Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Oh no. Mines just appeared from out of nowhere
How very strange?!! I’ve not had a reply button since I joined 😂😂😂
Dark mode just makes your screen black instead of white which is much better for my crappy eyes
Haha my reply button is back now haha
Ah ok I get ya about dark mode. No idea how I didn’t get that it’s self explanatory 😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Good luck lovely xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Hope all goes well at the hospital today 💕 xx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Good luck darling, keep us all posted xxxx ❤️ 🙏

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t lie…

Firm evidence that in fact you do Aimee.

God I bet they all hate you. This poor head teacher having to spend his holidays dealing with your s.

Hope you are reading this, enjoy your holiday cos you are gonna come back down to earth with such a bang when you get back.

Who emailed about the animal welfare? Any response?

Attachments

• IMG_3580.jpeg
    IMG_3580.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 252

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
@itsmejo You are quiet? Is everything ok? Are you busy plotting Aimee’s downfall?
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. My partner is diabetic and used to live hundreds of miles away. With no one around him. One day I hadn’t heard from him in over 25 hours. I called, text and was going out of my mind he was in a diabetic coma and there was nothing I could do. I was going to call the police for a welfare check but I really wanted to leave that as a last resort.

So, I’m gonna maybe sound like a bunny boiler here but I decided to order him some food and get it delivered. Added on to the note knock hard, hard of hearing.

40 mins to a hour after I placed the order my partner received the food. He’d be asleep for that long!!!

Anyway I know some of you have her address, anyone fancy wasting a tenner by ordering some food and getting it sent round there? See if the cat sitter is indeed there??

Probably a crazy suggestion but I’m sick of her lies and there are ways to out her.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this. This is way more important than her downfall.

Hope you and your family are ok.

Sending you so much love. It’s not fair you have another hurdle to face.

This is what that t doesn’t get, there are nice, normal, hard working, loving, kind people out there and for no reason whatsoever they are tested constantly in life.

Yeah it makes us stronger etc but there’s so many more people out there that are more deserving of the constant stream of s life dishes out.

Lots of love and strength to you all. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Just checked Vav Insta and she has Max in his buggy dressed and she eating a bowl of cereal and looks like it is sunny there today.

She is already up and making a start on the weather and the sunshine by looks of it with M and L.
Max won’t be one for wanting to stay in the room. I know Vavs a exploiting b but least they’ll leave the room before lunch

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
In Belfast she showed her rooms and I was able to say exactly where she was staying so I think it depends on where you're from whether you would be able to say where she is. Even in London I was able to say where she was because I'd be over there often to. Aimee 100% shouldn't have shown where they are staying but I just don't think that would stop her showing her meals and stuff like she usually does especially as steph isn't there atm. Once steph is there I get what you mean she will be back on form but as I say her behaviours have changed because she can't get away from Harper and she's the responsible adult. I don't think it's to do with steph.
She will be having the shakes from no alcohol as she is a raging alcoholic drinking most days at home.
Catpiss thundercunt that is why your not feeling too good isn’t it.
I actually told a family member at a wedding once that she’s got the shakes and needs a glass a wine to stop them and it wasn’t nerves 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.