Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just find the whole lying about the cat sitter so crazy. In the grand scheme of things it's not something personally some of us would do but it's not the worst thing. The cats have been fed, watered, someone stopping in. So what's the big deal. How can her followers trust her? If you are going to lie about something that really isn't worth lying about, what serious things is she lying about?
Exactly 👍🏼

Mar 8, 2024
I reckon she will come out with some cock and bull story about the cat sitter let her down at the last minute 🙄 and her dad had to step in, the dopey disciples will lap it up!

Also, that morning video and her reaction when Harper said no to getting up! It's like she is a teenage baby sitter (an awful one!) well we will miss the plane then 🙄

I agree with everyone regarding she has been not her normal cocky self this holiday, but I think that is about to change once she is back in her pit and chugging on the nearest bottle of Kylie! It will be like fycuntface has never been away 😡

Oh and Aimee those neckclaces are doing nothing for those neck rolls 🤣

Apr 12, 2024
Bucks
I reckon she will come out with some cock and bull story about the cat sitter let her down at the last minute 🙄 and her dad had to step in, the dopey disciples will lap it up!

Also, that morning video and her reaction when Harper said no to getting up! It's like she is a teenage baby sitter (an awful one!) well we will miss the plane then 🙄

I agree with everyone regarding she has been not her normal cocky self this holiday, but I think that is about to change once she is back in her pit and chugging on the nearest bottle of Kylie! It will be like fycuntface has never been away 😡

Hamper is RUDE and Shamey is scared of her. Can't wait til she's 13 🤣

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

100 percent she will be lapping it up and prob be on here tonight as she won’t be blue to contain herself after a proper drink

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Totally agree. She thinks she is Miss bloody World, but she has the face only a mother could love 🙄 Also some people saying she is better then Aimee, she might be cleaner and her child might be better dressed, but she is as rough as a badger's arse!
I think all 3 of them are unfortunate looking, Olga looks the worst because she over eats and it’s all starting to show now

Status
Not open for further replies.