I have a cat sitter
I clean my house
I have a job
I have friends

Have I missed anything?

I shour.
I have never lied on tiktok.
I sware on my daughter's life.
There's likely more but that's all i can think of at the moment.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hi Aimee👋 all this silence ain't fooling anyone love, we on here ain't as pig thick as your dumb as do arse lickers who follow you who swallow your lies like kids swallow sweets. You haven't been spending time with Twist, you havent been playing in the pool, you've been pigging out, getting pissed and sunning yourself, sunbed facing AWAY from the pool as well I might add, WHICH MOTHER DOES THAT???? A MOTHER WHO CANT BE fED TO LOOK AFTER HER KID THATS WHO!! Oh and another thing, you've been sat blocking and deleting again sad f. You were all arsey and gobby when u went on holiday with your old trout of a mother, showing off your outfits, doing cocktails of the day, showing yourself pissed up in the room, "Mummy they think I don't have a man" 😂🤣🤣🤣 PMSL .and here you are on this holiday looking as depressed and as on edge AS do coz you've got to do that 1 thing that doesn't come natural to you, INTERACT AND SPEND TIME WITH YA KID! fing disgrace you should have stayed at home

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
From what I’ve seen of that hotel so far, it doesn’t look like somewhere I would want to go. Who wants a train track running alongside their sunbeds when they’re trying to relax? No thanks.
The building itself looks like an ex-prison or something.
The hotel is lovely
That rail all the way round is ugly but it’s on the middle of a hill
I wouldn’t know why they would lie there at all but they do things like that you know most awkward way possible 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
D2 loves me in a trackie 🤣🤣🤣
1712685941489.gif

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Yeah she could have made the bun somewhat neater. It’s like she rolled out the bed and left her hair as it was. I know at home she thinks it looks gorgeous when it’s all on top of her head but it just looks unkept and dirty. She really is tacky and scruffy.
I like me a wee messy bun but a neat one if that makes sense? Always manage a perfect one when I'm going for a bath or lounging about the house never when (in my head) I'm trying to rock my inner Bridgette Bardot😡, but that monstrosity on top of her head gives sumo wrestler vibes

Mar 8, 2024
I like me a wee messy bun but a neat one if that makes sense? Always manage a perfect one when I'm going for a bath or lounging about the house never when (in my head) I'm trying to rock my inner Bridgette Bardot😡, but that monstrosity on top of her head gives sumo wrestler vibes
Yeah I love neat messy bun. It’s my every day hair do. Hers just looks like a pigeon has made a nest and abandoned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.