Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
We all feel sorry for hamper because we know she’s being failed by the people around her but she won’t know any different. Sitting and waiting for her mother to rise from the dead is normal for her and she’s probably enjoying herself having bags of lays and copious amounts of Fanta for breakfast.

That’s very true and a good point to make.

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
I’m giggling, 🤭 just watched her stok next to the pool. Ffs, I had no frigging idea what all inclusive meant, is she for real. Imagine the embarrassment of sharing that you get snacks and drinks, wow wow wow 🤩 that’s amazing Aims. You would think she has never been away, never mind a travel fsultant. Oh the second hand shame I’m feeling for her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning ladies il be scrolling on and off today as I start my treatment at the hospital this morning bcg for my bladder so this is now going to be my morning read when I get there lol. I feel like the holidays just beginning haven’t caught up yet but will when I get to hospital and sat down hope you all have a lovely day not you beefy and catpiss though not use ✌🏻
You can look forward to the dramas after your treatment. It’s just like having one the crap magazines “Take a Break or Bella”
❤️😘❤️

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I’m giggling, 🤭 just watched her stok next to the pool. Ffs, I had no frigging idea what all inclusive meant, is she for real. Imagine the embarrassment of sharing that you get snacks and drinks, wow wow wow 🤩 that’s amazing Aims. You would think she has never been away, never mind a travel fsultant. Oh the second hand shame I’m feeling for her.
I don’t actually think she did work - I think she actually did juice plus and the boutique -

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Why go on holiday and eat the same se you eat at home? She’s got the money and she has had a couple of days before Vav arrived for her and Harper to go out on a sightseeing trip and get away from the bog standard all inclusive food and experience some Spanish culture and food in a restaurant. What a nice memory she could have made with Harper, but no let’s just eat dry croissants and buy crisps and Fanta. She’s just horrible

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She’s awfully quiet
She replied to a comment on her post and said she wouldn’t be posting much, finally it’s sinking in and hopefully she is giving H her time!
Going back to the person that said about the headmasters email - doesn’t sound like he’s very concerned about H more about staff that’s following her!
Priorities all wrong!

Mar 8, 2024
She replied to a comment on her post and said she wouldn’t be posting much, finally it’s sinking in and hopefully she is giving H her time!
Going back to the person that said about the headmasters email - doesn’t sound like he’s very concerned about H more about staff that’s following her!
Priorities all wrong!
Probably to hide her drinking and miserable face more like

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Thanks everyone for the wishes all done till next week home and resting for the day till kids are home later. As if she still ain’t up and they are a hour ahead. I personally don’t agree she’s finally focusing on harper I think she’s realising more reports after reading here and with the lack of alcohol she’s used to she’s basically doing her rattle of a morning an in panic mode. Rightly so she’s a disgrace poor h. As much as I don’t like Steph she’s up and out dressed nice with max. Lily is a typical teenager and after a long day travelling she will be in bed but h and a have no excuse other than aimee is a lazy bone idle so and so

Status
Not open for further replies.