Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This whole message made me ball! What a fantastic person you are, you can hear your strength through your message as well. Sorry you also have been through disordered eating, it’s not a fun thing to experience. Mental health nurses are one of a kind and you guys do such a wonderful job. I originally started out training to be a child’s nurse but changed and went down the social worker route instead. I have the upmost respect for nurses and the work they do. Haha I’m with your daughter on that, comfort is definitely key in concerts 🩷
Aww thankyou, you have me teary now ❤️ I love my job and what I always say to people it's an absolute honour to nurse someone from the point where they are so unwell that they don't see any hope to the point of discharge and they are hopeful about rhe future. Seeing the treatments work and watching people change in front of me is unbelievable. I worked in crisis but now in dementia because I love the oldies and I be truly honoured there that I can make someone comfortable in their last moments and help their families. Every place I've worked has been an honour and in my different roles, I truly love it. Social work is hard I would think especially some of the things you would come across. I respect anyone that can deal with the situations you would come up against. She is defo right lol girl will be in her taylor t shirt and converse with a burger in hand screaming the bridge loving life 🤣 x

littledee2

Apr 7, 2024
uk
Actually cant cope with her! I cant comment on tattle. This woman triggers me so much! Her face cream bathroom/holiday vlog/bullshit .. i did it! F**k Off! She is disgusting and trolling us all at this point for views and engagement! Let us all stop watching. She's a s person.... s mum... s daughter and s sister!! And the more (myself included) watch her the more smug she becomes...

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I hope for Harper’s sake that Aimee sorts her s out and stops thinking it’s all about her. Give the kid an enjoyable holiday. Stay off the booze, that won’t help your anxiety. Make some memories. Have fun. Get up on the dance floor with Harper at the kid’s entertainment. Do the silly dancing to the cheesy holiday songs. Play the poolside games. Go on a couple of fun excursions for both of you, give her some new experiences.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Is this woman really that thick!?
I know Benalmadena very well and I knew exactly where she was staying the second she showed it! To do that on a Solo holiday would be stupid 😳 but to do that when you have your child with you is down right dangerous!

All to show off... no thought for her or her child's safety in a foreign country.

I think it's worse then that. I think she knows exactly what she is doing but is just pretending to be thick as some sort of deflection and manipulation tactic. I could be wrong though, but at this stage i think i may not be.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Not one of those brain dead idiots that follow her have said she should lay off the drink as that is the biggest anxiety / depression trigger.

No, they just say she should have a good nights sleep.

Pretty sure most people have early flights when they go away as it’s cheaper / makes the most of your time.

She has also triggered other people to say that they now won’t be able to go away. Nice one Aimee.

You did that just because you knew you’d get a tonne of comments.

You also knew you couldn’t really film your day much with harper about so you had to come up with something.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I don't think Aimee knows the line between anxiety and tiredness. I myself suffer with anxiety but when I'm exhausted I become overwhelmed like anyone else. It's not anxiety it's tiredness lol also been in the pool all day yet her hairs like it always is and her makeup was still on her face 🙈

Absolutely this!! Everyone feels a little overwhelmed on the first day of holiday until you get your bearings.
Plus as you say you’re shattered with the travelling. But of course it’s all about her!!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
@ItsTheDramaILoveIt 100% its a tiring experience that everyone has. Also if she's having panic attacks like she has described in the past then Harper would notice. She has never described silent panic attacks in her videos to my knowledge. She's definitely not anxious she's just tired but making it a whole drama so people feel bad for her

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I know. I think she has spent the whole day crying by the looks of it!
She defo has🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably been given a bollocking by Steph for revealing the hotel as well 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish she'd do right off, as someone else has said, she's never EVER fING HAPPY, always fing MOANING and bringing up "anxiety/panic attacks" do OFF YOU THICK t, selfish fing b she is. She's not been anywhere NEAR water today, as per fing usual, sweaty tramp.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
She's thick as mince naming the hotel on day one! She could not be less arsed about safeguarding herself and her child! You have to be a special kind of thick!!! I can't help but think she wants the staff to treat her like a celebrity or she actively wants something to happen, someone sinister to approach her so she can use it for content 🤔
Special kind of thick 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“I’m always going to share the good the bad and the ugly”

Rewind to around 4/5/6 however many months ago

“I’m only going to be posting wholesome funny content from now on no longer going to be sharing my personal business of how I’m feeling”

Steph, I’d just cancel your flight now and run 🏃 😂
I wish she would just F Off. really so sick of her now 🐷🧸🌈🐻🧸🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She defo has🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably been given a bollocking by Steph for revealing the hotel as well 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish she'd do right off, as someone else has said, she's never EVER fING HAPPY, always fing MOANING and bringing up "anxiety/panic attacks" do OFF YOU THICK t, selfish fing b she is. She's not been anywhere NEAR water today, as per fing usual, sweaty tramp.

I think she means that H has been bobbing around in the toddler pool on her rubber ring while shameless has been laid on a sun bed next to it with cocktails

Status
Not open for further replies.