Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She’s either going to clap back or be smug one or the two.
I don’t think the clap back will be today I’m thinking tomorrow afternoon she maybe aware of stuff today but school social services etc they will all be working days. I think it will be we are home h loved it but I’m glad to be back and pizza&co or kfc for tea because me dad only got bread and milk and obviously she will have to go to tescos m&s sainsburys home bargains tomorrow when h is in school 😂

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I don’t think the clap back will be today I’m thinking tomorrow afternoon she maybe aware of stuff today but school social services etc they will all be working days. I think it will be we are home h loved it but I’m glad to be back and pizza&co or kfc for tea because me dad only got bread and milk and obviously she will have to go to tescos m&s sainsburys home bargains tomorrow when h is in school 😂
Clap back has been done - back to her cocky self 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Oh someone’s triggered and someone is smug!!!!
She wouldn’t get reported for anything if she wasn’t so much of a liar…
She looks rough as the road in the video…..
If your so called “job” is getting you called out repeatedly for all this kind of stuff /
Aimee Msybe it’s time to “rethink me job” and I use the term job loosely, as showing your shopping, slapping lip gloss on a filtered face does not qualify.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s far too cocky to be unbothered. And it’s not an educated guess when you have read it on here 😂😂😂 and about the rspca. She tells on herself all the time. She’s practically giddy in that video cus she knows it will garner sympathy and she now has something to moan on and on about in vidoes. She thinks she’s being funny with her reaction to this but it’s far from funny. She’s such a drain and moaner

Mar 8, 2024
Full on clapback replying to EVERYTHING said on here in the last week!
---
And here’s the full video

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000codu72vog65opbmdrbj0.mp4
    28.6 MB
  • IMG_2657.png
    IMG_2657.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2658.png
    IMG_2658.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2659.png
    IMG_2659.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 46
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She’s far too cocky to be unbothered. And it’s not an educated guess when you have read it on here 😂😂😂 and about the rspca. She tells on herself all the time. She’s practically giddy in that video cus she knows it will garner sympathy and she now has something to moan on and on about in vidoes. She thinks she’s being funny with her reaction to this but it’s far from funny. She’s such a drain and moaner
Oh she’s bothered she’s seething!!!!!!
As she will have to do something for the next twenty minutes and have to put her phone down, to complete the forms - and she’s thick AF, so make sure you fill them in correctly now, and also you do seem to forget you get behind the wheel after a few too many Proseccos, as we know you “hide” them in your videos.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She looks the most triggered I've ever seen her! Ha well done guys great work! She's looks awful! One of her cheeks is like a weird yellow colour! It's all starting to take its toll! Give it up Aims love, no amount cocky clap backs is going to save you this time. You were so excited to get home, ur eyes lit up. Can u Imagine if they took her licence from Her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha bus wanker hahahaha xxx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Full on clapback replying to EVERYTHING said on here in the last week!
---
And here’s the full video
Cocky little s

“ looking for a new car” is that so you can compete with Charlie?!

“We’ll just have to adapt” meaning great if this happens as will just ask my old dad to do the school run and shopping for me as I can’t possibly do school run without a car!

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She looks the most triggered I've ever seen her! Ha well done guys great work! She's looks awful! One of her cheeks is like a weird yellow colour! It's all starting to take its toll! Give it up Aims love, no amount cocky clap backs is going to save you this time. You were so excited to get home, ur eyes lit up. Can u Imagine if they took her licence from Her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha bus wanker hahahaha xxx
No she would get her parents driving her round she’s that enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.