Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Why is vav called beefy? I don’t follow her, gonna read her TL thread but just wondered!
Basically she likens herself to Beyonce but people shorten it to Beefy, more apt, nobody is being sizeist, just that she insists she's all for body positivity regardless of what size you are and how she's empowering younger girls to normalise themselves whatever shape or size, then filters her own size and claims she's at least four sizes smaller than SHE really is. So DAMAGING!! . So she gets called out for it. Think if she was honest it wouldn't matter.

Mar 8, 2024
“We’ve made up two pool games, and one is soak the child”!!! Is she for real? Is this honestly the first time she’s ever played with her daughter in a pool or soaked her with a squirty thing? It’s just normal stuff that we all do with kids - hardly a made up game is it, you absolute wankatron!!
I am loving wankertron 🤣🤣🤣 so many times I've wanted to write what a wanker this t is 😳🤣🤣

Johnson1901

Mar 10, 2024
england
@theshthashit it is meant to say lily 😂😂😂 it goes with mayo and hamper

Attachments

• IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 108
Mar 8, 2024
My reply button has goneth.
Aimee admitting she’s never played in the pool with her 9 year old. Making our she’s done something amazing. Just proves she never does anything with H cus there’s always someone else there.
Also staph is an awful mum. Poor max can’t verbally communicate so he has to deal with being filmed anytime. She invades his privacy non stop. It’s so wrong especially his bath time. That was disgusting. These two are just s parents. And they film it all for everyone to see. But cus strangers (who are just as bad) tell them they’re amazing and such good mums they carry on.

Johnson1901

Mar 10, 2024
england
I don’t have dark mode on @Johnson1901 so I have no idea where it’s gone. Also what is dark mode
Oh no. Mines just appeared from out of nowhere
How very strange?!! I’ve not had a reply button since I joined 😂😂😂
Dark mode just makes your screen black instead of white which is much better for my crappy eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.