Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for the trotters close up!!
Who the do turns their sunbed away from the pool when they have a kid ...even if she is reading a book!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409-155440.png
    Screenshot_20240409-155440.png
    555.4 KB · Views: 209
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Also her hair in that scrunchie like she has at home just shows how little pride she has in herself
I agree. She could have at least brushed it back and into a low bun out of the road. She really doesn't give a s and looks cheap, tacky and scruffy all the time. She hasn't brushed her hair once I don't think since she got there

Mar 8, 2024
I agree. She could have at least brushed it back and into a low bun out of the road. She really doesn't give a s and looks cheap, tacky and scruffy all the time. She hasn't brushed her hair once I don't think since she got there
Yeah she could have made the bun somewhat neater. It’s like she rolled out the bed and left her hair as it was. I know at home she thinks it looks gorgeous when it’s all on top of her head but it just looks unkept and dirty. She really is tacky and scruffy.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Don’t think she’s brushed her hair since owd shirl scissorhands last hacked at it

Mar 8, 2024
Sad thing is she kind of did at the beginning, her hair was neater, she went to the gym, and seemed to take Harper out - TikTok has destroyed her, unless the narc inside came out more.
I’d say she started enjoying the attention.. the validation from her huns no matter how she looks, or what she wears or says and does just means she doesn’t have to care so she just looks scruffy all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.