Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Someone sent her a message and called her a sp*z
Oh I thought you meant on Aimees Instagram, that's a fing horrible comment to make. Only been there a few hours and Stephs video of Max in the pool shows she's totally about her kids and he looks like he's having the best time โค๏ธ she's showing this lazy b up already...can't WAIT till she films Aimee on the sly and we see her fing massive ROUND face done up with her ๐Ÿคก make up thinking she looks the dogs sweaty ones๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Oops that comment ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 257
Mar 8, 2024
Iโ€™m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, Iโ€™m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I canโ€™t say anymore for now ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I canโ€™t bloody wait because Iโ€™ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She wonโ€™t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she canโ€™t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasnโ€™t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Really hope your all OK xxx

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen her vid she is the scruffiest t ever. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s at home. I am horrified at how tiny beefy looks next to her when we all know beefy is defo beefing so them slimming filters are defo filtering and Aimee still looks huge. Steph is all round cleaner she even looks fresh granted her ways and morals r far from it but cleanliness wise she is. I think a will really struggle with how hands on Steph will be. My little girl is similar to max non verbal not much awareness etc and the attention to detail and finer things I need to be aware of compared to my boys is off the scale so that alone aimee wonโ€™t cope well with this will also show a lot more of h traits too and I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if by the end of it Steph says Iโ€™d look into getting her and yourself assessed aimee needs serious guidance and help sheโ€™s a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.