Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Vavs had airport drama, can’t see her being in the mood for anxiety Annie
It’s alllll gonna be hard work this trip. I can’t stand aggressive big beefy but she better be prepared for looking after 4 children when she gets there. Can see beefy getting angry with princess Catpiss. Not being funny but if I was struggling with the kids I’d appreciate my pals help (and my pals would be the first to offer help) aimememememe will sit there and look after number one.
I have a friend with a child like max, and when we are away I ALWAYS offer to watch her for a while or entertain her/take her to a club so her mum can rest for a good hour or so at least.
Can we see aimeeeeee doing that?
Absolutley not

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So this was 2021 and she’s still going. If we collectively beg her to SHUT HER MOUTH, she might just get the message
IMG_4606.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don’t think that in this friendship Aimee is very submissive and especially when she has outed where they were staying naming the hotel or showing it in a video when Steph never reveals her location on holiday come to think of it even in London if she has paid for it

Now you will see Aimee posting for the uk and the world that Steph arrives and she’ll be back to her normal ways because the drinks will be flowing mark my words
In Belfast she showed her rooms and I was able to say exactly where she was staying so I think it depends on where you're from whether you would be able to say where she is. Even in London I was able to say where she was because I'd be over there often to. Aimee 100% shouldn't have shown where they are staying but I just don't think that would stop her showing her meals and stuff like she usually does especially as steph isn't there atm. Once steph is there I get what you mean she will be back on form but as I say her behaviours have changed because she can't get away from Harper and she's the responsible adult. I don't think it's to do with steph.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I think Aimee Arsehole maybe realising what she has let herself in for.

She probably realising that she is actually holidaying soon with a “fake” friend - they don’t know each other enough to be spending a week together with the kids.

She probably in a hotel that has girlfriends together with the kids and/or couples and families and realising she can’t do this adulting.

She looks so awkward around her child - like she asking her what she likes and doesn’t like to eat and it just doesn’t come naturally - it actually looks forced all this interaction with H.

Aimee Arsehole will be going on at Vav about her anxiety and Vav will just not tolerate it or have time for her bullshit as she has M and L to deal with.

Aimee Arsehole thinks she is gonna be having a whale of a time once Vav arrives but I can guarantee she is going to feel more alone when H goes off making friends and didn’t someone say Vav is working one of evening whilst there too plus she will be dealing with M 24/7 so won’t be able to just lounge around the pool like Aimee Arsehole.

Aimee Arsehole will be counting down the days til she on the flight home sadly I think but I hope H makes the most of her holiday away. I mean sadly due to fact she can’t just enjoy her child and have fun with her. But this is Aimee Arsehole all along she can’t adult or parent.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
In Belfast she showed her rooms and I was able to say exactly where she was staying so I think it depends on where you're from whether you would be able to say where she is. Even in London I was able to say where she was because I'd be over there often to. Aimee 100% shouldn't have shown where they are staying but I just don't think that would stop her showing her meals and stuff like she usually does especially as steph isn't there atm. Once steph is there I get what you mean she will be back on form but as I say her behaviours have changed because she can't get away from Harper and she's the responsible adult. I don't think it's to do with steph.
That was because be perfect paid for it when she is in other hotels she has paid for you might be able to guess or by the search but she doesn’t film it if she has paid for it
Why would she want someone to just go in show all the hotel what they have the food the drink and then Vav arrives as if she’s on Aimee’s holiday it’s the other way around mark my words when Steph arrives things will be different you will see her post more holiday vlogs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s alllll gonna be hard work this trip. I can’t stand aggressive big beefy but she better be prepared for looking after 4 children when she gets there. Can see beefy getting angry with princess Catpiss. Not being funny but if I was struggling with the kids I’d appreciate my pals help (and my pals would be the first to offer help) aimememememe will sit there and look after number one.
I have a friend with a child like max, and when we are away I ALWAYS offer to watch her for a while or entertain her/take her to a club so her mum can rest for a good hour or so at least.
Can we see aimeeeeee doing that?
Absolutley not
That’s what friends do for each other.
The these 2 are not true friends. They are just co dependant. They have no real friends so it suits them to be each others.
Both vile although Vav charity thief does have the most beautiful little boy

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That was because be perfect paid for it when she is in other hotels she has paid for you might be able to guess or by the search but she doesn’t film it if she has paid for it
Why would she want someone to just go in show all the hotel what they have the food the drink and then Vav arrives as if she’s on Aimee’s holiday it’s the other way around mark my words when Steph arrives things will be different you will see her post more holiday vlogs
All i can say is ive seen her show many hotel rooms i havent paid attention to whose paid for them. I actually think brendan lets the side down even having steph on his books but he must see something i dont know lol but its Aimees holiday to? She was invited by Steph but paid for it herself and is there before her. If you think steph has that much control over aimee then that's awful if it's true. I don't like aimee but personally if me and my friend are on holiday together I share what I want. It sounds so toxic if that's how it is.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
This holiday is really showing Aimee arsehole up for the fake rubbish mother she is
Fake anxiety - fake everything
Not a shred of anxiety driving down the motorway on her own to attend s events
Don’t worry Aimee you suck on those haribos after all the nurse who follows you probably advised you to prescribe them for yourself.
Don’t worry won’t be long before you can be back in mummy’s arm aka as Wendy the Wanker

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
I have only 4 words to sum up our Aims only one day into her holiday……. ‘Out of her depth’……. Can’t parent, stuck in her room, not able to relax, socially awkward, too much hard work having H to herself as she never does. That snack haul sums it up, she won’t make the most of being there, it will be the same old se priorities, shopping, snacking and drinking. Sad cow. Love the fact she has temporarily lost her smugness. Wendy must have done everything for H and allowed this munter to slob about when they went to Portugal. She has a nerve to label herself as an independent single mum, so far from being this it’s laughable. She has zero life skills or coping strategies, a typical narc who will ruin it for everyone else. Suck on your sour sweets Aims, they will make you more bitter than you already are. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.