Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
The amount of sly clap backs in one video!
Not that it's needed but proof she reads here for sure !
Bet she's made a clap back list ready for next week:
* we did shower, it's just the water is different in Spain so my hair looked different/greasy
* my face & body looked so different on stephs phone due to the heat/lights
* we didn't sleep in until lunchtime every day! We went to breakfast, even though I had to rely on my 9 year old showing me when to go. And on the last day there I didn't know how many coffee machines there were
* Harper can swim, she did laps of the pool, breaststroke and backstroke daily, we are thinking she might make the next Olympic team, she just sat in the ring in the shallow end for photos
* the babies were not left home alone, they were being looked after by a kind family of mice that live in our home...... 🙄

As soon as it gets back to her hovel/ pigsty & can resume her normal alcohol intake because we all know the alcoholic lush has been keeping it in check, we are going to be getting clap backs, sad songs woe is me fent & the gross catpissy swamp pig will probably throw in some more suicide baiting because the mad hoe loves a bit of that & it also whips the delulu disciples of the cult of catpiss into a frenzy so the catpissy smelly gross swamp pig will get plenty of engagement & validation from the bunch of inbred sycophants.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No the 9 year old doesn’t want to get a bucket and spade to play with mummy because she’s not 5 years old.
IMG_4744.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
We all know she looks completely different in the wild and without filters but it must be even worse than we imagine! As that young super fan who put her room number on one of her post, she didn't even know if it was her and that's why she didn't say hello! Like how bad must she look for someone who claims to love her didn't know it was her 😳🤣🤣
I mean surely there can't be anyone else walking around looking like a wish Rapunzel, who's abused too many all you can eat buffet's washed down with a litre of voddy 🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I can't believe this thing has been on holiday all week and hasn't washed its hair once!!! That's disgusting!! Doesn't matter if her hair been in the water or not, it's sweaty etc!! I have to wash my hair every day on holiday.... Bet she stinks 😩 😩 😩 😩
I imagine the cleaners will just burn the pillows and sheets 🔥

Mar 7, 2024
Bet she's made a clap back list ready for next week:
* we did shower, it's just the water is different in Spain so my hair looked different/greasy
* my face & body looked so different on stephs phone due to the heat/lights
* we didn't sleep in until lunchtime every day! We went to breakfast, even though I had to rely on my 9 year old showing me when to go. And on the last day there I didn't know how many coffee machines there were
* Harper can swim, she did laps of the pool, breaststroke and backstroke daily, we are thinking she might make the next Olympic team, she just sat in the ring in the shallow end for photos
* the babies were not left home alone, they were being looked after by a kind family of mice that live in our home...... 🙄
Ive missed a clap back, a big one! There will be a pre prepared statement with Aimee sat in the kitchen looking sad flanked by Gregg the wallet or grandma gash-flash possibly both - it's that serious, explaining why her job is so difficult and how it affects her when people make unnecessary intrusions into her private life. How the police, HMRC, DVLA, H's school, social services and the RSPCA have all been contact whilst she was away. Obviously they all follow her and have no concerns and agree she is best mum and cat mum in the whole world, she's practically Mary Poppins she is so perfect and how everyone will get arrested if they keep being so mean!
She will take herself off to bed with a dozen bottles of malbec, a tub of fluff, 20 glazed donuts and a share bag of her favorite crisps - don't worry about her, the stress has affected her appetite and she's just not hungry right now 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.