Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Well exactly, I’m sorry but who would move into someone’s house just to look after cats? It’s seems very far fetched. And if there was a live in cat sitter, why would her dad be going there and face timing with the baybeeeeze? Surely the cat sitter would be FaceTiming if she was so desperate to see them. She makes up the stest of lies and has no one to blame but herself for getting trolled. She couldn’t lie straight in bed
There are people that do it, but do I think she actually arranged for someone to catsit absolutely not

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Oh debz please come over and spill the tea lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_145238_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_145238_Instagram.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 158
Mar 7, 2024
R Charlie just came up on my fyp. She has shopped for the week in a budget supermarket. Spent about £60, no branded products, instead of having a Mc D's breakfast she is making a fakeaway. Her and R's treat on a Saturday is soup and bread. There was one bottle of cheap fizz and some treats for packed lunches. She looks clean and today, as does her kitchen. How are Charlie bucket and veruca salt even related!?!
I'd love to send Charlie and R on that same holiday and see what they do for the week!

Apr 12, 2024
Bucks
R Charlie just came up on my fyp. She has shopped for the week in a budget supermarket. Spent about £60, no branded products, instead of having a Mc D's breakfast she is making a fakeaway. Her and R's treat on a Saturday is soup and bread. There was one bottle of cheap fizz and some treats for packed lunches. She looks clean and today, as does her kitchen. How are Charlie bucket and veruca salt even related!?!
I'd love to send Charlie and R on that same holiday and see what they do for the week!
And Shamey outing poor Ralph for liking cuddly toys. That's either her being thick or spiteful.

Mar 7, 2024
And Shamey outing poor Ralph for liking cuddly toys. That's either her being thick or spiteful.
Why wasn't H in the shop choosing gifts for family members? a fridge magnet she chose herself to remember the holiday! Kids love choosing gifts and it would mean so much more than the se the overgrown toddler Aimee picked out for people but she needed that hit that only shopping gives her. She couldn't possibly let H do the gift shopping 🛍 Me Me Me, what I want I get!!! Pure selfish brat that can't ever put her child first

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Shes spotless, plus works a 9-5, she’s everything Veruca salt isint …

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Just caught up with all of her posts now, so, she's laid in her pit until lunchtime and filled her face with crap, spoke to the babieez, and got a load of crap from the gift shop. Now she wants to go home, I think she's hated every minute of the holiday, so all that I'm taking H on holiday on our own, before the plans were made to go with Steph, was all utter se. She was never going away just the two of them.

Both of them probably had that holiday planned for a while for twunttent. Pair of twats the both of them.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
i have never known anyone to swell due to the heat like her 🧐 not even pregnant ladies your not swollen and bloated due to the heat aimee that’s a chin from pizza&co a chin from kfc and a belly full of ale and croissants your a mess sort your life and your health out for the sake of h who wants a mum who can’t breathe and parades herself on tiktok for views you disgust me
I know, her breathing is shocking after what seemed a little exertion

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
That’s funny that the child loves the beach yet she never mentions that she lives a few minutes away from one and could have a daily walk on it.
Maybe a new idea for your content as it’s so bloody boring just watching you buy the same things from the exact same shops
That would actually mean taking her kid out too somewhere other than a shop tho! so that won’t be happening!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
i have never known anyone to swell due to the heat like her 🧐 not even pregnant ladies your not swollen and bloated due to the heat aimee that’s a chin from pizza&co a chin from kfc and a belly full of ale and croissants your a mess sort your life and your health out for the sake of h who wants a mum who can’t breathe and parades herself on tiktok for views you disgust me
Tbf people do swell in the heat lol I tend to get puffy and bloated in the heat. I hate it. But never looked like I've put on a few stone.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I get that but it’s the people who jump to the defensive on here and sometimes twisting what’s been said over there that winds me up because it then causes so much unnecessary drama. Or those who chime in without actually reading over there first.
It’s not often you’ll find someone over there biting back, I think most bites have been at the comments made here specifically calling someone out, so naturally it’s difficult to understand why it happens so much over here? There’s a difference between being skeptical (and rightly so) and just losing the head because someone hasn’t agreed. No one is bashing anyone.
Tbf I read over there and people were telling lexilou to get over it and thinking they owe nobody apologies. Tbh if anyone offends anyone then I think personally I would say I'm sorry but I didn't mean it that way. But as I say if it were possible for people to comment there and say what they needed to especially if they felt doubted then this wouldn't happen. But the comments happened there first this time it was brought here because the person couldn't reply to them on TL. You may all be commenting for years but most of us have been waiting to comment and following this arseholes s for years and agree with most of what's ever been said on TL. I don't agree that there's people biting here but I think there's more people on this site so there's more people giving support to the person that's upset which is right just like you have all supported faith in all of this aswell. I get being sceptical but being rude about someone saying they are being proactive at times isn't the way to go. It comes across as calling someone out. In this case the person did the right thing and called the rspca and didn't give a blow by blow so was doubted. A simple question put to her on here would have been easier because tattle is like watching someone talk about you through glass and they can't hear you tbh. And here is open for everyone to talk. Having an opinion on a certain user isn't nice. The only people we should have an opinion of is aimee not one another. As long as both people involved are ok that's all I care about but you can all comment on both sites. Be mindful that we can't and if something is said there about a user then that user will probably have to come here to answer especially if they feel misinterpreted.

We can agree to disagree on some points because I don't want it to drag on either and it isnt even to do with us personally and the 2 it does involve have been supported well. I think self awareness comes into it all alot is all. Have a fab weekend! ♥️

Last edited:

Bibbydot

Mar 22, 2024
Nottinghamshire
I'm so disappointed she's going home, wish it had been a fortnight's holiday. I have loved every moment of knowing she was itching to get shot of Harper in a kids club so she can get pissed in peace, go manic in the shops, and gorge herself in the restaurants..but obviously hasn't been able to with Steph there..Thank you Steph for taking one for the team..👏

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm so disappointed she's going home, wish it had been a fortnight's holiday. I have loved every moment of knowing she was itching to get shot of Harper in a kids club so she can get pissed in peace, go manic in the shops, and gorge herself in the restaurants..but obviously hasn't been able to with Steph there..Thank you Steph for taking one for the team..👏
Just wait for next week she will have Harper shipped off she will shop til her credit card burns and she will eat and drink constantly oh and the clapbacks will be abundant 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.