8515.jpeg
    IMG_8515.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 232

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She’s so addicted to attention from strangers and of course the cash she earns from TT. I don’t know her address but I know a few of you do from when she’s accidentally posted it, anyone who does should report her to HMRC as she won’t have been paying enough tax if any. If I had her details I would do it and give them her account info so they are aware she has an income from it.
She will be using hauls including the new glasses etc etc as a tax return as it’s for content and part of her job betcha

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my god, she just can’t do anything with her kid without having some sort of attack or drama. It’s beyond embarrassing. Why does she have to film it and act like she’s all traumatised. People do this all the time and enjoy it. Making memories and being happy. She just can’t do it. Couldn’t watch all that video. She’s so moany and negative. She’s a proper drainer. She would be exhausting to be around. Poor H having to put up with this s anytime they do something together alone. Grow the do up. You don’t need to film all this negativity Aimee, just for more praise and attention off your Huns! It’s pathetic

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
We knew it would happen 😂😂. I thought this woman had a fantastic job in travel. I recall her saying how she had travelled the world 😂😂. Oh gosh, more fibs 😂
With all her experience in the holiday and travel industry she wasn’t aware you had to book meals in Disney not that they promote Disney dining plans etc and as if you can just rock up and get a seat in the parks so it was McDonald’s and Costa

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
2!! 2 panic attacks!! What a bloody surprise, we would never have guessed.
As usual, making everything about herself. Poor woe is me Aimee. Please everyone, go and give Aimee a little ego boost and tell her how amazing she is and how she is the best mum to Harper 🤢😂
Just be fing grateful that you are able to take your daughter away on a holiday abroad! Life is for living, not begging for praise from strangers on the internet

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She just can't go on holiday with her daughter and be happy can she, tell your face to smile ya misery, alot of people can hardly afford to eat let alone go on holiday, it's all drama drama drama with her, I actually feel sorry for vav having to put up with her for a week, I predict a falling out between them
No Vav will tell her what to do eat wear and when and she’ll do it as she needs someone to control her life it’s a win win

Status
Not open for further replies.