Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Ffs, 'inspirational'. Who are these people!! And the way she nibbled the melon looked like she was eating dog s! Probably never tasted it before 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240413-103957_TikTok.jpg

Apr 12, 2024
Bucks
Morning all 😊
She really has a talent of making every holiday/break look absolutely s!! 😳
Not been down to the beach, there's a cable car ride, ( can you imagine the great fent on that 🤣missed a trick there Aims!) a little village 5 mins bus ride, which has beautiful views and so pretty, nice places to eat. Now normally you wouldn't think that this is good thing to do with a 9yr but when you drag a child around every shop at home this would actually be quite different for her. When I was there I also got a short taxi ride to mijas pueblo with my son. It was beautiful, lots to see and the views were breath taking (even my boy was impressed!) We had breakfast up there and looked around the authentic Spanish streets, then back to the beach in the afternoon.
I am so glad H has looked like she's had a good time but we all know she could of had an amazing time if her mother wasn't so useless!
She literally cannot wait to get back to her se routine, where she is pandered to do and can drink as much she likes!

Any takers on the room being completed or are the odds too short??!! 🤣

Oh and Aimee you left those "babies" at Christmas with the cat sitter remember, then again for CP!! fing dickhead!
Correction....lying fing dickhead !
Presents bought for everyone except the pretend cat sitter. I've always bought a small thank you gift for any pet sitter I've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.