Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Don’t get this sleeping till late in your holidays we are up and about by 8 at the latest love to go explore the area etc so we hardly sit by the pool day after day either would drive me mad.
You k ow skanky won’t appear before 11 at the earliest and I wouldn’t be hanging around if I was vav,a week is t a long time go explore leave the alkie to her hangover .

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Imagine spending your whole life Lying
I don’t filter my pictures
I suffer from anxiety
I can’t take my child away on my own
I have panic attacks
I forget to eat
I’m a good mum
I’m a size 12
I have a cat sitter
I clean my house
I have a job
I have friends

Have I missed anything?
I don’t need a man
I’m not well ….again
I’m being stalked
The police came to see me and gave me a crime number and told me to make a TikTok about it 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 220

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Good luck and that everything goes well for you 🥰xx

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Hope everything goes well for you today 🤗

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Sending love ❤️ and hugs🤗lovely l,hope it goes well for yourself and we are always here to talk to when and if it gets to much

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣
Sending hugs 🤗 hope you are all ok.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this. This is way more important than her downfall.

Hope you and your family are ok.

Sending you so much love. It’s not fair you have another hurdle to face.

This is what that t doesn’t get, there are nice, normal, hard working, loving, kind people out there and for no reason whatsoever they are tested constantly in life.

Yeah it makes us stronger etc but there’s so many more people out there that are more deserving of the constant stream of s life dishes out.

Lots of love and strength to you all. ❤️
Thank you so much babe and it’s really a difficult time for us and I’m just being strong for my family😢❤️
I can deal with my emotions quietly in the bedroom so they can’t see but then I pull my big girl pants back on and cook tea and clean up.
You all have massive hearts of gold and the support we have for our little community is amazing ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.