Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m so glad H got to go to the water park but Aimee is not getting kudos from me for it as it should be a bloody given that she puts her first.

I have to say, and don’t want to sound like I’m going too far here as people can’t help how they look but my god she’s really ugly isn’t she, it doesn’t matter whether she’s got make up on or not, how she has her hair or anything she’s just not attractive. I think her personality and lack of hygiene just heighten it too.

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
Just seen Aimee’s IG, Harper looks like she’s been really sweet with Max. Plus her hair looks neat - like in a plait. I hope that little girl has had some lovely memories in the sun playing she deserves it. My heart hurts for her she should be living her best life as a kid.
I'll put money on Vav having done Harper's hair for her.. at least she has some mothering instinct unlike her own insipid mother.

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
I’m so glad H got to go to the water park but Aimee is not getting kudos from me for it as it should be a bloody given that she puts her first.

I have to say, and don’t want to sound like I’m going too far here as people can’t help how they look but my god she’s really ugly isn’t she, it doesn’t matter whether she’s got make up on or not, how she has her hair or anything she’s just not attractive. I think her personality and lack of hygiene just heighten it too.
I think she was attractive when she was younger, and just took it for granted therefore abused herself and now it's all caught up with her...I know a couple of women like that, whereas those of us who had to make more of an effort in our youth are now reaping the rewards of taking care of ourselves when it mattered.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think she was attractive when she was younger, and just took it for granted therefore abused herself and now it's all caught up with her...I know a couple of women like that, whereas those of us who had to make more of an effort in our youth are now reaping the rewards of taking care of ourselves when it mattered.

I don’t really think she was ever attractive, just average looking really but she’s let herself go massively so she’s now a walking ick. But yeah the sun beds and alcohol are really showing too and have caught up with her.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I feel for harper. As a mother to a daughter her age, I have seen horrible things said about her on TL and here, the name calling etc, which I have never agreed with. She is only an innocent child being exposed because of a really s mother. I think she probably is a very sweet nurturing girl. When you live with a mother who doesn't bother with you (speaking from experience) you tend to be kinder to everyone because you don't want people to feel like you have felt. I don't believe or think aimless deserves any credit for the way she has turned out or treats others

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What does she look like 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-224937_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-224937_TikTok.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 102

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s massive false advertising because she looks pretty (ish) in that advert, but that’s not real. She doesn’t look like that - her Face doesn’t glow - she’s bloated swollen red and unhealthy looking
And as for the Greens!!!! I’ve not seen her have any of that in the mornings BEFORE her 4 or 5 pastries( “I’m not that hungry” )
I mean that’s got to be the worst advertising campaign that ever was.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There is no cat sitter. I rang the RSPCA and the lady called me back to confirm it is a family member checking in on them and to them that is fine because they are still getting access to outside and access back in for shelter, food and water. Not that I needed them to confirm that she lied about a cat sitter.

What an outright dirty liar she is. She infuriates me so much!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is no cat sitter. I rang the RSPCA and the lady called me back to confirm it is a family member checking in on them and to them that is fine because they are still getting access to outside and access back in for shelter, food and water. Not that I needed them to confirm that she lied about a cat sitter.
Good grief, you see you shouldn’t tell such whoppers unless you have covered every angle. We know you tell lies every day to your followers. We didn’t need proof but those people who believe you may just start to question other little fibs and notice discrepancies in your daily stories like

(“Ive not had a drink obviously because I’m driving”)

{whispers “don’t film my Prosecco”}

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Annoyed me so much when she said she's not having pizza so she's having an ice cream!!!! The one she then deep throated to the camera whilst Steph can be heard parenting her kid!! 😠
Those little ice pops are literally like one lollies worth chopped up into novelty shapes but all the kids can share them and obvs beach whale Mamma wants to try all the different flavours! Get some instead of your ice cream then you fat sweaty s. Let your child enjoy her lollies you fing tramp!!!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Annoyed me so much when she said she's not having pizza so she's having an ice cream!!!! The one she then deep throated to the camera whilst Steph can be heard parenting her kid!! 😠
Those little ice pops are literally like one lollies worth chopped up into novelty shapes but all the kids can share them and obvs beach whale Mamma wants to try all the different flavours! Get some instead of your ice cream then you fat sweaty s. Let your child enjoy her lollies you fing tramp!!!
I know right! Any kid would choose an ice cream over food for lunch Great example she is! Thank fuk she didn’t forget to eat it 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.