Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
There we have it.. all these diets I’ve been on for years trying to shift some timber.. turns out I was probably just too hot 🤣🤣😂 wow… where do these people actually crawl from

Attachments

• IMG_1729.png
    IMG_1729.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 277

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I'm still confused about the comment on TL. How is it bizarre? I called about an abandoned animal and someone went and checked. Then I got an update, that I asked for. What is bizarre to me is that I see people saying they will call all the time and they don't.

I wouldn’t let it bother you, no one is owed an explanation, if they don’t get it then that’s on them, it was pretty clear what you’d done.

The fact she hasn't addressed the cat situation speaks volumes. To busy concocting something up. As we all know this morning she would of been on ranting her big face off with proof. Caught out aimless.

She’s probably hoping if she doesn’t say anything to address it then it’ll go away. Same way she did with Woman’s Aid etc. She is a dirty liar and there is no lie she can tell to get out of it.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She would die a million deaths if someone actually confronted her about her s. I don't know how wendy can even look at her and be proud of her. I honestly don't

Wendy probably feels guilt for aimee deciding to move out and live with her dad, aimee has money as well via her dad, and her behaviour likely means wendy having to walk on egg shells in relation to her. I'm still disgusted however that wendy does not drive over to charlie's to see her and r.

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone else think this holiday is a freebie as they're both advertising and posting the same things?
No one would be daft enough to pay Aimee to go on holiday. She makes every holiday look se! Look at Disneyland Paris, Portugal, centre parks! She made them all look so dull. The only holiday where she did stuff, showed excursions etc was a brand trip to Greece and she hated every minute of that itinerary! 🤣 nahhh you aren't going to pay Aimee to advertise your establishment unless you want to put people off and close it down!
They regularly copy each others content when not on holiday and hope the brainless huns don't notice.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
No one would be daft enough to pay Aimee to go on holiday. She makes every holiday look se! Look at Disneyland Paris, Portugal, centre parks! She made them all look so dull. The only holiday where she did stuff, showed excursions etc was a brand trip to Greece and she hated every minute of that itinerary! 🤣 nahhh you aren't going to pay Aimee to advertise your establishment unless you want to put people off and close it down!
They regularly copy each others content when not on holiday and hope the brainless huns don't notice.

She literally does make every holiday look se! I’d rather be in a prison cell than go anywhere with her.
The only ‘holiday’ she had which had her grinning like a Cheshire Cat was the one to the lakes with D2. Obviously because it was doing everything she wanted to do with 🍆 on tap

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She said "if that's ok" aswell when she asked for her cup to be filled. You wouldn't say that if you were running for the past 4 days getting it filled up. The staff would just know
It was obviously mega staged so that the company didn’t feel bad and though the wave of the product as if I have been here all the time of course it hasn’t been used

Status
Not open for further replies.