Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
i have never known anyone to swell due to the heat like her 🧐 not even pregnant ladies your not swollen and bloated due to the heat aimee that’s a chin from pizza&co a chin from kfc and a belly full of ale and croissants your a mess sort your life and your health out for the sake of h who wants a mum who can’t breathe and parades herself on tiktok for views you disgust me
LOUDER👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Tbf people do swell in the heat lol I tend to get puffy and bloated in the heat. I hate it. But never looked like I've put on a few stone.

This just popped up! Remember that time she thought she was madly in love and she could trap him with a fake baby 🤣🤣 look at the way she is slurping those cans no wonder he ran for the hills!
not so cocky now are you fat flaps! I have never in my life known a grown ass women get very cock sure of herself and act like it because she has a man! desperado

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
This just popped up! Remember that time she thought she was madly in love and she could trap him with a fake baby 🤣🤣 look at the way she is slurping those cans no wonder he ran for the hills!
I report all videos like this as well, for encouraging drinking, there's kids on this app, having someone "taste testing" alcohol really isn't it. I think this taste testing crap is all a load of bollocks anyway? We all have different tastes ffs, that's how fing THICK these people are when they say "oooh I was gunna buy it but won't now coz Aimee doesn't rate it" do OFF, you fing IMBECILES

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
But he's not going to be the same everyday so because he was overstimulated one day doesn't mean he will be the next and unable to tolerate the marina. She's on the balcony of the room from what I can see, she had said he's all peopled out so I think it's more a matter of moving him to another less noisy environment. I don't think it matters that she said back to the room but is sitting out on the balcony so she can still see sunshine and he looked quite happy in the video. Max is all that matters really.
That is actually outside just beside the pool those railings are where they have been positioned the full week this isn’t on the balcony or at any room
As you say he won’t be over stimulated every day going to the same place so it should be whether he feels most comfortable and having fun not exaggerating he is over stimulated every day would be different or is it because she can’t be arsed

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That necklace and child’s vest top should have sent him on his way. Did he not notice the red flags.

Shes guzzling them cans int she 😂😂😂😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That necklace and child’s vest top should have sent him on his way. Did he not notice the red flags.

Shes guzzling them cans int she 😂😂😂😂
I hated that necklace, it reminds me of the swizzels necklace you could get as a kid with all different coloured sherbet sweets on elastic, she had it on all the time, even in the jacuzzi when she went to that hotel with D2 that she trashed 😂 😂 😂 it must have stunk when she took it off of toe jam and ear wax :sick::sick::sick:

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
That is actually outside just beside the pool those railings are where they have been positioned the full week this isn’t on the balcony or at any room
As you say he won’t be over stimulated every day going to the same place so it should be whether he feels most comfortable and having fun not exaggerating he is over stimulated every day would be different or is it because she can’t be arsed
Not starting a row, but she may of filmed it at the pool and then edited and uploaded it when she took Max back to the room

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why wasn't H in the shop choosing gifts for family members? a fridge magnet she chose herself to remember the holiday! Kids love choosing gifts and it would mean so much more than the se the overgrown toddler Aimee picked out for people but she needed that hit that only shopping gives her. She couldn't possibly let H do the gift shopping 🛍 Me Me Me, what I want I get!!! Pure selfish brat that can't ever put her child first

H had no chance of picking the gifts, I mean the poor kid didn’t even get to name a kitten. It’s all about Aimee.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why is this woman so obsessed with saying harpers creative? Because we haven't seen many signs of this creative genius she wants her to be. The one thing she did show us would be a psychologists/psychiatrists dream ffs. Imagine putting the most effort in for the last day there lol absolutely delighted she's getting home to binge eat junk, nail a bottle of kylie and laze about like she always does. If anything this holiday has shown how unbusy she really is when she says she's so busy. Because she couldn't cope with doing even a little bit of anything on holidays.

Edit to say when she says Harpers so creative all I can hear is that tiktoker saying "everybody so creative" 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.