Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks so much for taking the time to update us when you are also going through a difficult situation. Sending lots of ❤️❤️to you and your family xxx

Mar 8, 2024
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Not all heros wear capes 👏 some out here doing the lords work behind the scenes hope everything is OK you know we are all here when you're ready 💖

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻

Hi lovely, I hope everything goes ok today. At least you have some entertainment to keep track of to pass the time 💜

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
Hope all goes well xx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Sending love and hugs to you and your family. You got a load of supporters here behind you every step of the way!
1712654630537.gif

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you so much babe and it’s really a difficult time for us and I’m just being strong for my family😢❤️
I can deal with my emotions quietly in the bedroom so they can’t see but then I pull my big girl pants back on and cook tea and clean up.
You all have massive hearts of gold and the support we have for our little community is amazing ❤️

Sending lots of love to you 💜 you’re a strong lady! I’m glad we can all be so supportive of one another and there’s always someone here to chat to. Remember to take care of your self 😘

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Reaching out to you Harper. There you go, scratch around in that s tip of a hotel room for a breakfast, family bag of Lays maybe and a bottle of Fanta. Tiptoe round that useless sloth of a mother, she won’t even prise open the curtains till 11. Careful going to the en suite, you may trip over the countless obstacles strewn across the floor or the overflowing waste bin. Don’t fret though your Auntie Beefy is here, she will make sure your hair is brushed and you make it to at least one breakfast buffet before the week is out. And you’ve got a sun bed thanks to beefy Beyoncé, a mile away from the pool but wonderful views through the prison fence. My advice is to find your ‘friend’ and piggy back on that family, you will have a much better time. 😂

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
It's actually really sad to think that harper is stuck in that room all morning because her mother, using that very loosely, will be hungover or can't be arsed to get up out her sweaty pit! They are on holiday, should be up as soon as the sun is, making the most of the day. She really doesn't care does she. I would be mortified that people thought that of me, but even that doesn't jerk her into position

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
It's actually really sad to think that harper is stuck in that room all morning because her mother, using that very loosely, will be hungover or can't be arsed to get up out her sweaty pit! They are on holiday, should be up as soon as the sun is, making the most of the day. She really doesn't care does she. I would be mortified that people thought that of me, but even that doesn't jerk her into position
She will have her headphones on and plugged into her iPad. Same as any other morning at home.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine saying you felt anxious about taking your child abroad by yourself so you decide to tag along with a “mate” and her kids only to spend the entire morning in your room!

What is the point in going with Vav if they not going to be spending time together because Aimee Arsehole can’t get her lazy arse out of bed.

Vav hasn’t even been there for 24 hours and is still doing more than Aimee Arsehole has done in almost 3 days!

Mar 8, 2024
First and more importantly Sending you lots of love 💕 😘

Second....great work agent jo 🤣🤣😁😘🩷

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Is it normal to feel internal rage for someone you have never met and never will. I feel so angry that so many people can’t have children, don’t have endless cash on tap. Or all this free time and they can’t use this to their advantage and live / but yet think there life is difficult it’s unbelievable

The rage is real !! It’s a perfect time to have special mum and daughter bonding time, enjoying themselves, making memories. She just doesn’t get it does she.

Status
Not open for further replies.