Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Good luck 🤞🏼 🍀 🤗

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Good luck ♥️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. My partner is diabetic and used to live hundreds of miles away. With no one around him. One day I hadn’t heard from him in over 25 hours. I called, text and was going out of my mind he was in a diabetic coma and there was nothing I could do. I was going to call the police for a welfare check but I really wanted to leave that as a last resort.

So, I’m gonna maybe sound like a bunny boiler here but I decided to order him some food and get it delivered. Added on to the note knock hard, hard of hearing.

40 mins to a hour after I placed the order my partner received the food. He’d be asleep for that long!!!

Anyway I know some of you have her address, anyone fancy wasting a tenner by ordering some food and getting it sent round there? See if the cat sitter is indeed there??

Probably a crazy suggestion but I’m sick of her lies and there are ways to out her.
There’s no way she’s got a cat sitter there for the week. Also, where would the sitter sleep? I’m sure Aimee hasn’t washed her bedding as she normally films herself on the 3 occasions a year that she does that!! And you would surely give your house a good scrub if you knew someone would be staying there, and we all know she hasn’t done that.

Mar 8, 2024
Vavs posted at 8:30am and they’re still asleep!

i can see why Lils is still asleep, they arrived at 9pm last night. What’s Nancy nine necks excuse? Hanging out her arse most likely

Attachments

• IMG_2551.png
    IMG_2551.png
    525.6 KB · Views: 230

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
There’s no way she’s got a cat sitter there for the week. Also, where would the sitter sleep? I’m sure Aimee hasn’t washed her bedding as she normally films herself on the 3 occasions a year that she does that!! And you would surely give your house a good scrub if you knew someone would be staying there, and we all know she hasn’t done that.
Exactly!
Plus we know she doesn’t like sharing so as if she is sharing her home, bed etc with a family friend.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Vavs posted at 8:30am and they’re still asleep!

i can see why Lils is still asleep, they arrived at 9pm last night. What’s Nancy nine necks excuse? Hanging out her arse most likely
The best about this is steph will sneakily let everyone know Aimees not as engaged as she's letting on lol can't wait

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. My partner is diabetic and used to live hundreds of miles away. With no one around him. One day I hadn’t heard from him in over 25 hours. I called, text and was going out of my mind he was in a diabetic coma and there was nothing I could do. I was going to call the police for a welfare check but I really wanted to leave that as a last resort.

So, I’m gonna maybe sound like a bunny boiler here but I decided to order him some food and get it delivered. Added on to the note knock hard, hard of hearing.

40 mins to a hour after I placed the order my partner received the food. He’d be asleep for that long!!!

Anyway I know some of you have her address, anyone fancy wasting a tenner by ordering some food and getting it sent round there? See if the cat sitter is indeed there??

Probably a crazy suggestion but I’m sick of her lies and there are ways to out her.
That was good thinking re your partner, cat sitter lady may have “pooped out” when delivery comes so I’d say that’s wasting time and money. Also Aimeh would LOVE this, imagine the clap back. God we all despise her we 🤡😡🐷🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine spending your whole life Lying
I don’t filter my pictures
I suffer from anxiety
I can’t take my child away on my own
I have panic attacks
I forget to eat
I’m a good mum
I’m a size 12
I have a cat sitter
I clean my house
I have a job
I have friends

Have I missed anything?
I’ve never lied on this app
I don’t like cheese
I don’t need my hair cutting
I’m stocked up on alcohol

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She doesn’t lie…

Firm evidence that in fact you do Aimee.

God I bet they all hate you. This poor head teacher having to spend his holidays dealing with your s.

Hope you are reading this, enjoy your holiday cos you are gonna come back down to earth with such a bang when you get back.

Who emailed about the animal welfare? Any response?
I used to work in a primary school and we do have to sign a strict document about SM
We are not allowed to follow, be friends with parents. We have to be careful about what we like on SM and what we share

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
That was good thinking re your partner, cat sitter lady may have “pooped out” when delivery comes so I’d say that’s wasting time and money. Also Aimeh would LOVE this, imagine the clap back. God we all despise her we 🤡😡🐷🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Even if the made up story about the cat sitter was true, I don’t think anyone would want to stay there. They would probably need to leave after one night because of the risk to their health.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Jesus christ stephs on holidays but using it to attack people that are sending her messages. Just block and move on.
This whole week will consist of these two dickheads sneering, clapping back, pretending to love each other and constantly on their phones deleting, blocking and making vids of how much they love themselves, there will be no consideration for the kids at all. Harper will be ignored as usual, Max will be perched on a lounger or in his buggy with his ipad on and Lils will be in the room or sulking in the shade, it's going to be se but they will make it sound sooooo wonderful. Someone said on TL about imagine sitting next to Aimee around the pool hearing her saying Mummy, Monkey and Baby lol, that's not happening at all. She doesn't talk to Harper unless she absolutely has to, it's all for the camera, I guarantee off camera those words are never used. That's why Harper always appears surprised when Aimee asks her something when she's filming, she's caught off guard cos she doesn't speak to her about anything, she knows nothing about her, my god she even had to ask if she likes S&V crisps! 🥴

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024

I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣
Hope your all ok ❤️❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣

Sending big hugs hope you are ok lovey 💕 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.