Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ive missed a clap back, a big one! There will be a pre prepared statement with Aimee sat in the kitchen looking sad flanked by Gregg the wallet or grandma gash-flash possibly both - it's that serious, explaining why her job is so difficult and how it affects her when people make unnecessary intrusions into her private life. How the police, HMRC, DVLA, H's school, social services and the RSPCA have all been contact whilst she was away. Obviously they all follow her and have no concerns and agree she is best mum and cat mum in the whole world, she's practically Mary Poppins she is so perfect and how everyone will get arrested if they keep being so mean!
She will take herself off to bed with a dozen bottles of malbec, a tub of fluff, 20 glazed donuts and a share bag of her favorite crisps - don't worry about her, the stress has affected her appetite and she's just not hungry right now 😢
You’d leave any other job wouldn’t you? Or at least make efforts to do it better 🤡

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
does she honestly think people want to see her literally shovelling food in that big gob? That video was disgusting. Her manners are vile and I hope she chokes on that melon.
Her daughter possess the same manners and hygiene, monkey see monkey fing do, did u see her grabbing the buffet food and not using the tongs !!!! THATS WHY THEYRE THERE TO BE USED SO PEOPLE DONT USE THEIR fING DIRTY MAULERS

Mar 7, 2024
Opposite way round for aimless 🤣 she wants to be sat in the garden of broken dreams, wallowing in the bog that should have been lush green grass, thinking thank F I'm home and no longer have to pretend to like my whiney little kid 😉😁

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713008614112.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713008614112.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 102

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Ive missed a clap back, a big one! There will be a pre prepared statement with Aimee sat in the kitchen looking sad flanked by Gregg the wallet or grandma gash-flash possibly both - it's that serious, explaining why her job is so difficult and how it affects her when people make unnecessary intrusions into her private life. How the police, HMRC, DVLA, H's school, social services and the RSPCA have all been contact whilst she was away. Obviously they all follow her and have no concerns and agree she is best mum and cat mum in the whole world, she's practically Mary Poppins she is so perfect and how everyone will get arrested if they keep being so mean!
She will take herself off to bed with a dozen bottles of malbec, a tub of fluff, 20 glazed donuts and a share bag of her favorite crisps - don't worry about her, the stress has affected her appetite and she's just not hungry right now 😢
And of course none of this is up for debate 🙄

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Crepe paper cossie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably packing (and I mean her suitcase not her giant minge) as she can’t wait to get home. I’ve never seen someone hate a holiday so much, although she’ll say it’s the best holiday she’s ever had. But the videos say different.
We will get a huge clap back when she’s home, a bit of anxiety a marigold sad video, topped off with a kfc cos she’s got nothing in.
Crepe paper cossie 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She must be at the beach deleting comments as someone said about how can people be so nasty....but there isn't any nasty comments on there 🙄 we know she deletes and blocks all day but at the fing beach !!!
Why can’t she just leave them then she doesn’t have to say it’s us or TL leaving them. Then her comment section would be more real

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We all know she looks completely different in the wild and without filters but it must be even worse than we imagine! As that young super fan who put her room number on one of her post, she didn't even know if it was her and that's why she didn't say hello! Like how bad must she look for someone who claims to love her didn't know it was her 😳🤣🤣
I mean surely there can't be anyone else walking around looking like a wish Rapunzel, who's abused too many all you can eat buffet's washed down with a litre of voddy 🤣🤣
Did she ever respond to her number one fan?

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
That’s funny that the child loves the beach yet she never mentions that she lives a few minutes away from one and could have a daily walk on it.
Maybe a new idea for your content as it’s so bloody boring just watching you buy the same things from the exact same shops
Exactly!! Mother of the fukin year as per

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
i have never known anyone to swell due to the heat like her 🧐 not even pregnant ladies your not swollen and bloated due to the heat aimee that’s a chin from pizza&co a chin from kfc and a belly full of ale and croissants your a mess sort your life and your health out for the sake of h who wants a mum who can’t breathe and parades herself on tiktok for views you disgust me

Status
Not open for further replies.