Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
It has surfaced!!!! Middle of the day and needs to go to the shop for some ‘bits’, it’s an all inclusive what bits does she need? So she is showing us around the supermarket that is full of UK brands 🤪 She has bought herself and Harper more cuddly toys 🤪 and will be buying some souvenirs. WHAT A fING BORE YOU ARE AIMEE.

Good on Steph for actually parenting her children properly and letting them have fun because it is forcing Aimee to take Harper to the waterpark. Aimee is hating every minute LOVE THAT FOR HER!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
First sip of the day, this just confirms that she didn't go for breakfast this morning, again !!!! She always has coffee with breakfast! Coffee and pastries from snack bar ... lazy b...h. Her end is coming. She only started to pretend to spend time with H as court case is coming and she needs evidence !p
Is there really a court case?

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just did a stint on the walking pad and sweating like a 🐷🤣
Amiee take note, when I was your age I could loose weight just cutting out fizzy drinks and watching the crap I ate, now mid forties and totally different! Last 2 years pilled on the weight, no fault of my own, however last 4 months, health issues arising and I’m taking action. Small steps but if I knew what I know now, I’d have taking this action years ago. All those takeaways and sugary foods will catch up with you!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is why I believe she leaves a lot of them herself x
We have no need to follow her or watch her account, we can go to TL or here and catch up. I only look at screen grabs as i just can’t watch her talk anymore.
She’s so fing miserable and then has the audacity to get all aggressive and patronising in her clap back posts. Just do off Aimeh you joy sucker

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Blah blah blah 😑 another missed breakfast, no pancakes for Harold, a few shrivelled up pastries pool side will do. Oh but look, a shop full of se tat and endless snacks, more bloody squishy mallow crap. What the actual do is the point of holidaying all inclusive if you’re just re-enacting your sad life you have at home. Just lying in, shopping, chewing coffee, snacking and looking like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards. Hope she gives herself a massive wedgie in that too tight swimsuit as she goes down a water slide. 🛝

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Just putting this here 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4411.jpeg
    IMG_4411.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 54

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I would never offer to take a child with me that wasn’t a strong little swimmer to a water park. If the child goes the mother needs to go and be the responsible adult. If max needs his mum then lily will be left in charge of a minor when she in fact is a minor herself.
Aimeh I hope you are reading here. Get your s together and go with her.
Lazy b
Absolutely! That reminds me I briefly caught Charlie on live last night, 2 things she said, she hates takeaways as they make her feel crap and she has no issue going anywhere alone! She was saying she went to Ibiza alone and it was no issue, throwing so much shade 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Blah blah blah 😑 another missed breakfast, no pancakes for Harold, a few shrivelled up pastries pool side will do. Oh but look, a shop full of se tat and endless snacks, more bloody squishy mallow crap. What the actual do is the point of holidaying all inclusive if you’re just re-enacting your sad life you have at home. Just lying in, shopping, chewing coffee, snacking and looking like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards. Hope she gives herself a massive wedgie in that too tight swimsuit as she goes down a water slide. 🛝
Will she fit in one? She will obviously have anxiety going down a slide 🤡

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
No breakfast for h again…. I’d say shock but honestly I’m just not poor kid. More s from the shop and a pastry and first chew and job is a gooden for our shaimless. The costume does her no favours hasn’t brushed the wig again and as per more interested in herself the gobshite
I’m actually glad she’s met Steph there. At least this will push Aimee to do something during the day, and little H can enjoy herself for some of the time instead of sitting in the room on her iPad all day.

If she was there alone, I honestly think she would have looked into flights to come home early. This isn’t her thing at all, having to spend time doing child-friendly things. Wendy usually always takes care of Harper when they’re away and Aimee isn’t used to spending this much time alone with her own daughter.

She’s always ‘anxious’ when she has to do anything with her daughter. Anxiety my arse! She’s probably suffering from takeaway withdrawal symptoms.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Oh please elaborate for me so I don’t have to actually see her 🤡
Oh please elaborate for me so I don’t have to actually see her 🤡
She was whinging about her ‘anxiety’ again last night and just seems miserable considering she’s on holiday, but trying to make herself seem cheerful. Can tell she’s putting it on. She did seem to perk up when she went into the shop to look at tat though.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I would never offer to take a child with me that wasn’t a strong little swimmer to a water park. If the child goes the mother needs to go and be the responsible adult. If max needs his mum then lily will be left in charge of a minor when she in fact is a minor herself.
Aimeh I hope you are reading here. Get your s together and go with her.
Lazy b
So glad you took our advice Aimeh and are stepping up to act as a responsible adult to keep your child safe as a non swimmer in a water park. I mean you didn’t have a choice did you 🤔🤡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m actually glad she’s met Steph there. At least this will push Aimee to do something during the day, and little H can enjoy herself for some of the time instead of sitting in the room on her iPad all day.

If she was there alone, I honestly think she would have looked into flights to come home early. This isn’t her thing at all, having to spend time doing child-friendly things. Wendy usually always takes care of Harper when they’re away and Aimee isn’t used to spending this much time alone with her own daughter.

She’s always ‘anxious’ when she has to do anything with her daughter. Anxiety my arse! She’s probably suffering from takeaway withdrawal symptoms.
Steph is really showing her up by the sounds of it. Up early with the kids and dressed for breakfast then out and about with a plan. Makes misery guts look even more pathetic. Getting excited at more shopping shows how addicted to impulse buys she is. She could do with doing a detox from booze, fat laden food and shopping for more se she doesn’t need

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Steph is really showing her up by the sounds of it. Up early with the kids and dressed for breakfast then out and about with a plan. Makes misery guts look even more pathetic. Getting excited at more shopping shows how addicted to impulse buys she is. She could do with doing a detox from booze, fat laden food and shopping for more se she doesn’t need
Oh and maybe eat an apple every now and then 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.