Gotta love how vav always does her dirty 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpeg
    IMG_2887.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 176

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I know you hate her but end of the day she does have a child with needs and she took him up out of the road. He has done well all week so I don't think she's lying saying he's overestimulated once in 5 days. She's not a great person and I wasn't giving her points. I was stating that she's taken max to the room and if aimee has gone to, then she's a joke because Harper will be kept up there to. I'd have had more of a problem if she recorded max having a meltdown tbh.
If she’s taken him to the room a video of her in the room with him would make more sense
Sitting in the sun isn’t sitting in the room
She stated he was over stimulated at the marina and it was a better decision to stay in the resort next night she’s at the marina same with the beach club
She chooses to over stimulate her son every other day then that’s a decision
I’m was just saying a video of her and max in the room would make more sense

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Shes spotless, plus works a 9-5, she’s everything Veruca salt isint …

Tbf people do swell in the heat lol I tend to get puffy and bloated in the heat. I hate it. But never looked like I've put on a few stone.
She has such a high salt intake from constantly eating crisps. She’s got water retention all over and she’s overeating so gaining a few lbs each day 🤯
Stop with the cakes before it’s too late

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I genuinely fear for the human race if that many Huns think you can get jet lagged by going to Spain. Surely they are taking the piss?

Before the internet I could stroll through life without knowing how much stupidity there was in the world.
Is someone taking the piss?
Flying can dehydrate you and make you feel tired but FFS, it’s not an 8hr time difference is it 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
If she’s taken him to the room a video of her in the room with him would make more sense
Sitting in the sun isn’t sitting in the room
She stated he was over stimulated at the marina and it was a better decision to stay in the resort next night she’s at the marina same with the beach club
She chooses to over stimulate her son every other day then that’s a decision
I’m was just saying a video of her and max in the room would make more sense
But he's not going to be the same everyday so because he was overstimulated one day doesn't mean he will be the next and unable to tolerate the marina. She's on the balcony of the room from what I can see, she had said he's all peopled out so I think it's more a matter of moving him to another less noisy environment. I don't think it matters that she said back to the room but is sitting out on the balcony so she can still see sunshine and he looked quite happy in the video. Max is all that matters really.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She has such a high salt intake from constantly eating crisps. She’s got water retention all over and she’s overeating so gaining a few lbs each day 🤯
Stop with the cakes before it’s too late
That can 100% contribute to her looking alot bigger to. But she didn't even try to be good before she went away lol the rest of us stop the carbs and fizzy drinks and what not so we aren't bloated and I take fluid retention tablets to lol but not Aims lol

Status
Not open for further replies.