Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Will she fit in one? She will obviously have anxiety going down a slide šŸ¤”
She won't do any rides at the Waterpark she wouldn't even do the teacup ride at DLP. I'm glad steph is guilt tripping the lazy mare into doing stuff with her daughter. Wish Charlie had gone with them too as she would have made it fun for H. When misery, grandma gash-flash and h went back to the room at CP, her and Ralph stayed in the pool and had fun. You could tell she wanted to do more rides etc at DLP but as miserable money bags paid, she felt obligated to do what she wanted to do - eat, drink, shop..... šŸ™„
Aimee could suck the fun out of any situation. I'd rather be on remand than holiday with her, she would drain the life out of you!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She won't do any rides at the Waterpark she wouldn't even do the teacup ride at DLP. I'm glad steph is guilt tripping the lazy mare into doing stuff with her daughter. Wish Charlie had gone with them too as she would have made it fun for H. When misery, grandma gash-flash and h went back to the room at CP, her and Ralph stayed in the pool and had fun. You could tell she wanted to do more rides etc at DLP but as miserable money bags paid, she felt obligated to do what she wanted to do - eat, drink, shop..... šŸ™„
Aimee could suck the fun out of any situation. I'd rather be on remand than holiday with her, she would drain the life out of you!
Iā€™m crying at this - Aimee is a fun sponge isint she, she should realise her privledge - she needs a slap with said sponge to wake up to reality.

Mar 7, 2024
Steph is really showing her up by the sounds of it. Up early with the kids and dressed for breakfast then out and about with a plan. Makes misery guts look even more pathetic. Getting excited at more shopping shows how addicted to impulse buys she is. She could do with doing a detox from booze, fat laden food and shopping for more se she doesnā€™t need
In fairness to steph she's tried to pick a holiday to suit both her children. Very different ages and needs. The accessible pool and all the waterfalls for max and the Waterpark and games area etc for lily. I bet she's pinching herself how Aimee is making her look like mother of the year compared to her! If a grumpy teen can get up for breakfast then that great lazy lump can shift her rotten arse for the sake of her daughter

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Pathetic isn't it, She's clearly told Steph NOT to film her or put her on any videos despite showing Steph twice now on hers!! YOURE A LIAR AIMEE!! YOU USE FILTERS EVERY TIME YOU POST, AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT STEPH DOESNT. YOURE SO fING SCARED OF BEING OUTED THAT YOUVE TOLD HER NOT TO FILM YOU. do RIGHT OFFšŸ–• Steph looks way classier and is better turned out than youl ever be scruffy dirty t šŸ–•

Mar 7, 2024
I really can't understand the compulsion to buy stuff from the gift shop each day. Fair enough buy water if that isn't provided but the dream catcher, cuddly toys etc?! We've always bought pool toys on day 1 and given them away to other families on our last day. The last day is also when we buy treats, gifts, souvenirs. Even when my kids were little they didn't expect new toys every day. She's not happy unless she's filling her face or spending money

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
This lazy lard arsed t is starting to piss me off!
I feel so sorry for H being stuck with that as a mother seriously what hope does she have in life with that as a role model!
Everything crossed that something is done soon to protect H from this vile woman and she gets to enjoy the rest of her childhood. Her parents need to hang their heads in shame at their poor excuse of a daughter! I would be embarrassed if any of my children turned out like this and wouldnā€™t show my face in public!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I know she deletes any negative comments but how is there over 500 comments blowing smoke up her arse on her latest Post? Saying how proud they are of her, she's an inspiration and that she looks beautiful??!! I mean is there really that many stupid people living amongst us?
Also on vav's insta pic of those 2 with the song, she's ma bestie bestie bestie! They have met 4 times haven't they ? Desperados the pair of them you could almost feel sorry for them they are that tragic !

Let's hope her house has been raided and they have set the babies free to roam in the wild with the little stick handkerchief thingys eh @pussycatchat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā¤ļø

Some of those bought followers have to be AI bots or something.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I feel so sorry for H being stuck with that as a mother seriously what hope does she have in life with that as a role model!
Everything crossed that something is done soon to protect H from this vile woman and she gets to enjoy the rest of her childhood. Her parents need to hang their heads in shame at their poor excuse of a daughter! I would be embarrassed if any of my children turned out like this and wouldnā€™t show my face in public!
Starting to piss you off? I was pissed off at the second post that I watched 2 years ago šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Came across this beauty from last year. Look how buzzing she is without her child, in a strange place, zero anxiety in sight. I feel so sorry for that little girl. How can people not see through it?

Some won't want to see it, some will probably b egging her on for the drama which i would hope they would reconsider as enabling her is not a good idea even if that's not their intention. She's just a fraud.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Is it me or do all those costumes look exactly the fing same just a different colour?? They all look s for starters, in that horrible material and I don't know what's with the NON EXISTENT "cleavage flashing" slit. Colours are fing se as well, in fact, she looks s in everything she wears.do me "SOSHULMEEDYA INFLUENCER"??? GET fEDšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ You're a fing lazy s Aimee

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendyā€™s backdoor
Is it me or do all those costumes look exactly the fing same just a different colour?? They all look s for starters, in that horrible material and I don't know what's with the NON EXISTENT "cleavage flashing" slit. Colours are fing se as well, in fact, she looks s in everything she wears.do me "SOSHULMEEDYA INFLUENCER"??? GET fEDšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ You're a fing lazy s Aimee
They are hideous and the fabric makes them look old and worn out

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
What do you mean ā€œstarting to piss you offā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
The perfect mug for Aimee šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpeg
    IMG_2563.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 26

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Blah blah blah šŸ˜‘ another missed breakfast, no pancakes for Harold, a few shrivelled up pastries pool side will do. Oh but look, a shop full of se tat and endless snacks, more bloody squishy mallow crap. What the actual do is the point of holidaying all inclusive if youā€™re just re-enacting your sad life you have at home. Just lying in, shopping, chewing coffee, snacking and looking like youā€™ve been dragged through a hedge backwards. Hope she gives herself a massive wedgie in that too tight swimsuit as she goes down a water slide. šŸ›
Making excuses not to vlog the dinning area etc ā€˜ itā€™s too busy in thereā€™ funny that because Steph managed too whilst she was eating breakfast ā€¦ well not the food but she did a video chatting ā€¦I hate to say this but I do wonder if she is embarrassed in certain situations ie dinning area because of the noise max makes etc because nothing surprises me with her! sheā€™s a t

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
Steph is really showing her up by the sounds of it. Up early with the kids and dressed for breakfast then out and about with a plan. Makes misery guts look even more pathetic. Getting excited at more shopping shows how addicted to impulse buys she is. She could do with doing a detox from booze, fat laden food and shopping for more se she doesnā€™t need
At least Steph has brought some nice clothes with her, and she has Max dressed lovely, and she is in the moment and present for her kids. I know a lot of it is for Tiktok, but at least she looks like she cares and has some interest in them. I have never seen anyone so disinterested in her child as Aimee. It's just all about her! Her anxiety, her needs. Then you have Wendy, her sister, and her father who enable her, stick up for her, fund her, cover for her, and walk on eggshells around her. They are just as bad, in fact they are even worse, because they have created this sshow and continue to enable her.
She then thinks she is doing absolutely nothing wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.