Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I’d love to be able to stuff my face I mean sample the cakes when we go abroad but I have to make sure there’s no nuts in them as I have a severe nut allergy so I tend not to eat them I tend to make a beeline for fruit lol .
Well van has landed so queue aimless pathetic panic attacks,feeling sick etc so she can have some child free time wallowing in her pit while vav gives H the attention she needs .
Vav doesn't even give her own child the attention he needs but for the purpose of a video she will interact with H

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Well hello all, been mia today as spent the day with my 7 year old , did the food shop, I pushed the trolley and she scanned the stuff and checked ingredients (allergy family) then came home and played monopoly, had a dance off, then took her to her swimming lesson. How can this absolute cock womble dreg on society wet wiped arse hole still have a face like a slapped arse? seriously the person who swapped her tampon for a party popper please own up!

These posts she has done are awful, shopping haul, taste test…. do off!!!!

She looks well out of her comfort zone, proper fragile and somewhat vulnerable but she sprouts that much s and tells that many lies could all be an act….

Fasten those seat belts the sstorm ride is about to commence and it could be a rough and bumpy one…. Hold on tight…. ❗⚠️🌪️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can’t get over them sunglasses they’re just overly HUGE 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2803.jpeg
    IMG_2803.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 128

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just been for dinner so must stuff my face with 8 different cakes!

Not noticed before, but she's definitely starting to recede where her hair is pulled back, patches at the side too
My god ramming the sugary treats again 😂 she can’t complain she has anxiety when she never nourishes her body or her mind.
So she’s been on a plane with her daughter and found her way to the hotel, there is no excuse now. She can go away again can’t she. 🥰🤡🧸🐷🤡🐷🤡🧸🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland

She’s very timid of that’s the right word in her snack haul. Absolutely not smug at all. She has actually proven how bad of a parent she is. She isn’t able to cope being alone with her daughter who is at an easy age and by all accounts a good kid and id say she is great company and full of chat. She should be soaking up this all up cus this is time she won’t get back. She’s spending her time attention seeking and getting validation off strangers cus she isn’t a good parent. Anyone who is a good parent doesn’t need to be told over and over they are a good parent. They know themselves they are. Aimee I’m beyond mortified for you. You child will see these vidoes about being anxious cus you had to take her on your own. And you’re so desperate you had to go away with the woman who slagged you off badly to her mate. I feel sorry for you being that desperate to force a friendship with one of the most vile people going. Being associated with her is doing you no favours at all

She could still have had friends if she was a nice person. She actually did have a few but lost them due to her behaviour and her obsession with tiktok.

Vav doesn’t feel sorry for people, she is calculating and would drop her in a second.

Thinking about it further you're right. She slagged off aimee to another tiktoker yet still goes away with her and has gone to events since she slagged aimee off.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Nope sorry I can’t deal with people saying Vav is a good mum. She isn’t at all. Not to Lilly or Max. It’s bad enough Aimee exploiting Harper but Max is next level!!
I'm the same. I have knitted brows when I read that. She is so unnatural and false with that wee soul. Has to keep looking to the phone when she interacts with him and it's normally for a retaliation clap back for something that she's read or to boost her viewing numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.