Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m so glad there is a thread on her! I was blocked by her the other day for saying her followers are vultures they literally attack anyone for daring to ask even a simple question! And that she shouldn’t be condoning that behaviour and should tell them to calm down… mean girl energy!
Know what you mean - I made a very tongue in cheek comment about her moving closer to the school (when she was talking about moving). Well OMG I had to remove it as I got huge abuse and have never commented since!!

Mar 30, 2024
england
Thank you so much babe and it’s really a difficult time for us and I’m just being strong for my family😢❤️
I can deal with my emotions quietly in the bedroom so they can’t see but then I pull my big girl pants back on and cook tea and clean up.
You all have massive hearts of gold and the support we have for our little community is amazing ❤️
Hope you’re ok 💖

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Still no sign of stinkymama? She’s getting a taste of what it’s like to solely parent her child. She hasn’t got time to post the sty videos she always does when Uncle Greg and Flash the Gash Wendy are on call. Not so easy is it Aimee with no bucket of alcohol to keep the DT’s down and Greg the wallet taking hamper to school while you have all day to yourself to creosote your face and order a takeaway for Tea. By the time she gets out of bed and gets the slap on it will be 3pm

Waiting patiently for the 💩storm

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is an absolute joke being in her bed til probably an hour ago poor harper! Iron your bloody clothes Aimee and jesus the state of her beside vav with the scrunchie on top of her head she looks like a right chav. Hahahhaa vav "I'm like the pied piper with all the kids" and Aimee then says she's been in the pool with them lol yeah yeah sure Aimee. Not a drip of water on that hair when you say the kids absolutely soaked you....where? And as expected she's sunbathing bed turned away from the pool whilst her childs looked after elsewhere. Funny the moods alot better today to eh! So predictable.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Debbie does Dallas, Aimee does Alcatraz

Attachments

• DEC21CDB-795E-4084-8B77-B481D6F15E3A.jpeg
    DEC21CDB-795E-4084-8B77-B481D6F15E3A.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 153
  • 1FE59144-826D-43C5-872F-CF65678501A9.jpeg
    1FE59144-826D-43C5-872F-CF65678501A9.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also why the do is she going on about going away as a single parent. This is literally the first time you have gone away with her yourself and you couldn't cope for even a day. Also you aren't a single parent you have Andy as support with Harper. Please don't speak for all single mothers as I myself am one and have done it all myself. I took her on holidays myself with my anxiety and she had an absolute ball every single time. I didn't sleep in til whatever time and make it about me. It was all about my daughter. You're a joke.

Mar 8, 2024
So staph was in the pool with the kids Aimee wasn’t expecting her to say that so she was like we were in the pool all morning with the kids 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 trying to be all positive now. Too late Aimee you’ve already shown how s you are at parenting. Your negative attitude is a disgrace and you’re just a miser. You’re an absolute drain. You would give an anti depressant tablet depression that’s how miserable you are.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Saint aimless, patron saint of cat piss. Would love to think she was just being kind by sending the items, but she knew there would be a video made about it and people would praise her
Give me cosmetics made my hair fall out so maybe the thick t got confused and sent her stuff to make her hair thinner 😂😂
Wonder it the bottles were covered in dust and sprayed with cat piss 🫢🫢

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She looks fing massive compared to Steph 😳😳😳😳 and tryna make out they're all having a blast when Harpers sat by the pool reading ...SHES 9 NOT 90 FFS 😂😂🤣🤣😂 whys she not splashing about in the pool with Max then Aimee? Riddle me that one🤔 is it coz she still can't swim? and telling the kids not to splash you in the face😐😐😐😐😐 you sound like a right bundle of fing fun, and untangle those manky chains from around your neck they're giving me the ick, scruffy b

Status
Not open for further replies.