Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yeah she could have made the bun somewhat neater. It’s like she rolled out the bed and left her hair as it was. I know at home she thinks it looks gorgeous when it’s all on top of her head but it just looks unkept and dirty. She really is tacky and scruffy.
There's a way to do a messy bun that looks lovely and presentable. I'm a pro at it for work lol she just fs it any old way and thinks she's the s. Really grinds me when she wakes and comes on camera with the hair all puffed and says something about her hair when you know she really thinks she's hot as do lol she gives me the ick!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
From what I’ve seen of that hotel so far, it doesn’t look like somewhere I would want to go. Who wants a train track running alongside their sunbeds when they’re trying to relax? No thanks.
The building itself looks like an ex-prison or something.
Iv stayed before lockdown and it’s very out dated the pool is nice and there’s lots on for kids but the food is basic all inclusive and the rooms aren’t upto much your not centrally located either I wouldn’t return

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. My partner is diabetic and used to live hundreds of miles away. With no one around him. One day I hadn’t heard from him in over 25 hours. I called, text and was going out of my mind he was in a diabetic coma and there was nothing I could do. I was going to call the police for a welfare check but I really wanted to leave that as a last resort.

So, I’m gonna maybe sound like a bunny boiler here but I decided to order him some food and get it delivered. Added on to the note knock hard, hard of hearing.

40 mins to a hour after I placed the order my partner received the food. He’d be asleep for that long!!!

Anyway I know some of you have her address, anyone fancy wasting a tenner by ordering some food and getting it sent round there? See if the cat sitter is indeed there??

Probably a crazy suggestion but I’m sick of her lies and there are ways to out her.

She would probably love someone to do that as while it would catch her out, she would be able to use it to play the victim which would be more important as it would no doubt bring her more sympathy from her XL bullies/rotwilers or whatever one wants to call them. A bunch of twats is what they are.
She's an out and out lier anyway so we know there is no cat sitter there.
Good suggestion but i feel aimee is the wrong person for it to work effectively on. I think you need someone who we know lies but isn't so obvious about it for something like that to work effectively.

Exactly!
Plus we know she doesn’t like sharing so as if she is sharing her home, bed etc with a family friend.

That's probably for the best as the bed is probably full of bed bugs and all else. Ewwwwwwwwww christ it doesn't bare thinking about.

Mar 7, 2024
Nope sorry I can’t deal with people saying Vav is a good mum. She isn’t at all. Not to Lilly or Max. It’s bad enough Aimee exploiting Harper but Max is next level!!
I agree with you , they're both s mothers and don't deserve to have kids ! Vav only interacts with max for show and to get views , it's all staged and so false ! Wee Max is Vav's cash cow with all the benefits and maintainence she gets for him and showing off his clothes haul from Zara doesn't make her mother of the year !

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
From what I’ve seen of that hotel so far, it doesn’t look like somewhere I would want to go. Who wants a train track running alongside their sunbeds when they’re trying to relax? No thanks.
The building itself looks like an ex-prison or something
I think it looks like bloody Alcatraz or something, between the area around the pool and the fence it just looks horrible. Not very inviting. Vav didn't choose the hotel very well at all. That swimsuit from River Island does nothing for her either she's too old for it 🙄 I also don't think I have ever seen a mother at the pool turn her sunbed around, so she can't see her own child. Absolutely unbelievable.

Mar 7, 2024
She would probably love someone to do that as while it would catch her out, she would be able to use it to play the victim which would be more important as it would no doubt bring her more sympathy from her XL bullies/rotwilers or whatever one wants to call them. A bunch of twats is what they are.
She's an out and out lier anyway so we know there is no cat sitter there.
Good suggestion but i feel aimee is the wrong person for it to work effectively on. I think you need someone who we know lies but isn't so obvious about it for something like that to work effectively.

That's probably for the best as the bed is probably full of bed bugs and all else. Ewwwwwwwwww christ it doesn't bare thinking about.
She just looks so dirty and unkempt ! Her house , clothes and bedding must be stinking

trollyrolly

Mar 10, 2024
I agree with you , they're both s mothers and don't deserve to have kids ! Vav only interacts with max for show and to get views , it's all staged and so false ! Wee Max is Vav's cash cow with all the benefits and maintainence she gets for him and showing off his clothes haul from Zara doesn't make her mother of the year !
Any mother who drugs their kid to try and sell a product really needs social services!!

Status
Not open for further replies.